Do the left actually believe the lies theyre parroting about the reason for our supply crisis?

You want to see shortages deal with small business specialty work, you might be SHOCKED. Basically they used COVID to dumb us down, and fuck over business free from Amazon & Chinese.

The reason for inflation is they splashed the ecomoney with bullshit and excuses, and shortages exist due to the introduction of massive chaos & stupid.

Did I ever say that? I posted a survey that shows if it does pass, more people will get out of the labor market which is what the Democrats want. Just like when Dementia recently increased SNAP's. It's designed to encourage people to stay home, because when there are millions of jobs around, there is absolutely no other reason to increase SNAP's.

So Biden's plan has no bearing on the current supposed labor shortage. Thanks for confirming that.

Let me guess...now you'll say it does.

Again..you've reached Peak Bullshit.

So Biden's plan has no bearing on the current supposed labor shortage. Thanks for confirming that.

Let me guess...now you'll say it does.

Again..you've reached Peak Bullshit.

I can't understand how screwed up the leftist mind is. When did I say that what Dementia did had no affect on our labor shortage? It's like you leftists read words, and insert your own in what you read and then accuse the writer of saying them.

But if all you can pay isn't enough to get workers, then your only choice is to close up shop.

Correct.

Yet....AMAZINGLY....the same guys who swore up and down they couldn't pay someone $15 an hour before the pandemic have remarkably found the funds.....at the same time they have higher costs for materials, utilities, rent etc...

Can you wrap your head around the incongruency of the argument they made and their current actions?

Of course you can't because Peak Bullshit is all you have between your ears.

Correct.

Yet....AMAZINGLY....the same guys who swore up and down they couldn't pay someone $15 an hour before the pandemic have remarkably found the funds.....at the same time they have higher costs for materials, utilities, rent etc...

Can you wrap your head around the incongruency of the argument they made and their current actions?

Of course you can't because Peak Bullshit is all you have between your ears.

Okay genius, show me a person who claimed they couldn't remain open with a $15.00 minimum wage but is still open today. Do you really believe everybody is as stupid as you are?

They just keep repeating over and over that there was pent up demand from the pandemic. Problem with that bold lie is that retailers saw record sales during the pandemic. Target for instance had their biggest quarter in their history during the pandemic.

The error of your thought here is in conflation of consumption to be somehow uniform across very different products.

It is not, building materials, cars and gasoline are not sold at Target, yet that's where we see biggest pricing hikes.

Last edited:
You have no clue what is in California ports.

Cars are made out of PARTS, construction requires PARTS, Oil tankers are also at those ports
Cars can't get chips. Haven't gotten them FOR YEARS. That is not why the ships are piled up. Lack of oil is also not why the ships are piled up.

Strike two....

Cars can't get chips. Haven't gotten them FOR YEARS. That is not why the ships are piled up. Lack of oil is also not why the ships are piled up.

Strike two....
Implicit concession on construction materials noted.

Look, you have little to no understanding what you are talking about while venting about someone else lying or being stupid.

It's laughable, but hey, let's have more laughs:

What is your alternate explanation on why the ports suddenly got a big traffic volume increase?

Implicit concession on construction materials noted.

Look, you have little to no understanding what you are talking about while venting about someone else lying or being stupid.

It's laughable, but hey, let's have more laughs:

What is your alternate explanation on why the ports suddenly got a big traffic volume increase?
There are MANY products I can't access in my business and I assure you there is no great rush on specific bolts or screws or sheetrock mud or certain stones or some plumbing fixtures.
Housing remodeling peaked long ago during the pandemic and that demand for products has not increased since.

When you send people home from work by force then pay them to stay home then flood the market with low wage illegals how can you sit and wonder how our system got so fucked up? We have had a shortage of truckers for some time now. Then you exasperate it with onerous regulations in California and restrict many companies to union only transports.....
And yet yall continue to "wonder" why we are having these problems.

It is years of democrat rules, laws, regulations, mandates & policies coming home to roost in one big fuck you to the ports of California

Yeah, I'll save some money in April so I won't work the rest of the year.... You're just being stupid.

I see you have been duped my the MSM. The child tax credit was changed by Biden to be fully refundable meaning you don’t have to pay any income tax to get it. To put it more simply, a person on welfare that doesn’t work and has kids got a signifcant income increase and even less incentive to work. I guess the MSM forget to let you in on that little secret.

Do right-wingers really believe the fantasy they parrot about the reason for our supply crisis?

The disruptions go back to early last year, to the beginning stages of the pandemic. Factories in parts of the world where a lot of the globe’s manufacturing capacity sits — places like China, South Korea and Taiwan as well as Southeast Asian nations like Vietnam and European industrial giants like Germany — were hit hard by the spread of coronavirus cases. Many factories shut down or were forced to reduce production because workers were sick or in lockdown. In response, shipping companies cut their schedules in anticipation of a drop in demand for moving goods around the world.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
So Biden's plan has no bearing on the current supposed labor shortage.

Biden is a moron. Spending and giving people more money NOT to work will NOT help the labor shortage. Not sure how any sane person would think otherwise, but then again, the MSM leaves out the increase in SNAP and the REFUNDABLE child tax credit stuff from their narrative, though I don’t believe their viewership would be smart enough to pick up on it anyway. They must be spoon fed their information.

Do right-wingers really believe the fantasy they parrot about the reason for our supply crisis?

The disruptions go back to early last year, to the beginning stages of the pandemic. Factories in parts of the world where a lot of the globe’s manufacturing capacity sits — places like China, South Korea and Taiwan as well as Southeast Asian nations like Vietnam and European industrial giants like Germany — were hit hard by the spread of coronavirus cases. Many factories shut down or were forced to reduce production because workers were sick or in lockdown. In response, shipping companies cut their schedules in anticipation of a drop in demand for moving goods around the world.

And they can’t hire enough people not to unload the influx of supply. I wonder why?

Forum List

Back