Do the left actually believe the lies theyre parroting about the reason for our supply crisis?

It almost feels like some believe that not everyone should be making a good wage but then. Yet they cry like pathetic pitiful people "someone needs to be doing that job". What a load of awful garbage.

How do you account for the incessant (prior to the pandemic) "$15 an hour will end capitalism as we know it" yet now that is what some businesses are offering .

They just keep repeating over and over that there was pent up demand from the pandemic. Problem with that bold lie is that retailers saw record sales during the pandemic. Target for instance had their biggest quarter in their history during the pandemic.

That's because EVERYBODY ELSE WAS CLOSED, during the pandemic. Only the big box stores were allowed to be open. Amazon killed it too. All of the big box stores booked record profits, because they were the only places that allowed to be open.

And there is a lot of pent up demand from the pandemic. For starters, underwear and socks. I went out and bought all new underwear the first time the "non-essential" stores were open. And bath products. I've levelled up my kitchen with new high end cookware (70% off sale), a Kitchen Aid stand mixer (60% off sale), and also a new vacuum cleaner (50% off), and I'm currently shopping for a deal on a high end blender - 50% off or better.

Similarly, I'm in need of new slippers and shoes, but my favourite slippers doubled in price, and I foolishly passed up a pair of Vans at 60% off retail. I'm looking for a good deal on some Chuck Taylors. Also, I lost about 15 lbs. during lockdown, so everything I own that isn't worn out, is too big. I only have 2 pairs of jeans that fit.

I live a short drive from the Niagara Outlet Collection. My favourite shopping experience. 70% off retail works for me!!!! All my favourite high end brands at prices I can afford. The epitaph on my tombstone will read "Everything she owned, she bought at a flash sale".

I saved a lot of money during lockdown, but I've been spending very carefully. The epitaph on my tombstone will read "Everything she owned, she bought at a flash sale".

That's because EVERYBODY ELSE WAS CLOSED, during the pandemic. Only the big box stores were allowed to be open. Amazon killed it too. All of the big box stores booked record profits, because they were the only places that allowed to be open.

And there is a lot of pent up demand from the pandemic. For starters, underwear and socks. I went out and bought all new underwear the first time the "non-essential" stores were open. And bath products. I've levelled up my kitchen with new high end cookware (70% off sale), a Kitchen Aid stand mixer (60% off sale), and also a new vacuum cleaner (50% off), and I'm currently shopping for a deal on a high end blender - 50% off or better.

Similarly, I'm in need of new slippers and shoes, but my favourite slippers doubled in price, and I foolishly passed up a pair of Vans at 60% off retail. I'm looking for a good deal on some Chuck Taylors. Also, I lost about 15 lbs. during lockdown, so everything I own that isn't worn out, is too big. I only have 2 pairs of jeans that fit.

I live a short drive from the Niagara Outlet Collection. My favourite shopping experience. 70% off retail works for me!!!! All my favourite high end brands at prices I can afford. The epitaph on my tombstone will read "Everything she owned, she bought at a flash sale".

I saved a lot of money during lockdown, but I've been spending very carefully. The epitaph on my tombstone will read "Everything she owned, she bought at a flash sale".
Imports are up TWENTY TWO per cent.

That's HUGE

Your inflation is being driven by shortages. When the shortages abate, so will the higher prices.

Our inflation rate is due to much higher costs of producing product mostly due to employers having to overpay workers to get them to work. The other part is printing phony money which the communists are trying to do more of now.

Inflation stayed in the 1% range during Trump's four years. The following month after Dementia signed that bill to pay Americans to stay home, it started to increase and didn't stop ever since.

Inflation may come down as people run out of all that money they collected under the fed addition, but that may take several months. And of course Dementia and the Communists will take all the credit even though they were the problem all along.

Yes they are, and what is our inflation rate currently?
Not sure...

However the argument was that businesses would go under if they paid more. Apparently not since the same businesses that bitched about raising the starting wages are the ones doing it.

Its a song so familiar we can all sing in harmony.... Remember when Obamacare was supposedly going to put Papa John's out of business?

Strange....

1634968974619.png

PS: Their pizza sucks.

Your blob did two stimulus checks. Its almost as if you were for it.

I was not for it.

We stopped doing that.

The "big quit" and the stimulus are not same thing.

Did I mention stimulus checks? Biden added the fully refundable child tax credit, increased SNAP benefits and added extra unemployment(up until recently). I guess you forgot about those things. People will work if they have to. They won’t if they are paid nearly the same to stay home.

Ahh... another conspiracy theory. We had an election. Your blob lost. Bigly.

