Do Republicans spend their lives living in fear or just before elections.

Our amazing Pres. Trump is the best president this country has had since Ronald Reagan.

His leadership style is second to none.

He gets things done and goes from Win to Win to Win!! ... :thup:

Our amazing Pres. Trump is the best president this country has had since Ronald Reagan.

His leadership style is second to none.

He gets things done and goes from Win to Win to Win!! ... :thup:

Again, only in your mind. And again, how does his dick taste in your mouth?

Republicans don’t usually campaign on their accomplishments because their accomplishments are usually things for super rich people like billionaires and millionaires.

What they tend to run on is fear. Scaring their constituency. Telling them that black people are coming and brown people are coming and you better vote for them or the economy will fail.

Remember Republicans would protect us from terrorists and then what happens is 911. The next thing you know we are in some fake war oversees spending trillions of dollars and thousands of American lives.

Remember Ebola? What happened there?
Turns out we didn’t all die.

Now you have the caravan. All those scary disease filled women and children. Even carrying disease that doesn’t exist anymore.

Why is it so easy to scare Republicans? Are they afraid all the time or they only become afraid just before elections? How does that work?

Why does the GOP leadership terrorizing their own base always seem to work?

You tell us...

you spend our life in fear of the GOP winning elections
dean spends his days and nights in fear of trump and republicans......
No, I spend my time laughing at you because you somehow think you won something.

Hilarious!

Only degenerate's and miscreants speak ill of our beloved Pres. Trump.

Why are they soo filled with hate?? ... :dunno:
And again, how does his dick taste in your mouth?

ETA: Does Allah know you've replaced him with trump?

Last edited:

Republicans don’t usually campaign on their accomplishments because their accomplishments are usually things for super rich people like billionaires and millionaires.

What they tend to run on is fear. Scaring their constituency. Telling them that black people are coming and brown people are coming and you better vote for them or the economy will fail.

Remember Republicans would protect us from terrorists and then what happens is 911. The next thing you know we are in some fake war oversees spending trillions of dollars and thousands of American lives.

Now you have the caravan. All those scary disease filled women and children. Even carrying disease that doesn’t exist anymore.

Why is it so easy to scare Republicans? Are they afraid all the time or they only become afraid just before elections? How does that work?

The GOP members I know spend most of their time enjoying their lives with occasional breaks for laughing at hopeless liberals enraged that the cool people don't like them.

With our awesome Pres. Trump handing the Republicans an unbroken string of Win after Win after Win.

We look forward to the elections!! ... :thup:

How does trump's dick taste in your mouth?
Probably the same as Obama's.
You still savor the flavor....

I don't think this person is for real anyhow. No one could be that stupidly brainwashed. I can see supporting a president, but what he says about him is crazy. If he is for real, then I have to pity him.

And, I don't have that kind of adoration for Obama.

You tell us...

you spend our life in fear of the GOP winning elections
dean spends his days and nights in fear of trump and republicans......
No, I spend my time laughing at you because you somehow think you won something.

Hilarious!
sure you do dean....most of us here spend our days laughing at you after reading your paranoid overblown threads and the great reviews you get from the people here....now thats hilarious....

Forum List

Back