Do Republicans Realize How They Brought The FL Loss Crashing Down On Their Own Heads?

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Had they left the sleeping giant alone it might have remained sleeping.

But nope, Republicans decided to overreach...for the umpteenth time and make overt efforts to suppress the minority vote.

Anyone with a lick of sense knows that the best way to get someone to do something is to tell them not to do it or worse...tell them that they CAN'T do it. You brought out the activists in the black communities. And boy did they show up and show out. If they were sleeping before thinking they had the Obama election locked, and weren't enthused...they weren't asleep anymore...they were AWAKENED by the RW radicalism trying to take away their American citizen right to vote.

When will you learn?

*tsk, tsk, tsk*

Last edited:
Well, Mac and Lakhota trolls has taken over this board today and turned into NOTHING but shit

off to a saner place

Well, Mac and Lakhota trolls has taken over this board today and turned into NOTHING but shit

off to a saner place
Where are you going to get RW coddling after getting "spanked" like Michael Steele said earlier this evening.

:lol:

The race was so close in Florida. I am actually surprised, and pleased, that it went for Obama, even though by a very slim margin.

Even better is it looks as if Allen West has been defeated.

But nope, Republicans decided to overreach...for the umpteenth time and make overt efforts to suppress the minority vote.

Anyone with a lick of sense knows that the best way to get someone to do something is to tell them not to do it or worse...tell them that they CAN'T do it. You brought out the activists in the black communities. And boy did they show up and show out. If they were sleeping before thinking they had the Obama election locked, and weren't enthused...they weren't asleep anymore...they were AWAKENED by the RW radicalism trying to take away their American citizen right to vote.

When will you learn?

*tsk, tsk, tsk*

This wasn't just a signal. This is the beginning of a trend. I was a Republican for the first 30 years of my adult life. They used to stand for balanced budgets, small government and individual rights. Now they're in the pockets of corporations, the wealthy and worst of all.....the T Party bible thumpers. Anybody who thinks that's the least bit inclusive should step back and recalibrate.

This great nation must stop all this military spending and put our young people to work here at home doing some nation building here.

Last edited:

When will you learn?

*tsk, tsk, tsk*

This wasn't just a signal. This is the beginning of a trend. I was a Republican for the first 30 years of my adult life. They used to stand for balanced budgets, small government and individual rights. Now they're in the pockets of corporations, the wealthy and worst of all.....the T Party bible thumpers.

oh yeah, the worst of all...your tolerance in your older years SUCK

The race was so close in Florida. I am actually surprised, and pleased, that it went for Obama, even though by a very slim margin.

Even better is it looks as if Allen West has been defeated.

I thought FL would be tight but Romney would pull it off. But it appears the Obama ground game won out. Obama opened 128 offices in FL whereas Romney relied on advertising.

Gotta hand it to the Obama team. They are masterful electoral tacticians. It appears their ground game won out in several swing states.

When will you learn?

*tsk, tsk, tsk*

This wasn't just a signal. This is the beginning of a trend. I was a Republican for the first 30 years of my adult life. They used to stand for balanced budgets, small government and individual rights. Now they're in the pockets of corporations, the wealthy and worst of all.....the T Party bible thumpers.

Tolerance............dog shit! Anybody who brings up religion or politics in civil conversation has about as much tolerance as a badger with a sore paw. In other words I feel right at home here on this forum.

Last edited:

Tolerance............dog shit! Anybody who brings up religion or politics in civil conversation has about as much tolerance as a badger with a sore paw. In other words I feel right at home here on this forum.

ok, because YOU say so...so much hate isn't good for one you know?

By far the most hateful people on this board are rethugs like step and snipper and .....me.
But then I am not a rethug.

But steph if you think people are gonna kiss your ass cause you are butt hurt about losing, well guess what, fuk off. It ain't happeing. YOU LOST. Now every chance someone gets they should rub your face in the shit you slung for months. I know I will.

By far the most hateful people on this board are rethugs like step and snipper and .....me.
But then I am not a rethug.

But steph if you think people are gonna kiss your ass cause you are butt hurt about losing, well guess what, fuk off. It ain't happeing. YOU LOST. Now every chance someone gets they should rub your face in the shit you slung for months. I know I will.

no...LOOK in a mirror...

Last edited:

I have had one heart attack though they managed to fix it with a heart catherization and balloon procedure.......or as Christian fundamentalists refer to it, devine intervention.

I cant wait for all the lawsuits filed agains republican statqe elections officials who tried to keep Americans from voting.

When will you learn?

*tsk, tsk, tsk*

Believe me, they realize it.

also

The Hispanic vote sealed the deal. Even many Cubans voted for Obama. On Fox, they were saying the party has to expand. All white won't work anymore. Something we, on this board, have been saying for the last year.

When will you learn?

*tsk, tsk, tsk*

also

The Hispanic vote sealed the deal. Even many Cubans voted for Obama. On Fox, they were saying the party has to expand. All white won't work anymore. Something we, on this board, have been saying for the last year.

lol, all white won't work..
how lovely...nothing like racism against people no matter the color

When will you learn?

*tsk, tsk, tsk*

also

Pointing out a fact is not racism. Ignoring a harmful fact is ignorance.

also

Pointing out a fact is not racism. Ignoring a harmful fact is ignorance.

:lol:
so your saying it's harmful to BE WHITE?
nut case

New Topics

Forum List

Back