Do the COVID Vaccines Work or Not?

Yet another prejudiced comment to put up with since it is clear you didn't read the article or post a true counterpoint.

Brian C. Joondeph, MD, is a fully COVID-19 vaccinated physician and writer.

:oops8:

:laughing0301:
Did read the article AND the "About" page.

It is a political agenda magazine exceptionally focused on Right Wing agenda items.

Your assertions are false on both accounts.

Did read the article AND the "About" page.

It is a political agenda magazine exceptionally focused on Right Wing agenda items.

Your assertions are false on both accounts.

You have yet to show the article is bad or wrong, you have NOTHING of substance here.

Article remains unchallenged.

50 to go

A few years ago, there was an Ebola outbreak. Around the same time, they were catching illegal immigrants from Africa coming through our southern border a few hours SW of me.
Now Ebola will kill anywhere between 6 to 9 out of every 10 people that are exposed..... it's the stuff of nightmares.
And since I was still working in an ER, I was more than a little concerned, I was downright scared. You know what measures were taken in preparation for a possible outbreak here?

Nothing, as far as I could tell.

Then this covid shit comes around and everyone starts freaking the fuck out...... they said there were going to be people dying left and right, just wait and see.
So I waited, and I saw.......

Nothing.

Just a lot of people being scared but hardly anyone dying.

And after about the first month, I started asking why they weren't testing all of us ER personnel, seeing as how we would be the most likely to be exposed.

If they really needed data in order to get a handle on this thing, wouldn't that be some pretty important information to have?

But they never did.

They just kept moving the goalposts and doing everything they could to keep people uncertain and scared.

They did all sorts of crazy restrictions and lockdowns and masks and all that bullshit for a pissant little flu that almost no one dies from, but they did jackshit about a possible Ebola outbreak.

Even a knuckledragger like me can see this is a bunch of bullshit after a while.

Yeah....... these people are all full of shit and not to be trusted.

American Thinker

August 2, 2021

Do the COVID Vaccines Work or Not?​

By Brian C. Joondeph, M.D.

Excerpt:

We are a year and a half into the world’s nightmare of COVID-19, also known as the Chinese coronavirus, based on where this demon virus originated and spread from, either intentionally or inadvertently.

We have been told to not wear masks, then wear one mask, then two masks, then no masks indoors. Now we are back to indoor masking and soon outdoor masking, too.

The same “experts” told us that the vaccines were safe and effective, the pathway out of this nightmare. If we were vaccinated we no longer had to wear a mask, at least as of last May, according to the CDC. Two months later they reversed course, recommending mask-wearing indoors even if fully vaccinated.

Celebrities, from Pele to Dolly Parton, are endorsing the vaccines, showing photos of themselves getting jabbed. Yet despite half of American adults being fully vaccinated, cases are rising, as this CNN headline screams.

Do the vaccines work or not? Depending on the day and pronouncement, it is hard to know.

LINK
The jab is not working. The only way to show that is working is by using political math, censorship, suppression of speech, deplatforming, and cancel culture.

When lefties cannot attack the content of an article, they attack the source. Fallacy.
Read the "About" link for the magazine yourself...
It is a right wing magazine and claims to be such. It makes no claims to be centrist or unbiased.

And the "facts" in the article are not inclusive of a whole laundry list of highly pertinent facts that they are ignoring but instead are cherry picked isolated facts in order to shade the truth to the position that right wing political agenda people enjoy hearing. It's not for informational purposes but simply another source for propaganda and rhetoric.

And I am a-political.... meaning I am Unconcerned about politics... actually against them as they are divisive.

The jab is not working. The only way to show that is working is by using political math, censorship, suppression of speech, deplatforming, and cancel culture.
As the state’s government has resisted new restrictions amid rising cases, the severity of the delta variant has come front-of-mind to many unvaccinated people. That’s why, in the past two weeks, Florida has seen an increased rate of vaccinations as the highly infectious and perhaps deadlier variant wreaks havoc on those who have resisted the shot previously. The rising case count has also informed other COVID-safe behavior. More individuals are seen sporting masks indoors and, in some cases, even outdoors.

