Do Republicans realize that they appear to be Batshit Crazy? Do they care?

Status
Not open for further replies.
His words contradict each other.

He has been perfectly clear on the issue. He couldn't have said it any more directly. You're just not smart enough to understand it.

My point stands.

When you support the justification for violence but condemn the violence, you are not being clear on the issue.

My point stands. The first riot under Biden, we will get to see which words he meant and which were bullshit.

Funny, you cut the part where I challenged you to guess what he reaction will be. Almost like you fear that come that day, that I would reply to your prediction to laugh at you and point out that Biden did as I predicted and not as YOU predicted.

He has been perfectly clear on the issue. He couldn't have said it any more directly. You're just not smart enough to understand it.

My point stands.

When you support the justification for violence but condemn the violence, you are not being clear on the issue.

Biden didn't justify violence.

You're just an idiot with reading comprehension issues. My point stands.

Top Republicans around the country look the other way, mumble and offer vague platitudes when asked about the 2020 election.
They allow themselves to be complicit in wild conspiracy theories about secret ballots and Democrats switching votes.

They refuse to give Biden the courtesy of being called President Elect.

Are they that afraid of upsetting a deranged madman who will lose his office in six weeks?

Should any reasonable rational person expect batshit crazy people to be self-aware? Of course not!

People who are delusional cannot be reasoned with by reasonable people with facts and figures, It's simply not possible.

You don't think Biden will be the next president? LoL

I hope not.

Well he is going to be your president whether you accept that reality or not.

Sucks for you huh?

Sucks for all of US if true. I already covered that. Instead of saying the same stupid shit over and over again, why don't you just read the same posts over and over again.
No, it doesn't suck for all of us. Just for you and your fellow cultists.

For the rest of us ... ???

Note the hordes of liberals fleeing the Left Coast. That is because operating under your ideas, has turned those states into dangerous shitholes.

So, what happens when you guys run the country and there is no where left to run?

It will suck for you too. You just are too stupid to see it coming.

But I will be here to laugh at your pain and suffering.

So you say. Reality speaks otherwise. Oregon's population is growing and Biden won it by 16 points whereas Hillary won it 4 years ago by only 11 points.

LOL

Yeah, just like I suffer while Obama was president and like I suffered while Clinton was president.

:abgg2q.jpg:

It could be the end of the republic.

It won't be.

You're just being a drama queen.

Dem mayors ordered the police to stand down to let rioters attack their political enemies, and then arrested people for defending themselves.

That is not me being a drama queen, that is you people sinking to dangerous new lows of behavior.

"The sky is falling!"
"It's the end of our country if Trump doesn't win!"

That's you being a drama queen snowflake.

I've repeatedly cited evidence for my fears, based on your sides use of violence and extra-legal means of suppressing political speech.

Your only defense has been the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Ridicule.

You have not even tried to seriously argue against my concerns.

Because you know you CAN'T.

Your concerns don't matter to me. You lost. You can go sit in the corner and sulk for the next four years for all I care.

IF/when Harris runs in 2024, if her polls are low, will you guys put the mobs in the streets to terrorize and kill people again, and if not, why not?

I won't. I can't speak for everyone.

Because you know that they will. Why would they not? It worked last time.

Mob rule is the new normal. Good job guys. That is going to be great for the country.

DItto censorship and propaganda.
I thought you liked mobs? There are very fine people on both sides.

His divisive campaign torn this nation apart.
Correl here is actually talking here about ... BIDEN!
Trump's approving of tweets that he should suspend the constitution to overturn the election …. while two republicans are still running for the senate in a state he lost. I think most of us can figure out that the gop is acting like Vichy French and simply waiting for Trump to be gone and not picking fights with his lunatic fringe base, but that doesn't make it neat or pretty.
Watching today's rally with Powell and Wood, they were whipping the crowd into a frenzy about how corrupt our elections are. I think they're too stupid to realize all they're doing is disenfranchising Republicans who lost faith in our elections, some of whom won't vote now -- and there are 2 important runoffs in a few weeks in that very state. Rallies like today's may cost them the Senate.

My point stands.

Why are you afraid to address what I actually said?

For someone who "won", you seem strangely evasive.

It is almost like on some level, you know that this will not, can not work out well for the country as a whole.

I hope not.

Sucks for you huh?

