Do Republicans really believe they can "claim GOD"?

Can there be any doubt the dummycRATS reject GOD...video proof!

yes, every single one of 'em..........God also helped white man kill off American Indians and take their land they lived upon cause he favors Caucasians...the republican ones....

Can there be any doubt the dummycRATS reject GOD...video proof!

yes, every single one of 'em..........God also helped white man kill off American Indians and take their land they lived upon cause he favors Caucasians...the republican ones....

Check that Moonbeamer, I believe most of the Indian Wars were fought with DemocRATs in office! :cool-45:

Some Catholics, Church of Christ denominations, Pentecostals, Nazarenes from right to left, as well as far right evangelicals make those claims.

God knows they are so fucked up for thinking so.

As a lifelong Christian I can say without a doubt that the GOP is the biggest bunch of hypocrites when they believe they are the party of God. They hate the poor and downtrodden, the same people Jesus preached to help. Everything for them comes down to the almighty buck which they much prefer to God the father. Anything about SS or Medicare is entitlements..... and is communist...sickos.

As a lifelong Christian I can say without a doubt that the GOP is the biggest bunch of hypocrites when they believe they are the party of God. They hate the poor and downtrodden, the same people Jesus preached to help. Everything for them comes down to the almighty buck which they much prefer to God the father. Anything about SS or Medicare is entitlements..... and is communist...sickos.
I have to agree. And I believe it's the majority of Republicans who hold those despicable views.

i got news for you fella.....probably just as many democrats who claim to be religious are just as hypercritical as any republican....religious people of any stripes are some the worst people alive on the planet....

Forum List

Back