Do Republicans realize that they appear to be Batshit Crazy? Do they care?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't think Biden will be the next president? LoL

I hope not.

Well he is going to be your president whether you accept that reality or not.

Sucks for you huh?

Sucks for all of US if true. I already covered that. Instead of saying the same stupid shit over and over again, why don't you just read the same posts over and over again.
No, it doesn't suck for all of us. Just for you and your fellow cultists.

For the rest of us ... ???

Note the hordes of liberals fleeing the Left Coast. That is because operating under your ideas, has turned those states into dangerous shitholes.

So, what happens when you guys run the country and there is no where left to run?

It will suck for you too. You just are too stupid to see it coming.

But I will be here to laugh at your pain and suffering.

So you say. Reality speaks otherwise. Oregon's population is growing and Biden won it by 16 points whereas Hillary won it 4 years ago by only 11 points.

What percentage of that grow is from people fleeing an even shittier California?

Your denial of the failure of your side's strongholds, is not fooling anyone.

You fail. California's not a "dangerous shithole."

Definitely a shithole.
View attachment 424594

^^^ a retard who doesn't know the difference between a state and a city.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Is LA in KKKalifornia, Oh Geographically challenged one? :itsok:

LOLOL

It is and it's still a city, not a state.
icon_rolleyes.gif

city

state

Feel free to quote where I called it a state, Fawnboi.:itsok:

You had a rough day yesterday, and today is starting off worse for ya. :itsok:

Just because some rabidly anti-USA propaganda outlets like CNN say Biden is the President-elect doesn't make it so, moonbat. The Electoral College has not voted yet and the results in several states are being challenged in court due to obvious fraud. Therefore Biden is not technically the President-elect right now, you stupid TDS afflicted moron.

Biden will be the next president. Retard.
It's likely, but not certain, moron.

dumbass.
pathetic retard
moron.
^
Obvious projection.

^ retard holding out hope that Trump still MIGHT win.

You lost, moron.
^
More projection.

You lost, snowflake. Time to accept reality.
It isn't over until after the electoral college votes on December 14th, you low IQ TDS afflicted moron.

Yes, it is OVER. It's been OVER for weeks.

The fact that Donald Trump refuses to admit he's a loser is hardly a surprise. But there is nothing stopping you from admitting the truth of the situation.

40 law suits and counting - all of which he has LOST. Just like the election. None of these cases will reach the Supreme Court, because none of them have any merit either in fact or in law.

Nothing prevents YOU from accepting what Donald Trump will not. That he has lost. Utterly and completely. The worst election defeat and the worst rebuke of a sitting President since Herbert Hoover lost to Franklin Roosevelt.

TRUMP LOST THE ELECTION. IT'S FUCKING OVER A$$HAT!

I hope not.

Sucks for you huh?

Sucks for all of US if true. I already covered that. Instead of saying the same stupid shit over and over again, why don't you just read the same posts over and over again.

Note the hordes of liberals fleeing the Left Coast. That is because operating under your ideas, has turned those states into dangerous shitholes.

So, what happens when you guys run the country and there is no where left to run?

So you say. Reality speaks otherwise. Oregon's population is growing and Biden won it by 16 points whereas Hillary won it 4 years ago by only 11 points.

What percentage of that grow is from people fleeing an even shittier California?

Definitely a shithole.
View attachment 424594

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

city

state

LOL

It's adorable how you blame me for your inability to follow a dialog...

Correll: What percentage of that grow is from people fleeing an even shittier California?
Faun: You fail. California's not a "dangerous shithole."
Retard: <map of San Francisco>
Faun: ^^^ a retard who doesn't know the difference between a state and a city.
Retard: Is LA in KKKalifornia, Oh Geographically challenged one?

dialogue

Not only do you demonstrate don't you know the difference between a city and a state, you also prove you don't know the difference between San Francisco and (presumably you meant L.A. when you typed LA) L.A.

