Do the left actually believe the lies theyre parroting about the reason for our supply crisis?

^^^^this genius can't figure out that when leftists and their policies SHUT DOWN THE WORLD that at some point that asinine decision would catch up to us.

Reap what you sow

It's funny how people think they are experts on how to handle this thing. A week ago Florida dropped to 49th in new cases across the country and has remained there. Wait a minute! I thought people wanted DeSantis removed for the mishandling of Delta. I thought he was killing Floridians by the thousands! Turns out his state is now doing better than most.

There are a lot more ships coming in, and you are so hopped up on politics that you'll grasp at any silly straw to reject the obvious reason for that - HIGH DEMAND.

Talk about grasping for straws. When we Republicans post a site we make sure we read them. When you leftists post a site, your expecting us not even to open it up.

According to your source, September seen only a little over 2% increase since last year. Read it yourself.

Ray From Cleveland
Yup. I live in Florida and our Governor is great. Every State has been having problems with the D.

The lefty loons on this board targeted Florida. They should look around. More than Florida had problems with the D version.

They have nothing to say now. The least amount of new cases with no mask mandates, no social distancing, nothing. Gee, how does that happen?

I looked up California last week, they rank only 17th in vaccinations per 100,000 people. I thought California was doing so well!

Democrats are scared to death of Trump, but more scared of DeSantis if Trump decides not to run. Democrats turn every MF thing in this country into politics.

Talk about grasping for straws. When we Republicans post a site we make sure we read them. When you leftists post a site, your expecting us not even to open it up.

According to your source, September seen only a little over 2% increase since last year. Read it yourself.
Ray ray ray...do you not understand how silly you make yourself look when shamelessly cherrypick like that? Port backups don't just happen overnight, it's a pile up that at some critical point starts to cause delay on top of delay on top of delay.

Ray ray ray...do you not understand how silly you make yourself look when shamelessly cherrypick like that? Port backups don't just happen overnight, it's a pile up that at some critical point starts to cause delay on top of delay on top of delay.

You cited February of this year. It's almost November.

You cited February of this year. It's almost November.
While the only graph available stopped short of most recent data I cited the whole year and provided a link to it.

You want to discuss that data in good faith, lets go, but cherry picking just one (very backed up) month out of a whole year of big increases in shipments is rediculous.

Obviously there are a lot more shipments and obviously that is driven by demand. Time to get off the stupid politico cool aid and just admit the obvious.

While the only graph available stopped short of most recent data I cited the whole year and provided a link to it.

You want to discuss that data in good faith, lets go, but cherry picking just one (very backed up) month out of a whole year of big increases in shipments is rediculous.

Obviously there are a lot more shipments and obviously that is driven by demand. Time to get off the stupid politico cool aid and just admit the obvious.
I'll admit the obvious, you have your head in the sand.

I did admit the obvious, and that is you took the second highest increase and tried to claim that's what it is. Sorry, that's not what it is. I used the latest month IN YOUR LINK to show that was temporary and not the case now, yet there are still dozens of ships out there not able to dock or get unloaded.

It has nothing to do with any increase. It has to do with transportation restrictions on trucks, unions controlling the docks where they only work one shift five days a week, and people who got used to sitting home and not working. Nothing to do with any increase in ships.

It's time you leftists get off your political Kool-Aid and admit responsibility when the Communists are screwing everything up instead of blaming it on everybody else.

I did admit the obvious, and that is you took the second highest increase and tried to claim that's what it is.
Bullshit, there is a 25% increase YTD and thats WITH the all ships still waiting to get in. That can't be explained by trucking bottleneck, it can be easily explained by increase in demand.

I'm not cherry picking anything and if you weren't so damn stupid you would just admit the obvious increased load on the ports.

I know you really don't want to agree with a lefty, I know you don't like to aknowledge there is anything good about the economy while a D is in office, but these emotions are leading you down to denial of basic facts and makes you look like a politico nutbag.

Last edited:
Bullshit, there is a 25% increase YTD and thats WITH the all ships still waiting to get in. That can't be explained by trucking bottleneck, it can be easily explained by increase in demand.

I'm not cherry picking anything and if you weren't so damn stupid you would just admit the obvious increased load on the ports.

I know you really don't want to agree with a lefty, I know you don't like to aknowledge there is nothing good about the economy while a D is in office, but these emotions are leading you down the path of denial of basic facts and makes you look like an idiot.

The only person who looks like an idiot is you. Now you want to move the goalposts to the entire year since you lost the month by month debate.

Governor DeSantis invited all shipping companies to unload in Florida. In a Republican state, no special transportation restrictions on trucks like in California. Their docks work 24/6 instead of daytime only.

I understand you are a leftist, and therefore void of common sense, but you can unload way more ships working around the clock than you can just one shift. You can have many more containers moved out of those container ports by allowing any and all trucks to do it--not just union drivers with environmentally state acceptable standards. I could explain this to an 8 year old and they'd understand it.

The only person who looks like an idiot is you. Now you want to move the goalposts to the entire year since you lost the month by month debate.

Lost month by month? Did someone kick you in head recently? Because you are completely out of your mind.

Here is month by month increase in shipments:

January3.64%
February46.92%
March113.00%
April37.44%
May73.99%
June26.75%
July4.02%
August-0.78%
September2.29%

11 out of 12 months of increased shipments and you are too damn crazy to to be able to admit that the volume is up.

Lost month by month? Did someone kick you in head recently? Because you are completely out of your mind.

Here is month by month increase in shipments:

When the increases were high they should have been taken care of months ago. American states can do it, why can't the commie states?

Yea you tell em' private company commies - they just need to get more American doncha' know

Private companies are held hostage by commie state regulations and criminal unions. Don't blame the private companies. If up to them, they'd be doing things the right way.

Private companies are held hostage by commie state regulations and criminal unions. Don't blame the private companies. If up to them, they'd be doing things the right way.
Yep you know it all...except maybe how to do even most elementary data analysis.

Forum List

Back