Do Politicians Even Care That Forced Mask Laws Violate ADA and PAs? Some examples.

I shouldn't have to say it. If you weren't so gullible, so brainwashed, so afraid to do your own thinking; you'd be able to figure it out for yourself. Look again at the image series in post 925. See how tiny the #CoronaHoax2020 virus is compared to the structure of the mask. What chance is there of any particular virus even bumping into a fiber on its way through, much less being stopped from getting through?

I just heard this back from a doctor buddy in CA which includes some shocking statements, I thought I'd copy here:

Facemasks, when fitted properly, effectively disrupt the forward momentum of particles expelled from a cough or sneeze, preventing disease transmission. Even if the facemasks are ill-fitting, they are still able to interrupt the particles and airborne viruses sufficiently, such that these pathogens do not reach the breathing zones of people nearby.

Footnotes:

16. van der Sande M, Teunis P, Sabel R. Professional and home-made face masks reduce exposure to respiratory infections among the general population. PLoS One. 2008;3:e2618. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]

17. Tang JW, Liebner TJ, Craven BA, Settles GS. A schlieren optical study of the human cough with and without wearing masks for aerosol infection control. J R Soc Interface. 2009;6(suppl 6):S727–36. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]

Source control is as effective as an inhalation barrier.
It helps, but it's gone political in a lot of ways, and if the left has caused it, then they will have to live with the fact of them politicizing everything, and therefore causing the distrust of anything they aspire to or call for today.

It helps, but it's gone political in a lot of ways, and if the left has caused it, then they will have to live with the fact of them politicizing everything, and therefore causing the distrust of anything they aspire to or call for today.
Wearing a mask with the coronavirus rampant is no different than wearing a condom during the height of AIDS. It's not a political issue, it's a medical issue. The different is that Trump has chosen to make it a political issue by refusing to adhere to CDC medical guidance.

Trump turned the mask into a symbol of defiance, just like flying the confederate flag, or openly carrying a firearm.

The politicization of masks. But why no politicization of hand washing or using hand sanitizers?

Ask yourself why.

Is this the new "we don't serve your kind, n____r" type discrimination we can expect in the future?

My wife still suffers from emotional trauma caused by her stepfather trying to strangle and suffocate her as a child. She now has a doctor-ordered exemption from any mask requirements because masks cause severe, unbearable claustrophobia and anxiety. She asked me to start this topic, sharing these messages from others with similar conditions. Please pass them along to all our asshole, authoritarian politicians.

Here's one:

View attachment 355189
So if you know this about your wife why aren't you doing the shopping instead?
Why do you think I am so pissed?
:laugh:

The point is that the people who are most at risk should be the people to stay home or quarantine. It's their lives at risk. Not ours. Not my wife's. Who should bear the burden?

How long are we going to mandate this shit?

Do you REALLY think this will stop with COVID-19?
So you're pissed because you have to so something for your wife for a little while?
thats what narcissists who only think about themselves do.
No. It's what real people who are not virtue signaling do.

Again, you ignore the REAL reason for society. That's probably why you vote for commies.

Humans discovered that they had a much better chance of survival if they didn't try to kill each other and the main reason for trying to kill each other was theft.

I owe you no duty but to not try to kill you, steal your resources, or otherwise fuck with you. THAT'S IT!!! All laws have some tie to meeting that end.

If you insist on forcing me to wear an article of clothing JUST FOR EXISTING in a public place, you are adding to that duty in an unprecedented way. But, I can make this more clear with one question:

What will happen if I refuse to wear your fucking mask?
Great argument... so if the only thing you owe me by admission is to not try and kill me then put on a fucking mask while we are in the middle of this pandemic. It’s not complicated!
Refusing to wear a mask is no more trying to kill you than breathing air that you also may need to breathe.

When I am trying to kill you, it will be obvious.

What will my government do to me if I refuse to wear a mask?
They won’t do anything because you won’t refuse to wear a mask. Away from the keyboard I know you’re an insecure little man who does wear a mask when he goes to the store. You’re pissed about it so now you’re here acting like a tough guy. You’re not fooling anybody bucko.
My body, my choice...bucko
No shit it’s your choice and I know what your choosing. The cowards way. Conform in person, lie and act tough online. Grow up.
Grown-ups make their own choices. They don't follow a bunch of horseshit from their party masters to stop the opposition from holding rallies.