The vaccines absolutely work for most anyone who takes it. However, the pandemic is not going to end unless, at minimum 70% of the population take it. End thread.
Honey...these vaccines which aren't even vaccines will never work. They can't because besides being faux vaccines---even if they did manage to fight off the virus and not kill patients---they have a very very short treatment lifespan which require boosters every 8 months---You are never ever ever going to have everyone vaccinated at one time. People won't keep up with getting boosters and even worse the faux vaccines make the vaccinated people CARRIERS who will infect any not vaccinated, any whose vaccinated has worn down, or actually other vaccinated people. These vaccinated carriers will be taking the virus into their homes infecting their loved one and many others.

As the state’s government has resisted new restrictions amid rising cases, the severity of the delta variant has come front-of-mind to many unvaccinated people. That’s why, in the past two weeks, Florida has seen an increased rate of vaccinations as the highly infectious and perhaps deadlier variant wreaks havoc on those who have resisted the shot previously. The rising case count has also informed other COVID-safe behavior. More individuals are seen sporting masks indoors and, in some cases, even outdoors.
Daniel---take a look at the post above this one----------even if the vaccines worked they only work a short time------requiring boosters every 8 months. You are never ever going to react 70% vaccinated...Boosters are starting to be required for those who got the first vaccinations starting next month. All those vaccinated before January are no longer VACCINATED pumpkin. And worse all the vaccinated are now fucking CARRIERS of the disease.

The government tells us that vaccines do work.

But it also says that fully vaccinated people will probably need a third shot in eight months.

Then probably a fourth shot and then maybe even a ...

The drug companies are making a fortune.

Hopefully, they can come up with a pill that one can take in the doctor's office.

Booster time coming !

Biden Administration advises a Covid booster shot for Americans 8 months after vaccination.

Americans who received two doses of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines will be advised to get the 3rd shot by mid-September to protect against the Delta variant, according to the New York Times.

The Biden administration has decided that most Americans should get a coronavirus booster vaccination eight months after they received their second shot, and could begin offering third shots as early as mid- to late September, according to administration officials familiar with the discussions.

Daniel---take a look at the post above this one----------even if the vaccines worked they only work a short time------requiring boosters every 8 months. You are never ever going to react 70% vaccinated...Boosters are starting to be required for those who got the first vaccinations starting next month. All those vaccinated before January are no longer VACCINATED pumpkin. And worse all the vaccinated are now fucking CARRIERS of the disease.
Why are hospitals running out of resources in States with the lowest vaccination rates if, according to y'all on the right-wing, herd immunity should be protecting them?

Why are hospitals running out of resources in States with the lowest vaccination rates if, according to y'all on the right-wing, herd immunity should be protecting them?
Are they still spacing patients?
Hospitals have covid rules that lower capacity dumb dumbstruck

If these "vaccines" worked, people wouldn't be getting SICK from them.

If these "vaccines" worked, people wouldn't be CATCHING COVID again and again and again and again.

If these "vaccines" worked, people WOULD NOT need to be getting injected with this toxic garbage, again and again and again and again and again...........

If these "vaccines" worked, people wouldn't be DYING from them.

Honey...these vaccines which aren't even vaccines will never work. They can't because besides being faux vaccines---even if they did manage to fight off the virus and not kill patients---they have a very very short treatment lifespan which require boosters every 8 months---You are never ever ever going to have everyone vaccinated at one time. People won't keep up with getting boosters and even worse the faux vaccines make the vaccinated people CARRIERS who will infect any not vaccinated, any whose vaccinated has worn down, or actually other vaccinated people. These vaccinated carriers will be taking the virus into their homes infecting their loved one and many others.

