Do Republicans realize that they appear to be Batshit Crazy? Do they care?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't think Biden will be the next president? LoL

I hope not.

Well he is going to be your president whether you accept that reality or not.

Sucks for you huh?

Sucks for all of US if true. I already covered that. Instead of saying the same stupid shit over and over again, why don't you just read the same posts over and over again.
No, it doesn't suck for all of us. Just for you and your fellow cultists.

For the rest of us ... ???

Note the hordes of liberals fleeing the Left Coast. That is because operating under your ideas, has turned those states into dangerous shitholes.

So, what happens when you guys run the country and there is no where left to run?

It will suck for you too. You just are too stupid to see it coming.

But I will be here to laugh at your pain and suffering.

I hope not.

Sucks for you huh?

Sucks for all of US if true.

Nope, just you.

No way mob rule and censorship as political tools to rule, will work out well for the nation as a whole.

Hell, you lefties yourself are fleeing in droves for your strong holds on the Left coast because you have turned them into dangerous shitholes.

Why do you expect anything better when you do it more?

America disagrees with you.

View attachment 424373

Said the lefty that still can't defend the actions of his side.

The majority of American disagree with you. Maybe go whine to one of them and see what good that does you.

And yet, you still can't explain how mob rule will be a good thing for the country.

Winning doesn't always mean a happy ending.

I hope not.

Sucks for you huh?

Nope, just you.

No way mob rule and censorship as political tools to rule, will work out well for the nation as a whole.

Hell, you lefties yourself are fleeing in droves for your strong holds on the Left coast because you have turned them into dangerous shitholes.

View attachment 424373

The majority of American disagree with you. Maybe go whine to one of them and see what good that does you.

And yet, you still can't explain how mob rule will be a good thing for the country.

I didn't say that mob rule will be good for the country.

I said that you lost and you're acting like a whiny little bitch.

My point stands.

It could be the end of the republic.

It won't be.

You're just being a drama queen.

Dem mayors ordered the police to stand down to let rioters attack their political enemies, and then arrested people for defending themselves.

That is not me being a drama queen, that is you people sinking to dangerous new lows of behavior.

"The sky is falling!"
"It's the end of our country if Trump doesn't win!"

That's you being a drama queen snowflake.

I've repeatedly cited evidence for my fears, based on your sides use of violence and extra-legal means of suppressing political speech.

Your only defense has been the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Ridicule.

You have not even tried to seriously argue against my concerns.

Because you know you CAN'T.

Your concerns don't matter to me. You lost. You can go sit in the corner and sulk for the next four years for all I care.

IF/when Harris runs in 2024, if her polls are low, will you guys put the mobs in the streets to terrorize and kill people again, and if not, why not?

I won't. I can't speak for everyone.

Because you know that they will. Why would they not? It worked last time.

Mob rule is the new normal. Good job guys. That is going to be great for the country.

DItto censorship and propaganda.

I'm not crying. I'm angry

Be angry then. Doesn't change the fact that America told your leader to get lost.

It's a great day to be an American.

He won with brown shirt mob tactics and mass censorship and propaganda. His divisive campaign torn this nation apart.

People are talking about civil war and genocide. Only a fool would think that this is a good day.

"Brown shirt mob tactics and mass censorship and propaganda" is just you whining like a little bitch because you lost.

Sucks for you, snowflake. Keep whining.

View attachment 424356

No, violent mobs in the streets while cops are ordered to stand down, and wide spread censorship by big tech and massive propaganda by the corrupt media, these are real problems for the nation as a whole.

You don't care, because they are on your side. Fool. The mob will turn on you some day.

The media will be loyal. Right to the bitter end.

More whining from the Trumpsters. I love it.

Keep whining, snowflake.

Valid complaints and fears about your sides's dangerous behavior is not "whining" and that you call it that is just you being a cowardly fucktard.

Your snowflake BDS isn't valid. You should get that treated immediately.

My points about your sides violent and dangerous behavior stands. Your complete inability to refute them, is clear to everyone including yourself.

I will be here to laugh at you, as your dreams turn to nightmares.

Your inability to treat your SEVERE case of BDS has not gone unnoticed. Seriously, you should treat that. It's one of the worst cases I've ever seen.

My points about your sides violent and dangerous behavior stands. Your complete inability to refute them, is clear to everyone including yourself.

I'll be here to laugh at you for the next four years.

Because you lost.

My point stands.

View attachment 424378

Again, not crying. Angry and ready to gloat at your pain, as your policies lead to suffering.

It won't be.

Dem mayors ordered the police to stand down to let rioters attack their political enemies, and then arrested people for defending themselves.

That is not me being a drama queen, that is you people sinking to dangerous new lows of behavior.

"The sky is falling!"

I've repeatedly cited evidence for my fears, based on your sides use of violence and extra-legal means of suppressing political speech.

Your concerns don't matter to me. You lost. You can go sit in the corner and sulk for the next four years for all I care.

IF/when Harris runs in 2024, if her polls are low, will you guys put the mobs in the streets to terrorize and kill people again, and if not, why not?

