Do Republicans really care about women and living children, and healthcare? They play a good game? Results?

Say it ain’t so…. I remember the GOP embracing Trump’s bullshit about repeal and replace Obamacare. Trump [ promised the American people a “terrific,” “phenomenal” and “fantastic” new health care plan to replace the Affordable Care Act. - quote] but now that the abortion and reproductive issues are center stage, questions are being asked. I remember. “Where’s the beef?”

[ Here’s the reality: Where Republicans are in charge, maternal health is worse, infant mortality is higher, and families are more likely to lack access to health care and live in all kinds of precarity. It’s enough to make you think they aren’t as “pro-family” as they’ve been saying all these years. ] - quote

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...ns-scramble-pretend-they-care-women-children/
I laughed so hard when McCain gave the no vote on obamacares.

I think corporate america looks ahead and wants a labor force as they believe they are entitled to a big batch of laborers. Boy are they in for a shock.

New Topics

Forum List

Back