Lets be perfectly honest, honeybuns, you don't believe in vaccines and you wouldn't take one even if it was 100%. None of the fake nonsense you're spouting about it will change this one fact. As for the vaccines not working, It's been one whole year now since trials first started and Moderna is still operating at 92% efficiency against the original strain, pfizer's is in the mid 80s. They work, not only ay preventing infection, but more importantly preventing hospitalization and death from ALL variants. Delta has changed the way the vaccine protects us from initial infection, but that's it. A booster will be required to fix this one issue. However that doesn't change the original intended purpose of the vaccine. Continuing to say that they didn't work from before delta even existed till now is more proof of the continual dishonesty coming from the unhinged right.

The vaccines absolutely work for most anyone who takes it. However, the pandemic is not going to end unless, at minimum 70% of the population take it. End thread.
Wrong. There has never been a successful vaccine for a coronavirus.

Because we did lock downs and delayed its spread, it won’t go away thanks to new variants.

If these "vaccines" worked, people wouldn't be getting SICK from them.

If these "vaccines" worked, people wouldn't be CATCHING COVID again and again and again and again.

If these "vaccines" worked, people WOULD NOT need to be getting injected with this toxic garbage, again and again and again and again and again...........

If these "vaccines" worked, people wouldn't be DYING from them.

Only right-wingers claim that. Walls don't work either. Why complain or try to keep out alleged illegals?

Besides, why is it the unvaccinated are filling up hospitals?

I have a co-worker thats in her 60's, both her and her husband. They are Q-Anon believers.....gah, I know! Constantly having to debunk stuff for her. Anyway, neither of them have had the "vaccine" and will not get it. They have two sons that are married and both have 4 kids each. So that's 8 grandkids.

My friend and her husband are ALWAYS going to see their grandkids, even when ALL of the grandkids caught COVID. All kids got over COVID without the "vaccine" as well, and nobody else in their family caught COVID. They are all fine and perfectly well, and continue to see each other on a regular basis.

My sister texted me today that she and my nephews all have COVID. She said they have had it for at least a couple of weeks now. She said it's no worse than a cold. She said they haven't gotten the "vaccine" and they have no plans to ever get it. They are fine and getting better.

You tell me if this "vaccine" is worth risking your health over, when most unvaxxed people that have contracted COVID say it's no worse than a cold or the flu.

I have a co-worker thats in her 60's, both her and her husband. They are Q-Anon believers.....gah, I know! Constantly having to debunk stuff for her. Anyway, neither of them have had the "vaccine" and will not get it. They have two sons that are married and both have 4 kids each. So that's 8 grandkids.

My friend and her husband are ALWAYS going to see their grandkids, even when ALL of the grandkids caught COVID. All kids got over COVID without the "vaccine" as well, and nobody else in their family caught COVID. They are all fine and perfectly well, and continue to see each other on a regular basis.

My sister texted me today that she and my nephews all have COVID. She said they have had it for at least a couple of weeks now. She said it's no worse than a cold. She said they haven't gotten the "vaccine" and they have no plans to ever get it. They are fine and getting better.

You tell me if this "vaccine" is worth risking your health over, when most unvaxxed people that have contracted COVID say it's no worse than a cold or the flu.

So..... based on your anecdotal observations we are to believe it's not necessary to be vaccinated?? I love how right wingers, antivaxers, trump supporters, etc. all think you "risk" your health with a shot in the arm, BUT, somehow, getting covid19 doesn't risk your health at all. Yes, let's selectively forget that many millions of ppl haven't been hospitalized for covid and that 630,000 haven't died from the virus. In such a scenario, you would be correct! Yup, it's the scary vaccine....we should be afraid of. Do you ppl not listen to yourselves? Does your hypocrisy somehow not reach you in the ether realm where all of you reside?

Being unvaccinated is what is overflowing hospital capacities in those States.

Forum List

Back