Do Republicans realize that they appear to be Batshit Crazy? Do they care?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Republicans around the country look the other way, mumble and offer vague platitudes when asked about the 2020 election.
They allow themselves to be complicit in wild conspiracy theories about secret ballots and Democrats switching votes.

They refuse to give Biden the courtesy of being called President Elect.

Are they that afraid of upsetting a deranged madman who will lose his office in six weeks?

Do leftardz care they they support the killings of children in the womb and the denial of those children's Constitutional rights?

Top Republicans around the country look the other way, mumble and offer vague platitudes when asked about the 2020 election.
They allow themselves to be complicit in wild conspiracy theories about secret ballots and Democrats switching votes.

Are they that afraid of upsetting a deranged madman who will lose his office in six weeks?

Do leftardz care they they support the killings of children in the womb and the denial of those children's Constitutional rights?

<sob> Why are we talking about the election when we can be talking about......ABORTION?

Correct. Trump is currently the president. Biden will be the president in the near future.

I'm glad you understood that. I'm proud of you. :itsok:

I amazed one of you commie traitors would admit that Trump is president.

I believe in reality.

Now it’s your turn. Say that Biden will be the president.
Looks like he couldn't do it.

:abgg2q.jpg:

1606919415256.png

<sob> Why are we talking about the election when we can be talking about......ABORTION?

Abortion?

I thought we were talking about fucktardz like you "looking the other way."

It's looking more and more like The OP who is a Troll, and his Evil Minions are the ones that Are Wuhan Flu, Bat Soup Crazy!

Massive Fraud everywhere. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

God will punish you either in this life or on Judgment Day for this.

Freaking thousands of people voting with Jan 1st 1900? Fake People, Dead People Voting?

You are all going to Hell
No, the OP is spot on, your post is proof of that.

And you're a loon.

Racism drives people crazy. It’s an evil disease. Insidious. It eats at the foundation of American democracy.

The Southern Strategy is a myth, without nothing to back it up but "code words" and bullshit.

Hardly.

What policies were supposedly used to pander to the alleged wacist voters?

This is the point where you start talking about secret code words, that only wacists can hear.

It is bullshit spread by fucking liars.

Policies which gave government funds to "religious" schools which discriminate against non-white, non-straight students, for starters.

The refusal by the Republican Party to renew the Voting Rights Act.

Attempts to purge voter rolls in poor neighbourhoods without notice or due process.

Closing polling stations in poor, non-white neighbourhoods.

Appointing a nearly all while and all male cabinet, and all male advisors at the top level, and ensuring that no other voices were in the room where the decisions were made.

By policies which completely ignored non-white communities in areas of policing, law enforcement and justice, including the more than 1000 Americans every year who die by being shot by police - by far and away, a much, much larger number of people than #2 in this grim statistic, France. French police shot and killed 26 civilians. Even allowing for differences in populations, American statistics are grim.

Large American cities paid out more than 1/3 of a billion dollars in 2019 in settlements with families of the dead and injured who are victims of "excessive force" by their police departments. But let's not change how you respond to emergency calls.

The list is endless. Women were similarly disregarded. A healthcare policy was promoted which allowed insurance companies to call "rape", "incest" and "childbirth" pre-existing conditions for the purposes of calculating premiums.

This is why women and minorities voted for Biden. This is why women and minorities voted for Democrats in 2018.
Hey fuckwit, it's you and your ilk who are pushing defunding the police, so STFU about law enforcement ignoring non-white communities.

Good Lord, you are dumber than a box of retarded hair.

The question was "What policies are racist?", and I gave the answer. Just because you don't like the answer just shows your ignorance and unwillingness to look reasonably at the issue, but then you're only here to troll the opposition, not to discuss the issues.
Not a single bullshit lie on your list is a policy of the Republican party. The list is libnut talking point bullshit you were fed by your handlers, Rube.

There is never anything to "discuss" with you, because 100% of every one of your posts it complete bullshit and lies.

Well if there is never anything to "discuss" with me, why do you bother to respond to my posts at all?
Because it's easy, and fun, to expose your blatant lies and complete ignorance of the American political and economic system.

Let me know when you intend to start doing that. You saying I'm lying is not the same thing as "exposing the lies". You have yet to do any of that, even though you claim to do it daily.

Racism drives people crazy. It’s an evil disease. Insidious. It eats at the foundation of American democracy.

The Southern Strategy is a myth, without nothing to back it up but "code words" and bullshit.

Hardly.

What policies were supposedly used to pander to the alleged wacist voters?

This is the point where you start talking about secret code words, that only wacists can hear.