My body my choice.

Go fuck yourself.
Grown ups can see the world beyond their own egos. Seriously think about it for a second. Do you think I enjoy wearing a mask all the time? Do you think I enjoyed loosing thousands of dollars during the shut down? Or not seeing any of my friends and family? Do you think I do it because I want some government that I’m not even a part of to seize more power over us?? the answer is Fuck no. But I’m a grown up. I wear a mask out of respect for others and to protect friends and family and even strangers from possibly getting sick.

If everybody had listened and just done their part then we would be beyond this. But no, we have people like you who can’t see past their own childish emotions out there doing everything they can to fight the man!!! Except for I know you’re a little pussy who does wear a mask... you’re a wannabe doing a subpar job of acting tough.
My body, my choice.

Accept that.
What about MY choice? What if you infect me because of your asinine refusal to wear a mask? And then maybe I infect someone else, who dies from it? Is that your choice? Do something for your fellow human beings, instead of being a selfish prick.

You still have a choice - WEAR YOUR OWN FUCKING MASK. How are you not understanding this? Are you brain damaged?
You apparently are the one whose brain isnt working. Trying to defend dangerous actions... you know the rest of the world has gotten the disease under control while we are one of the few countries seeing it resurge. All these months of shutting down are now going to waste because idiots like you can’t practice safe socializing. Seriously. What the fuck is wrong with you?!
You are kidding me right, so now innocent people are accused by you politically driven bots, but the protestors are the chosen ones who all get a pass regardless of who was infected, and/or who got infected in which nobody knows because no one gives a crap as long as they get their way. Leave the fake outrage at the door, because you ain't fooling anyone with the bullcrap.

The Mayor of Seattle has blood on her idiot hands big time for what happened in the chop zone, but you spend your day accusing the innocent of bullcrap, meanwhile the leftist mobs are killing, burning, looting, infecting while in their communities, and/or in these new occupy zones.
It further confirms that this is all about Biden being mentally unfit to campaign or debate. It's the only hail mary the left has left.

Biden mentality unfit? I watched Biden the other day very impressive blasting Trump stupidity and cant wait to debate Trump.....

Trump is the most mentally unfit, ignorant, idiot. racist we’ve ever seen.... WHITE POWER.... KUNG FLU.... that’s the president of the United States of America.... supporter of white supremacist and anti American Asians.

Wearing a mask is about respect. It shows you stand up when it counts. It shows you have joined the battle. It shows you care about your country. I can’t think of a more patriotic thing
But if a mask doesn't protect ME, how does it protect others?
are you serious?! By now you really still don’t get it? Maybe you don’t possess the intellectual capability to comprehend. In that case how about you just listen to Trumps corona virus task force... the VP and head doctors of our agencies that have lived and breathed this situation for months... all of whom say wearing a mask makes a difference.
Everyone says that the mask doesn’t protect the user. So if everyone is wearing a mask, no one is protected. Get it?
I’ve listed the counter points to this so many times so I’m going to try another approach. Let’s say you’re right and masks are ineffective. If that’s so then why would VP pence and all the experts on the Corona Virus task force lie and say otherwise? Please explain how that makes sense and why you think you know more than they do.
I'm going by what I hear, which is that masks don't protect the user. So the more people wearing masks, the more people aren't protected.
Just think, Taz, what you normally exhale you exhale for a reason. Your body wants to get rid of it. Now all of a sudden, you are wearing a mask all the time collecting and concentrating it on the inside of the mask then breathing it back in.

