Do Republicans care as much for the environment as Democrats do?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
So I was watching some news show and there was a Republican on there who I never saw before and he acted offended and said that Republicans care just as much for the environment as Democrats do.

Is that true?

I find it very hard to believe.

So I was watching some news show and there was a Republican on there who I never saw before and he acted offended and said that Republicans care just as much for the environment as Democrats do.

Is that true?

It most assuredly is true. You just need to get out more and meet real people.

Of course there are some nutjob democrats who believe the earth would be better off without people. Are they as stupid as other democrats or are they short bus special?

Is that true?

If you're talking about politicians, then none of them give a crap about the environment. If you are talking regular folk,
then I would say that the Starbucks latte sipping "liberals" tweeting about the rainforest, care less about the environment than some good ol' boy that loves his local bayou.

Cosnervatives tend to be conservationists...that is a whole different thing...and much more rational than being an environmentalist.

Conservationism, properly understood, employs traditional values of environmental stewardship. A good steward takes care of what has been entrusted to him or her, thereby leaving an inheritance for the next generation.

The mindset environmentalist is pantheistic - in which nature is deified and worshipped while the welfare of humans is prioritized beneath the animal and plant kingdoms and other aspects of the natural world. According to this worldview, humans exist separate from nature and act immorally when they disturb or disrupt nature.

The ONLY THING sociopath democrooks care about is POWER.

Pieces of shit like deanturd parrot this inane drivel from inner city shitholes governed by democrook sociopaths, and the people who actually enjoy nature pay for the upkeep and maintenance of wildlife and parks.

Since its conservatives who live in rural areas, who pump their own well water, who hunt and fish spending a lot of money and time in the wild supporting natural resources.
Who farm providing food for ungrateful city dwellers.
Who deal with idiots from urban areas who illegally dump trash along a rural road.
I would say we care about the environment more.

My neighborhood is spotless, pristine, unlike the litter infested Twin Cities just 45 miles south.

Since its conservatives who live in rural areas, who pump their own well water, who hunt and fish spending a lot of money and time in the wild supporting natural resources.
Who deal with idiots from urban areas who illegally dump trash along a rural road.

My neighborhood is spotless, pristine, unlike the litter infested Twin Cities just 45 miles south.

Liberals tend to think hiking a well maintained trail while carrying a backpack full of gorp and assorted freeze dried meals is "getting back" to nature.

• Banned

Is that true?

Of course there are some nutjob democrats who believe the earth would be better off without people. Are they as stupid as other democrats or are they short bus special?
So real people believe something as stupid as what you just said?

Liberals tend to think hiking a well maintained trail while carrying a backpack full of gorp and assorted freeze dried meals is "getting back" to nature.
Instead of crying and whining about liberals, don’t you care anything about the environment?

That was the question.

Not about what you imagine liberals feel.

Pieces of shit like deanturd parrot this inane drivel from inner city shitholes governed by democrook sociopaths, and the people who actually enjoy nature pay for the upkeep and maintenance of wildlife and parks.
EEMPDPQX4AYFERF

Do you say the same kind of nasty things about poor whites living in Appalachia?

Is that true?

Lol
Most republicans are farmers lol or live off the land.. are you mentally ill?

Is that true?

If you're talking about politicians, then none of them give a crap about the environment. If you are talking regular folk,
then I would say that the Starbucks latte sipping "liberals" tweeting about the rainforest, care less about the environment than some good ol' boy that loves his local bayou.
The good ole boy probably owns some of that bayou, while the latte liberoidal in his tiny urban loft owns little more than his Birkenstocks.

So the question was if Republicans cared about the environment? And what I got was a whole lot of attacks on Democrats. This is why Republicans are just a fucked up mess. They don’t care about anything except hate Democrats.

When Democrats talk about healthcare for all Americans, they’re talking about all Americans.

When they talk about education for all Americans, they’re talking about all Americans.

When Democrats talk about job training for all Americans, they’re talking about all Americans.

This is why Republicans have to be defeated at the ballot box for the future of the country. They’re just too racist and hateful and ignorant. And Republicans on the USMB are shining examples.
The proof is in the posts.

EEMPDPQX4AYFERF

Do you say the same kind of nasty things about poor whites living in Appalachia?
Quit pretending that you care about poor people in Appalachia....You look down your nose snobbishly at those people at every opportunity.

So the question was if Republicans cared about the environment? And what I got was a whole lot of attacks on Democrats. This is why Republicans are just a fucked up mess. They don’t care about anything except hate Democrats.

When Democrats talk about healthcare for all Americans, they’re talking about all Americans.

When they talk about education for all Americans, they’re talking about all Americans.

When Democrats talk about job training for all Americans, they’re talking about all Americans.

This is why Republicans have to be defeated at the ballot box for the future of the country. They’re just too racist and hateful and ignorant. And Republicans on the USMB are shining examples.
Here's how idiotic liberoidals are.....They ask a question about one topic, then go on and on and on about other topics as though they're really better people than the rest.

Then throw a heaping helping of recriminations about hate and racism in there for good measure.

Your schtick isn't even mildly amusing anymore, derp....Go eat a bag of dicks.

Is that true?

So real people believe something as stupid as what you just said?

Sure. Are you in the "not real people" camp?

If deany really cared about the environment, he should shut off and recycle his devices that waste energy and use rare earth minerals. The more he posts, the more he adds to his carbon footprint not counting the pollution of the shit he spews into the atmosphere when he opens his mouth.

Is that true?

Lol
Most republicans are farmers lol or live off the land.. are you mentally ill?

Yes...most farmers are republicans...and no, he is not mentally ill...just well informed. This map speaks for itself. How much farm land do you see in blue there? Some fancy vineyards in california? Liberals are city dwellers who don't know the first thing about the land...which is why they make a religion out of nature rather than actually living in it.

1280px-2016_Nationwide_US_presidential_county_map_shaded_by_vote_share.svg.png

What they don't talk about is the ridiculous sums of money it would cost...and what a nightmare government controlled medical care would be.

You know how many people would actually ever finish if government were paying the bill?...Next to none. Why bother?

Democrats don't want an employed self sufficient America...they want an unemployed america...dependeint on government..ready to vote for whoever will give them the most stuff.

Forum List

Back