Do Texas Landowners have the right to fight against the wall? Aren't most Republican?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Texas landowners dig in to fight Trump's border wall

The federal government has started surveying land along the border in Texas and announced plans to start construction next month. Rather than surrender their land, some property owners are digging in, vowing to reject buyout offers and preparing to fight the administration in court.

"You could give me a trillion dollars and I wouldn't take it,"

The diocese said it opposes a border wall because the barrier violates Catholic teachings and the church's responsibility to protect migrants, as well as the church's First Amendment right of religious freedom.

-------------------------

If gays can be stopped from having a cake because of "religious freedom", will the wall be stopped because of "religious freedom"?

How is that different?

DwQ_33_X0AMuAMK.jpg

• Banned
Are you serious?
About what?

Landowners losing their land?

No.
About religious freedom?

No. About how can one thing be different than the other.
You mean some people saying they can't do something for gays because it's against their religion and Republicans screaming YEA?

or the church saying taking people's land is against their religion and Republicans screaming NAY?

What makes it similar are the three words "against their religion". Why does it work when it's used against those Republicans hate?

And it doesn't work when it's used against something Republicans want?

Are you serious?
About what?

No.
About religious freedom?

You mean some people saying they can't do something for gays because it's against their religion and Republicans screaming YEA?

or the church saying taking people's land is against their religion and Republicans screaming NAY?

What makes it similar are the three words "against their religion". Why does it work when it's used against those Republicans hate?

The better question to me is why you hate so much. I see it daily here. I feel sorry for you actually. It's really sad to me.

I also am of the belief that anyone that owns a business has the right to choose who they service. Happens all the time.

Other than that I have no interest whatsoever in arguing with - your kind. :)

• Banned
About what?

No.
About religious freedom?

The better question to me is why you hate so much. I see it daily here. I feel sorry for you actually. It's really sad to me.

I also am of the belief that anyone that owns a business has the right to choose who they service. Happens all the time.

I'm not the one who hates.

And it's your kind that must be defeated.

For the good of the nation and the good of the world.

DwhcywCXQAACdEl.jpg

About what?

No.
About religious freedom?

Then why did you post in a thread about land owners not wanting a wall because of religious beliefs?

About religious freedom?

DwhcywCXQAACdEl.jpg

How so. Your kind wants to kill me? Grow up deanie weenie.

About religious freedom?

Then why did you post in a thread about land owners not wanting a wall because of religious beliefs?

Because I wanted to. Why did you post in this thread just to harass me?

About religious freedom?

You think that was harassment? You know you don't have to pretend to be a victim all the time, don't you?

You think that was harassment? You know you don't have to pretend to be a victim all the time, don't you?

I never pretend. I am no one's victim. :04:

“…vowing to reject buyout offers and preparing to fight the administration in court.”

And this is yet another aspect of the idiocy of Trump’s ‘wall’ of fear, bigotry, and hate.

In addition to its obscene cost and impossible obstacles posed by geography, there will also be scores of court challenges to the government’s attempt to take private property.

Even if the Federal government prevails in court, the costs and years of delay will make a ‘wall’ from the Pacific to the Gulf of Mexico that much more unrealistic and impossible.

About religious freedom?

Your avatar shows your legs which is provocative, knobby knees and skinny legs. I am not harassing but just speak the truth.

About religious freedom?

There is a video attached to the link. Did you bother watching is?

About religious freedom?

DwhcywCXQAACdEl.jpg

How so. Your kind wants to kill me? Grow up deanie weenie.
Your kind must be defeated at the ballot box.

I leave the violence to your kind.

DtMS2J8W0AAnkks.jpg

Take a look at what your leader says:

DtVthdxXoAEk3yd.jpg

You vote for him,
you defend him,
that makes you and him two of a kind.
Don't you agree?

Forum List

Back