Just because some rabidly anti-USA propaganda outlets like CNN say Biden is the President-elect doesn't make it so, moonbat. The Electoral College has not voted yet and the results in several states are being challenged in court due to obvious fraud. Therefore Biden is not technically the President-elect right now, you stupid TDS afflicted moron.

dumbass.
pathetic retard
moron.
^
Obvious projection.

You lost, moron.
^
More projection.

It isn't over until after the electoral college votes on December 14th, you low IQ TDS afflicted moron.

The fact that Donald Trump refuses to admit he's a loser is hardly a surprise. But there is nothing stopping you from admitting the truth of the situation.

40 law suits and counting - all of which he has LOST. Just like the election. None of these cases will reach the Supreme Court, because none of them have any merit either in fact or in law.

Nothing prevents YOU from accepting what Donald Trump will not. That he has lost. Utterly and completely. The worst election defeat and the worst rebuke of a sitting President since Herbert Hoover lost to Franklin Roosevelt.

sorry but its far from over. the cheating and machine corruption is real and has been proven, there are literally hundreds of sworn affidavits from american citizens attesting to witnessing vote fraud. the Dominion leaders have fled the country and tried to destroy the evidence, but they failed and the hard evidence will be seen in courts in several states in the next few days.

the dem machine tried to cheat and put senile pervert Biden in the whitehouse so that they can remove him under the 25th amendment and put the SFO Ho in charge. Damn, its amazing how dumb you libs and dems really are. Trump won the election by a substantial margin, your cheating will not stand.

I hope not.

Sucks for you huh?

Definitely a shithole.
View attachment 424594

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

city

state

LOL

Correll: What percentage of that grow is from people fleeing an even shittier California?

dialogue

Not only do you demonstrate don't you know the difference between a city and a state, you also prove you don't know the difference between San Francisco and (presumably you meant L.A. when you typed LA) L.A.

So you don't have any quote by me calling LA a state.

Once again, you get your ass kicked by me. :itsok:

dumbass.
pathetic retard
moron.
^
Obvious projection.

You lost, moron.
^
More projection.

sorry but its far from over. the cheating and machine corruption is real and has been proven, there are literally hundreds of sworn affidavits from american citizens attesting to witnessing vote fraud. the Dominion leaders have fled the country and tried to destroy the evidence, but they failed and the hard evidence will be seen in courts in several states in the next few days.

the dem machine tried to cheat and put senile pervert Biden in the whitehouse so that they can remove him under the 25th amendment and put the SFO Ho in charge. Damn, its amazing how dumb you libs and dems really are. Trump won the election by a substantial margin, your cheating will not stand.
Most states have already certified. Now you're just making up excuses to avoid manning up and leaving the forum after losing your bet.

I hope not.

Sucks for you huh?

Definitely a shithole.
View attachment 424594

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

city

state

LOL

dialogue

LOLOL

The state was being discussed. You don't know the difference between a state and a city, so your ignorance led you to inadvertently divert the conversation from being about a state to being about a city. San Francisco specifically. I point out you don't know the difference between a state and a city (San Francisco), so then you ask about L.A.. L.A. is not San Francisco, ya retard. :lmao:

Learn to follow a dialog. Maybe then you won't appear like such an idiot. Though probably not.

Top Republicans around the country look the other way, mumble and offer vague platitudes when asked about the 2020 election.
They allow themselves to be complicit in wild conspiracy theories about secret ballots and Democrats switching votes.

They refuse to give Biden the courtesy of being called President Elect.

Are they that afraid of upsetting a deranged madman who will lose his office in six weeks?

Curtesy? to call a fraud a winner of an election? Biden is a puppet who takes bribes and supports pedophilia----------you do no one a curtesy by calling him president elect.

306-232 EV
Over 6 million popular vote

Massive Landslide and Republicans know it. They owe Biden the courtesy of calling him President Elect rather than pandering to an immature President who won’t accept that he was beaten.
:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

I hope not.

Sucks for you huh?

