Do Republicans really believe children, the disabled and the elderly are "leeches"??

R

rdean

SNAPCharts2.png

We all know that taking care of children, the disabled and the elderly is more than just feeding them. Those that take care of two of the three know how much a hundred dollars of food stamps means.

All this GOP ranting about food stamps. Do they believe children, the disabled and the elderly don't deserve help? Do Republicans think they should just quietly go away?

NO
That's the lefties lies saying it about them.
Cutting back on people who can and should work is what they are doing.

How about you actually post something that proves your claims instead of just making accusations based on a know biased web site.

Most don't actually come out and say it, but when they use code words like "entitlement" it's easy enough to see where they are coming from.

Walker Says Entitlements Should Be Cut to Reduce Deficit - Bloomberg Business

YES.

It is not a code word.
Dem's are the ones who use code words.
People who can and should work are receiving an entitlement. All it does is help them to look for their perfect job instead of getting a job first and then looking for the one's they want.

Welfare was never meant to be a lifestyle or career, it's designed to be a stepping stone for those that are able to work. The left uses it to get votes and a tool for fear mongering

This is the type of stuff the party opens itself up to when they throw words like "leech" around, when they make simplistic, unspecific attacks on "spending", and when they spend far more time talking about birth certificates and Marxism than they do presenting positive, inspirational ideas and messages to the American public.

Maybe start thinking stuff through before you say it.

How about you actually post something that proves your claims instead of just making accusations based on a know biased web site.

You jest right?
i agree with him.....Dean is the one here who always talks about backing up what you post.....so lets see him post a link showing a REPUBLICAN saying the disabled and elderly are leeches.....he could not do it when i asked him to show a Republican saying how he hates education and wants to end it....something he has danced around for 2-3 years...

You jest right?
i agree with him.....Dean is the one here who always talks about backing up what you post.....so lets see him post a link showing a REPUBLICAN saying the disabled and elderly are leeches.....he could not do it when i asked him to show a Republican saying how he hates education and wants to end it....something he has danced around for 2-3 years...

Which is what I meant. I have never seen Rdean back up anything! :)

New Topics

Forum List

Back