Do Republicans realize that they appear to be Batshit Crazy? Do they care?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not crying. I'm angry

Be angry then. Doesn't change the fact that America told your leader to get lost.

It's a great day to be an American.

He won with brown shirt mob tactics and mass censorship and propaganda. His divisive campaign torn this nation apart.

People are talking about civil war and genocide. Only a fool would think that this is a good day.

"Brown shirt mob tactics and mass censorship and propaganda" is just you whining like a little bitch because you lost.

Sucks for you, snowflake. Keep whining.

View attachment 424356

No, violent mobs in the streets while cops are ordered to stand down, and wide spread censorship by big tech and massive propaganda by the corrupt media, these are real problems for the nation as a whole.

You don't care, because they are on your side. Fool. The mob will turn on you some day.

The media will be loyal. Right to the bitter end.

More whining from the Trumpsters. I love it.

Keep whining, snowflake.

Be angry then. Doesn't change the fact that America told your leader to get lost.

He won with brown shirt mob tactics and mass censorship and propaganda. His divisive campaign torn this nation apart.

People are talking about civil war and genocide. Only a fool would think that this is a good day.

"Brown shirt mob tactics and mass censorship and propaganda" is just you whining like a little bitch because you lost.

View attachment 424356

No, violent mobs in the streets while cops are ordered to stand down, and wide spread censorship by big tech and massive propaganda by the corrupt media, these are real problems for the nation as a whole.

You don't care, because they are on your side. Fool. The mob will turn on you some day.

Keep whining, snowflake.

Valid complaints and fears about your sides's dangerous behavior is not "whining" and that you call it that is just you being a cowardly fucktard.

It could be the end of the republic.

It won't be.

You're just being a drama queen.

Dem mayors ordered the police to stand down to let rioters attack their political enemies, and then arrested people for defending themselves.

That is not me being a drama queen, that is you people sinking to dangerous new lows of behavior.

"The sky is falling!"
"It's the end of our country if Trump doesn't win!"

That's you being a drama queen snowflake.

View attachment 424356

Keep whining, snowflake.

Valid complaints and fears about your sides's dangerous behavior is not "whining" and that you call it that is just you being a cowardly fucktard.

Your snowflake BDS isn't valid. You should get that treated immediately.

You don't think Biden will be the next president? LoL

I hope not.

Well he is going to be your president whether you accept that reality or not.

Sucks for you huh?

Sucks for all of US if true.

Nope, just you.

No way mob rule and censorship as political tools to rule, will work out well for the nation as a whole.

Hell, you lefties yourself are fleeing in droves for your strong holds on the Left coast because you have turned them into dangerous shitholes.

Why do you expect anything better when you do it more?

I hope not.

Sucks for you huh?

Nope, just you.

No way mob rule and censorship as political tools to rule, will work out well for the nation as a whole.

Hell, you lefties yourself are fleeing in droves for your strong holds on the Left coast because you have turned them into dangerous shitholes.

America disagrees with you.

1606944138608.png

It won't be.

Dem mayors ordered the police to stand down to let rioters attack their political enemies, and then arrested people for defending themselves.

That is not me being a drama queen, that is you people sinking to dangerous new lows of behavior.

"The sky is falling!"

I've repeatedly cited evidence for my fears, based on your sides use of violence and extra-legal means of suppressing political speech.

Your only defense has been the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Ridicule.

You have not even tried to seriously argue against my concerns.

Because you know you CAN'T.

View attachment 424356

Keep whining, snowflake.

My points about your sides violent and dangerous behavior stands. Your complete inability to refute them, is clear to everyone including yourself.

I will be here to laugh at you, as your dreams turn to nightmares.

I hope not.

Sucks for you huh?

Nope, just you.

View attachment 424373

Said the lefty that still can't defend the actions of his side.

It won't be.

"The sky is falling!"

I've repeatedly cited evidence for my fears, based on your sides use of violence and extra-legal means of suppressing political speech.

Your concerns don't matter to me. You lost. You can go sit in the corner and sulk for the next four years for all I care.

View attachment 424356

Keep whining, snowflake.

My points about your sides violent and dangerous behavior stands. Your complete inability to refute them, is clear to everyone including yourself.

Your inability to treat your SEVERE case of BDS has not gone unnoticed. Seriously, you should treat that. It's one of the worst cases I've ever seen.

I hope not.

Sucks for you huh?

Sucks for all of US if true. I already covered that. Instead of saying the same stupid shit over and over again, why don't you just read the same posts over and over again.
No, it doesn't suck for all of us. Just for you and your fellow cultists.

For the rest of us ... ???

I hope not.

Sucks for you huh?

Nope, just you.

View attachment 424373

Said the lefty that still can't defend the actions of his side.

The majority of American disagree with you. Maybe go whine to one of them and see what good that does you.

It won't be.

"The sky is falling!"

Your concerns don't matter to me. You lost. You can go sit in the corner and sulk for the next four years for all I care.

IF/when Harris runs in 2024, if her polls are low, will you guys put the mobs in the streets to terrorize and kill people again, and if not, why not?

View attachment 424356

Keep whining, snowflake.

Your inability to treat your SEVERE case of BDS has not gone unnoticed. Seriously, you should treat that. It's one of the worst cases I've ever seen.

It won't be.

"The sky is falling!"

IF/when Harris runs in 2024, if her polls are low, will you guys put the mobs in the streets to terrorize and kill people again, and if not, why not?

I won't. I can't speak for everyone.

View attachment 424356

Keep whining, snowflake.

I'll be here to laugh at you for the next four years.

Because you lost.

My point stands.

1606944730690.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back