Sucks for all of US if true. I already covered that. Instead of saying the same stupid shit over and over again, why don't you just read the same posts over and over again.

Note the hordes of liberals fleeing the Left Coast. That is because operating under your ideas, has turned those states into dangerous shitholes.

So, what happens when you guys run the country and there is no where left to run?

So you say. Reality speaks otherwise. Oregon's population is growing and Biden won it by 16 points whereas Hillary won it 4 years ago by only 11 points.

What percentage of that grow is from people fleeing an even shittier California?

Your denial of the failure of your side's strongholds, is not fooling anyone.

LOL

Yeah, just like I suffer while Obama was president and like I suffered while Clinton was president.

The allying with violent mobs, next level shit going on there.

YOu can be willfully ignorant for a long time. But sooner or later, denial breaks down and reality will give you a nasty wake up call.

I hope it really hurts.

It could be the end of the republic.

It won't be.

You're just being a drama queen.

Dem mayors ordered the police to stand down to let rioters attack their political enemies, and then arrested people for defending themselves.

That is not me being a drama queen, that is you people sinking to dangerous new lows of behavior.

"The sky is falling!"
"It's the end of our country if Trump doesn't win!"

That's you being a drama queen snowflake.

I've repeatedly cited evidence for my fears, based on your sides use of violence and extra-legal means of suppressing political speech.

Your only defense has been the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Ridicule.

You have not even tried to seriously argue against my concerns.

Because you know you CAN'T.

Your concerns don't matter to me. You lost. You can go sit in the corner and sulk for the next four years for all I care.

IF/when Harris runs in 2024, if her polls are low, will you guys put the mobs in the streets to terrorize and kill people again, and if not, why not?

I won't. I can't speak for everyone.

Because you know that they will. Why would they not? It worked last time.

Mob rule is the new normal. Good job guys. That is going to be great for the country.

DItto censorship and propaganda.
I thought you liked mobs? There are very fine people on both sides.

And again, that you have to lie, shows that on some level, you know that your victory was based on lies and can only be maintained by more lies.

My point stands.

Why are you afraid to address what I actually said?

For someone who "won", you seem strangely evasive.

It is almost like on some level, you know that this will not, can not work out well for the country as a whole.

I addressed exactly what you said.

You: “When you support the justification for violence...”

My response is that he didn’t support the justification for violence.

What part of that did you not understand? I don’t think I can make that any easier for you to understand. You’re clearly not very bright. My point stands.

I hope not.

Sucks for you huh?

What percentage of that grow is from people fleeing an even shittier California?

Your denial of the failure of your side's strongholds, is not fooling anyone.

You fail. California's not a "dangerous shithole."

LOL

The allying with violent mobs, next level shit going on there.

YOu can be willfully ignorant for a long time. But sooner or later, denial breaks down and reality will give you a nasty wake up call.

I hope it really hurts.
I hope your hangover tomorrow doesn't hurt

I'm not crying. I'm angry

Be angry then. Doesn't change the fact that America told your leader to get lost.

It's a great day to be an American.

He won with brown shirt mob tactics and mass censorship and propaganda. His divisive campaign torn this nation apart.

People are talking about civil war and genocide. Only a fool would think that this is a good day.

"Brown shirt mob tactics and mass censorship and propaganda" is just you whining like a little bitch because you lost.

Sucks for you, snowflake. Keep whining.

View attachment 424356

9 months of Kristalnacht by your Brown Shirts, it's a little hard to deny it now.

Do Republicans realize that they appear to be Batshit Crazy? Do they care?
Top Republicans around the country look the other way, mumble and offer vague platitudes when asked about the 2020 election.
They allow themselves to be complicit in wild conspiracy theories about secret ballots and Democrats switching votes.

Are they that afraid of upsetting a deranged madman who will lose his office in six weeks?

Funny thing is that this response is absolutely mute compared to the destructive chaos promised by the Dims/Libs/Progs had the annoying orange won by a large enough margin that fraud couldn’t overwhelm.

I understand that Conservative USMB posters are Batshit Crazy as you have just demonstrated.

But you would expect our top Republicans to show some level of sanity.

You first.

Curtesy? to call a fraud a winner of an election? Biden is a puppet who takes bribes and supports pedophilia----------you do no one a curtesy by calling him president elect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back