Definitely a shithole.
View attachment 424594

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

city

state

LOL

dialogue

LOLOL

The state was being discussed. You don't know the difference between a state and a city, so your ignorance led you to inadvertently divert the conversation from being about a state to being about a city. San Francisco specifically. I point out you don't know the difference between a state and a city (San Francisco), so then you ask about L.A.. L.A. is not San Francisco, ya retard. :lmao:

Learn to follow a dialog. Maybe then you won't appear like such an idiot. Though probably not.

Still unable to back up your lies with a quote. :itsok:

dumbass.
pathetic retard
moron.
^
Obvious projection.

You lost, moron.
^
More projection.

Maybe you can tell me why the head of cyber security ,hardly a dem ,said this was the cleanest election ever ,,and why barr ,already a proven trump lapdog said NO FRAUD You think they're in on this great conspiracy??

I just wish you morons would stop pulling the crap out of your butt and making up stories Leave that to the POS in our WH now

I hope not.

Sucks for you huh?

Definitely a shithole.
View attachment 424594

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

city

state

LOL

dialogue

LOLOL

Still unable to back up your lies with a quote. :itsok:

I told no lie, retard. I showed how I was discussing a state when you, a moron who knows neither the difference between a state and a city, nor even the difference between L.A. and S.F., diverted the conversation from being about a state to being about a city.

Even worse for you, when I laughed at you for not knowing the difference between a city and a state, your response was, "is LA in KKKalifornia, Oh Geographically challenged one?" It is, just like California is in the United States, which is led by Impeached Trump. Murders are up in the U.S. so using your logic, Trump is President Shithole.

dumbass.
pathetic retard
moron.
^
Obvious projection.

You lost, moron.
^
More projection.

Maybe you can tell me why the head of cyber security ,hardly a dem ,said this was the cleanest election ever ,,and why barr ,already a proven trump lapdog said NO FRAUD You think they're in on this great conspiracy??
Deep State

His words contradict each other.

He has been perfectly clear on the issue. He couldn't have said it any more directly. You're just not smart enough to understand it.

My point stands.

When you support the justification for violence but condemn the violence, you are not being clear on the issue.

Biden didn't justify violence.

You're just an idiot with reading comprehension issues. My point stands.

Why are you afraid to address what I actually said?

For someone who "won", you seem strangely evasive.

It is almost like on some level, you know that this will not, can not work out well for the country as a whole.

I addressed exactly what you said.

You: “When you support the justification for violence...”

My response is that he didn’t support the justification for violence.

What part of that did you not understand? I don’t think I can make that any easier for you to understand. You’re clearly not very bright. My point stands.

You say that, but it ignores the reality that he does support the justifications. He supports the idea that Trump's administration has been a "time of darkness" and American and it's police are systemically wacist, among many other similar bullshit lies.

The reality is that Biden has never made the claim that he supports justification for violence.

Like I said, you're not very smart and you have terrible reading comprehension if you think otherwise. Notice that you don't even attempt to back up your ridiculous claim. We both know why that is.

My point stands.

dumbass.
pathetic retard
moron.
^
Obvious projection.

You lost, moron.
^
More projection.

those comments are out of context, they were both referring to the fact that none of the fraud lawsuits have yet been ruled on by any court. They were saying that the fraud has yet to be proven in court. It will be very soon. The citizens who signed under oath affidavits have begun to testify and provide proof of the fraud and corruption, the main stream media has not been reporting it because they want you to continue to be an uninformed mindless sheep who will repeat whatever lies they spout on a daily basis. do you enjoy being a ward of the state?

Top Republicans around the country look the other way, mumble and offer vague platitudes when asked about the 2020 election.
They allow themselves to be complicit in wild conspiracy theories about secret ballots and Democrats switching votes.

They refuse to give Biden the courtesy of being called President Elect.

Are they that afraid of upsetting a deranged madman who will lose his office in six weeks?

To a trully bat shit crazy person everyone else in the world except for themselves appears to be crazy. Is it comforting to know that you're the genuine article?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back