Zone1 do the Bidens and the Trumpians deserve an equal opportunity to win? does the rest of the also-rans?

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
in my opinion, they all deserve an equal chance.
and i'm NOT just saying that because it's my base instinct to say that, i'm saying because it's extra-true for the 2024 elections.
the US and legal system is in a state of minor confusions (confusion disease that affects nearly all of the political (local and national) persons).
lying is prevalent. and it shouldn't be.
'hating', 'cancelling', and outright digital civil warfare is prevalent. and it should also not be.

i endorse President Biden for a 2nd term in office, *and* ex-President Trump (despite his escalation into coup attempt territory), *and* the new governor of Florida (forgot his name temporarily), *and* misses AOC (for her "tax the rich" dress event night *alone*) :)

i endorse President Biden for a 2nd term in office, *and* ex-President Trump (despite his escalation into coup attempt territory), *and* the new governor of Florida (forgot his name temporarily), *and* misses AOC (for her "tax the rich" dress event night *alone*) :)
since Biden is way too old and corrupt-together-with-his-son, i suggest we let AOC win the Democratic preliminaries, DeSantos (that govenor of Florida if i'm not mistaken) the Republican primaries, and *AOC* the 2024 Presidential election.

as for the DeSantonios, that could be hated with 'DeSantinius claims <this> (or <that>) and we "know" it's 'ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQSTRUVWXYZ0123456789'(-simple) instead (['.. .. .']).
aka : via the fake-science-news departments of the paparazzi for the science loving humans, who are of course *also* NOT TO BE KILLED ON SIGHT :p

but AOC is not to be dissed. she is your future 2024-2028+4=2032 US Lady-President. :D
and she's fierce. she's got that southern-hemisphere blood.
and she's gorgeous.
and she's DIPLOMATIC THESE DAYS, folks.

New Topics

Forum List

Back