No, a real election is when people who care go to the polls and vote, not when they plop a ballot on your kitchen table and your lazy ass only has to fill it out and put it back in the mailbox. Can you give me any reason how a guy who spent over 40 years in public office, never accomplished a thing, can't form two sentences together, son under FBI investigation, got a record amount of votes? Of course not. There is only one reason for that, and that is uninformed stupid people voting. It's the only way he could have possible got in.

Not sure...

However the argument was that businesses would go under if they paid more. Apparently not since the same businesses that bitched about raising the starting wages are the ones doing it.

Its a song so familiar we can all sing in harmony.... Remember when Obamacare was supposedly going to put Papa John's out of business?

Not sure what the inflation rate is? Well I'm gonna tell you, it's 5.4%, the worst it's been in over 20 years. Yes, we lost many businesses and we will continue to lose more. The only possible way out of it is Republicans taking over the House in 22 and Biden and Whorris getting into a plane crash and we take over.

However what we are seeing today is evidence that we conservatives were right all along on the $15.00 minimum wage. Job losses, inflation, and cost of living having a dramatic increase.

They just keep repeating over and over that there was pent up demand from the pandemic. Problem with that bold lie is that retailers saw record sales during the pandemic. Target for instance had their biggest quarter in their history during the pandemic.

That’s the point, dope. There wasn’t and still isn’t the supply to keep up with demand. The shortage of warehouse workers and truck drivers due to Covid is only exacerbating the problem.
No one has claimed “pent up demand”.

Maybe, maybe not. I’m not buying much of the BS anymore, there is supposedly a new variant the is worse than the delta and again the vaccine won‘t prevent it.

im beginning to doubt the vaccine makes anyone better, the death rate remains the same.
im beginning to doubt the vaccine makes anyone better, the death rate remains the same.

Derp….
Not even 60% of Americans are fully vaxxed. 99% of those hospitalized are unvaxxed. There is still a huge population of unvaxxed for the virus to thrive in. It’s doing just that.

That’s the point, dope. There wasn’t and still isn’t the supply to keep up with demand. The shortage of warehouse workers and truck drivers due to Covid is only exacerbating the problem.
No one has claimed “pent up demand”.

Correct, matters are worse because of no truck drivers. The Communists in that state passed legislation that no independent truckers are allowed to operate in state lines because independents are not union. Furthermore no trucks are allowed in the state with engines made before 2010 because of their idiotic environmental concerns. The state is responsible, not covid which anybody can get a vaccine for.

Correct, matters are worse because of no truck drivers. The Communists in that state passed legislation that no independent truckers are allowed to operate in state lines because independents are not union. Furthermore no trucks are allowed in the state with engines made before 2010 because of their idiotic environmental concerns. The state is responsible, not covid which anybody can get a vaccine for.
Nonsense. Stop trying to make every fucking thing about politics. Truckers left the industry when covid started and have not returned. Period. Trucking companies are offering $100k with signing bonus and are still struggling to fill the nearly 80k vacancies.
If I were a young man fresh out of school and not college bound, I’d partner up with someone and run round the clock for as long as I could stand it while banking every penny. Opportunities abound.

Nonsense. Stop trying to make every fucking thing about politics. Truckers left the industry when covid started and have not returned. Period. Trucking companies are offering $100k with signing bonus and are still struggling to fill the nearly 80k vacancies.
If I were a young man fresh out of school and not college bound, I’d partner up with someone and run round the clock for as long as I could stand it while banking every penny. Opportunities abound.

I don't disagree with that. Truck drivers have been in short supply for many years though. Independents would love to haul those containers out of the yard but they can't because of all the goofy laws they have there. It's a bitch to deliver or pickup in that state in the first place because you have to make sure you have both tanks filled to the top because you don't want to pay their fuel prices.

With the unions their dock workers don't work nights or weekends. Governor DeSantis invited all shipping companies to their state to unload. Their docks operate 24 hours a day plus weekends. It's a much longer way to travel, but their boat will be unloaded the minute they dock and their freight will be hauled away within a day or two.

Typical leftist back peddle. Ask for evidence and you post it,

And if we had a real election giving us a real President, we'd have plenty of products and services. Trump would have never allowed this to happen.

Still believing that Trump is the solution to your problems. not the cause of them? I gave you credit for being smarter than that. But with every post, you prove how utterly ignorant you are - buried in your hatred, racism, and utter belief in the lies Republicans have been telling you for 40 years.

Do the left actually believe the lies they're parroting about the reason for our supply crisis?​

They'll believe any bullshit fairy tale that they see on teevee, as long as the spokeshole spewing it has that (D) next to their name.
Meanwhile you Qtips are getting your info from dubious social media, halfbaked white-right commentators, all a litany of lies.

The supply chain is kinked for several reasons, one of which is a lot of people are now unwilling to return to creappy jobs for crappy pay! Wake up, capitalist parasites. If you want a prosperous free country, you have to pay a living wage! Duh.

Forum List

Back