Mob rule is the new normal. Good job guys. That is going to be great for the country.

You're just upset because you lost.

It's going to be ok. :itsok:

His divisive campaign torn this nation apart.
Correl here is actually talking here about ... BIDEN!
Trump's approving of tweets that he should suspend the constitution to overturn the election …. while two republicans are still running for the senate in a state he lost. I think most of us can figure out that the gop is acting like Vichy French and simply waiting for Trump to be gone and not picking fights with his lunatic fringe base, but that doesn't make it neat or pretty.

Be angry then. Doesn't change the fact that America told your leader to get lost.

He won with brown shirt mob tactics and mass censorship and propaganda. His divisive campaign torn this nation apart.

People are talking about civil war and genocide. Only a fool would think that this is a good day.

"Brown shirt mob tactics and mass censorship and propaganda" is just you whining like a little bitch because you lost.

View attachment 424356

No, violent mobs in the streets while cops are ordered to stand down, and wide spread censorship by big tech and massive propaganda by the corrupt media, these are real problems for the nation as a whole.

You don't care, because they are on your side. Fool. The mob will turn on you some day.

Keep whining, snowflake.

Valid complaints and fears about your sides's dangerous behavior is not "whining" and that you call it that is just you being a cowardly fucktard.

Your inability to treat your SEVERE case of BDS has not gone unnoticed. Seriously, you should treat that. It's one of the worst cases I've ever seen.

Because you lost.

My point stands.

View attachment 424378

Again, not crying. Angry and ready to gloat at your pain, as your policies lead to suffering.

Angry, crying, whatever. You're just upset and throwing a temper tantrum because you lost.

My point stands.

View attachment 424356

Keep whining, snowflake.

Because you lost.

My point stands.

View attachment 424378

Angry, crying, whatever. You're just upset and throwing a temper tantrum because you lost.

My point stands.
This is an unnamed leftie in 2016 ...

86191055.jpg

This is Correll now ...

86191055.jpg

I hope not.

Sucks for you huh?

Nope, just you.

View attachment 424373

My point stands.

Correct. When I point out that your side's behavior over the last 4 years does not bode well for the nation if your side is in charge,

you don't want to admit that is true, but you have NOTHING to say to refute my point with.

SO, you talk shit, mostly personal attacks.

I look forward to the first riot that Biden has to deal with. If will be funny to see the Press try to ignore it, while people are dying in the streets and I am rubbing your face in it.

It won't be.

"The sky is falling!"

You're just upset because you lost.

It's going to be ok. :itsok:

Y

View attachment 424356

Keep whining, snowflake.

Because you lost.

My point stands.

View attachment 424378

My point stands.
This is an unnamed leftie in 2016 ...

86191055.jpg

This is Correll now ...

86191055.jpg

Nope. I'm unhappy with the outcome and angry that mob violence and censorship was not soundly rejected by America as a whole, but I am not screaming at the sky.

Why do you feel a need to lie about that, if you won and everything is going to be going your way now?

I hope not.

Sucks for you huh?

Nope, just you.

View attachment 424373

My point stands.

Correct. When I point out that your side's behavior over the last 4 years does not bode well for the nation if your side is in charge,

you don't want to admit that is true, but you have NOTHING to say to refute my point with.

I look forward to the first riot that Biden has to deal with. If will be funny to see the Press try to ignore it, while people are dying in the streets and I am rubbing your face in it.

There were riots under Trump. There were riots before him. There will be riots under Biden. There are always riots regardless of who the president is.

That doesn't change the fact that you're acting like a little whiny bitch because you lost the election. My point stands.

I hope not.

Sucks for you huh?

Nope, just you.

View attachment 424373

My point stands.

There were riots under Trump. There were riots before him. There will be riots under Biden. There are always riots regardless of who the president is.

That doesn't change the fact that you're acting like a little whiny bitch because you lost the election. My point stands.

Trump wasn't allied with the mobs the way you dems have become.

Your mayors have already been ordering the cops to stand down. Trump had to work AROUND then to suppress the riots.

Biden won't do that.

I hope not.

Sucks for you huh?

Nope, just you.

View attachment 424373

My point stands.

Your mayors have already been ordering the cops to stand down. Trump had to work AROUND then to suppress the riots.

Biden won't do that.

Biden wasn't allied with mobs either. He denounced all violence and looting.

You're clearly not very smart and growing unhinged because you lost the election. My point stands.

I hope not.

Sucks for you huh?

Nope, just you.

View attachment 424373

My point stands.

Biden won't do that.

Biden wasn't allied with mobs either. He denounced all violence and looting.

You're clearly not very smart and growing unhinged because you lost the election. My point stands.

Sure he did. AFter he talked shit about supporting all the bullshit reasons and excuses for the rioting, then he said the rioting was "wrong".

But, if Trump was " a time of darkness" and Cops are so bad that they need "defunded" then violence is obviously justified.

His words contradict each other.

First riot under him, we will get to track his ACTIONS to see what the Truth is.

Want to bet on how aggressive his response will be?

LOL!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back