It is bullshit spread by fucking liars.

Policies which gave government funds to "religious" schools which discriminate against non-white, non-straight students, for starters.

The refusal by the Republican Party to renew the Voting Rights Act.

Attempts to purge voter rolls in poor neighbourhoods without notice or due process.

Closing polling stations in poor, non-white neighbourhoods.

Appointing a nearly all while and all male cabinet, and all male advisors at the top level, and ensuring that no other voices were in the room where the decisions were made.

By policies which completely ignored non-white communities in areas of policing, law enforcement and justice, including the more than 1000 Americans every year who die by being shot by police - by far and away, a much, much larger number of people than #2 in this grim statistic, France. French police shot and killed 26 civilians. Even allowing for differences in populations, American statistics are grim.

Large American cities paid out more than 1/3 of a billion dollars in 2019 in settlements with families of the dead and injured who are victims of "excessive force" by their police departments. But let's not change how you respond to emergency calls.

The list is endless. Women were similarly disregarded. A healthcare policy was promoted which allowed insurance companies to call "rape", "incest" and "childbirth" pre-existing conditions for the purposes of calculating premiums.

This is why women and minorities voted for Biden. This is why women and minorities voted for Democrats in 2018.
Hey fuckwit, it's you and your ilk who are pushing defunding the police, so STFU about law enforcement ignoring non-white communities.

Good Lord, you are dumber than a box of retarded hair.

The question was "What policies are racist?", and I gave the answer. Just because you don't like the answer just shows your ignorance and unwillingness to look reasonably at the issue, but then you're only here to troll the opposition, not to discuss the issues.
Not a single bullshit lie on your list is a policy of the Republican party. The list is libnut talking point bullshit you were fed by your handlers, Rube.

There is never anything to "discuss" with you, because 100% of every one of your posts it complete bullshit and lies.

Well if there is never anything to "discuss" with me, why do you bother to respond to my posts at all?
Because it's easy, and fun, to expose your blatant lies and complete ignorance of the American political and economic system.

Let me know when you intend to start doing that. You saying I'm lying is not the same thing as "exposing the lies". You have yet to do any of that, even though you claim to do it daily.
:itsok:

rightwinger, they are unhinged with seething rage and I am lovin' it! :badgrin:

Ah, the epitome of "batshit crazy" oozes in....

We will except (deliberate) the fraud with the same grace you accepted Donald Trump.

Oh, and we'll impeach Kamaltoe when we retake the house (6 seats) in '22. She get's impeached day one - with a GOP Senate, she gets removed. Don't really care who her VP is.

It is already too late to be as "graceful" as the dems. Unless Trump has already ordered the FBI to spy on his political enemy and bought a known bullshit dossier to gin up a coup attempt.

I'm not crying. I'm angry

Be angry then. Doesn't change the fact that America told your leader to get lost.

It's a great day to be an American.

He won with brown shirt mob tactics and mass censorship and propaganda. His divisive campaign torn this nation apart.

People are talking about civil war and genocide. Only a fool would think that this is a good day.

Be angry then. Doesn't change the fact that America told your leader to get lost.

He won with brown shirt mob tactics and mass censorship and propaganda. His divisive campaign torn this nation apart.

People are talking about civil war and genocide. Only a fool would think that this is a good day.

"Brown shirt mob tactics and mass censorship and propaganda" is just you whining like a little bitch because you lost.

Sucks for you, snowflake. Keep whining.

1606943497725.png

Correct. Trump is currently the president. Biden will be the president in the near future.

I'm glad you understood that. I'm proud of you. :itsok:

I amazed one of you commie traitors would admit that Trump is president.

he's willing to do it NOW, because he thinks he has won.

You don't think Biden will be the next president? LoL

I hope not. It could be the end of the republic. My point about why you are ready to grant Trump as being your President stands.

Lefties like you, only pretend to give any credit, when you think the person in question is no longer a threat.

The moment that changes, your "understanding-ness" vanishes, and it is back to "THEY ARE EVUL AND WACIST AND HITLER AND BLAH, BLAH, BLAH!!!".

We saw it clearly with the way you lefties turned on a dime with McCain, and then BACK again, after he lost.

"Brown shirt mob tactics and mass censorship and propaganda" is just you whining like a little bitch because you lost.

Sucks for you, snowflake. Keep whining.

View attachment 424356

No, violent mobs in the streets while cops are ordered to stand down, and wide spread censorship by big tech and massive propaganda by the corrupt media, these are real problems for the nation as a whole.

You don't care, because they are on your side. Fool. The mob will turn on you some day.

The media will be loyal. Right to the bitter end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back