OSHA recommends that you change out a mask every 15 minutes. Know anyone going through 15-30 masks a day?
Do you spend every minute of every day right next to strangers? No. Take your mask off when you’re distanced and put it on when you’re in proximity. This shit isn’t complicated. Do you cover your mouth when you sneeze on the subway or do you spray it all over people?
That is a great compromise and one that I can live with. At work I am not required to have a mask covering my face when I am working on a piece of equipment where no one else is in close proximity but I do put it on when I have to be around others...not because I fear this bullshit virus but to make my co-workers feel more at ease. The machine operators do not come close to making the kind of wage that I do and there is a temp check-point before they are allowed into the building. So far, one out of 130 employees has been sent home and required to self-quarantine and unless they have sick leave or vacation hours? They would not be paid for that time off. I owe it to them to hedge their bets, as it were.
Don't agree with this cat on anything, because you were already doing the things you needed to do... It's called using your common sense, but because we have many idiots that won't do that, then we have to help them out by doing a little more in order to keep ourselves safe from them. I didn't need Slade or government to tell me that, but here we are. It's the ideology of the leftist to force everyone to accommodate the idiots in society, and this in order to be an inclusive society where if one wants to be an idiot then hey whose stopping them right ???, Then look at what the idiots do, they break ranks with the supposed rational minded, and they start looting, burning, protesting, gathering in large groups basically saying to hell with anything the rich man tells them and us to do. I said rich man because that is who they hate truly, and not the white race only.

Slade is an amature who thinks he has the answers to the problems in this country, when in reality he doesn't have a clue.
I haven’t said Much of anything about government force, you inject crap like that because you can’t have an honest argument. It’s ok, I’m used to it as many other trolls on this board use the same tactic.
I think the less government the better which is why I promote people and businesses to act responsibly because when they don’t the government ultimately steps in. The majority of the debate that we’ve had is about the validity of even wearing a mask. We have the deniers out there calling the virus a hoax, and others saying that Trumps task force is lying when they recommend wearing a mask. That’s just absurd. We should be unified on this one but your partisan stripes won’t let you say what common sense is telling all of us. Be respectful around others when you’re in public and cover your face. It’s very simple. Even Dale the bad ass does it, because he is a decent person. You can surely get on board.
I'm on board, but I just don't like it when leftist figures start telling me what I should or shouldn't do. Not saying you are a leftist figure, but that it's funny how in all of this Hysteria we can easily see the bullcrap going on, even though yes we are to be respectful, and yes we are to be helpful to others as well as for ourselves, but that's not what's taking place in all of this bullcrap for the most part, and that's when it all goes to hell for me IMHO. It's time to call the left out for their using the pandemic for political purposes when we see it happening, and when we do, that it's noted at least to be a warning of this type of thing happening when it's found.

People can then do with it what they want, but to just follow along like sheeple as the left wants the nation to do in order to defeat Trump is not going to happen.
Do you really think I like being told what to do by the government?! Fuck no. I don’t like being told what to do by anybody. But I disagree with you when you say it’s time to call the left out on politicizing the virus. If your version of calling them out is denying reality and denying safety protocols then you’re misguided and you’re contributing to the problem. I’ve spent the majority of my time in this thread arguing with people like you about whether masks are effective while listening to tough guy after tough guy brag about how they don’t own or wear masks. It’s pathetic that this is the fight y’all are choosing to engage in.
Mask wearing is just symbolic remember ? You sure got caught on that one didn't you ?
No I didn’t get caught unless you’re going to lie about what I said. Is that the game we are playing now?

Mask wearing is just symbolic remember ? You sure got caught on that one didn't you ?
No I didn’t get caught unless you’re going to lie about what I said. Is that the game we are playing now?

It's amazing how a face mask becomes political.

Oh... now I remember

1593899389759.png

Here's what's so comedic about the leftist.

Their handicapped candidate Biden walks into a room wearing a mask, and when he gets to the microphone in the same room full of people, he takes the mask off to speak into the microphone. Rotflmbo.

What changed in the room ole Joe ??? Did you tell the virus to go stand in the corner while you spoke into the microphone ????

What a bunch of virtue signaling bullcrap it all is. I tire of the idiocy, I really do.

Dude are you really this ignorant? Did you look how far are those people next to PRESIDENT BIDEN?
Wearing a mask by President Biden shows control, responsibility and leadership.

Compared to Trump because he doesn’t look good or looks like Lone Ranger..... I have to research how a Long Ranger looks like. I don’t remember Lone Ranger wearing his mask covering his mouth and nose. That dude is so silly doesn’t even know how Lone Ranger looks like.

Wearing a mask with the coronavirus rampant is no different than wearing a condom during the height of AIDS. It's not a political issue, it's a medical issue. The different is that Trump has chosen to make it a political issue by refusing to adhere to CDC medical guidance.

Trump turned the mask into a symbol of defiance, just like flying the confederate flag, or openly carrying a firearm.
Bullcrap.... You see why we don't trust you leftist right ??? You using everything known to man to destroy Trump is noted, and good luck overthrowing America, because it won't go down as easy as any of you might think it will.

We are on to you leftist now, and hopefully that race baiting Biden will be arrested soon. He is the lowest of the low. His pandering and politics are poisonous to this nation.

Here's what's so comedic about the leftist.

Their handicapped candidate Biden walks into a room wearing a mask, and when he gets to the microphone in the same room full of people, he takes the mask off to speak into the microphone. Rotflmbo.

What changed in the room ole Joe ??? Did you tell the virus to go stand in the corner while you spoke into the microphone ????

What a bunch of virtue signaling bullcrap it all is. I tire of the idiocy, I really do.

Dude are you really this ignorant? Did you look how far are those people next to PRESIDENT BIDEN?
Wearing a mask by President Biden shows control, responsibility and leadership.

Compared to Trump because he doesn’t look good or looks like Lone Ranger..... I have to research how a Long Ranger looks like. I don’t remember Lone Ranger wearing his mask covering his mouth and nose. That dude is so silly doesn’t even know how Lone Ranger looks like.
How about learning some damn English, and then you fly back to America via the internet where you try and create your chaos.. This way we can at least understand your bullcrap.

Wearing a mask is about respect. It shows you stand up when it counts. It shows you have joined the battle. It shows you care about your country. I can’t think of a more patriotic thing
are you serious?! By now you really still don’t get it? Maybe you don’t possess the intellectual capability to comprehend. In that case how about you just listen to Trumps corona virus task force... the VP and head doctors of our agencies that have lived and breathed this situation for months... all of whom say wearing a mask makes a difference.
Everyone says that the mask doesn’t protect the user. So if everyone is wearing a mask, no one is protected. Get it?
I’ve listed the counter points to this so many times so I’m going to try another approach. Let’s say you’re right and masks are ineffective. If that’s so then why would VP pence and all the experts on the Corona Virus task force lie and say otherwise? Please explain how that makes sense and why you think you know more than they do.
I'm going by what I hear, which is that masks don't protect the user. So the more people wearing masks, the more people aren't protected.
Just think, Taz, what you normally exhale you exhale for a reason. Your body wants to get rid of it. Now all of a sudden, you are wearing a mask all the time collecting and concentrating it on the inside of the mask then breathing it back in.

OSHA recommends that you change out a mask every 15 minutes. Know anyone going through 15-30 masks a day?
Do you spend every minute of every day right next to strangers? No. Take your mask off when you’re distanced and put it on when you’re in proximity. This shit isn’t complicated. Do you cover your mouth when you sneeze on the subway or do you spray it all over people?
That is a great compromise and one that I can live with. At work I am not required to have a mask covering my face when I am working on a piece of equipment where no one else is in close proximity but I do put it on when I have to be around others...not because I fear this bullshit virus but to make my co-workers feel more at ease. The machine operators do not come close to making the kind of wage that I do and there is a temp check-point before they are allowed into the building. So far, one out of 130 employees has been sent home and required to self-quarantine and unless they have sick leave or vacation hours? They would not be paid for that time off. I owe it to them to hedge their bets, as it were.
Don't agree with this cat on anything, because you were already doing the things you needed to do... It's called using your common sense, but because we have many idiots that won't do that, then we have to help them out by doing a little more in order to keep ourselves safe from them. I didn't need Slade or government to tell me that, but here we are. It's the ideology of the leftist to force everyone to accommodate the idiots in society, and this in order to be an inclusive society where if one wants to be an idiot then hey whose stopping them right ???, Then look at what the idiots do, they break ranks with the supposed rational minded, and they start looting, burning, protesting, gathering in large groups basically saying to hell with anything the rich man tells them and us to do. I said rich man because that is who they hate truly, and not the white race only.

Slade is an amature who thinks he has the answers to the problems in this country, when in reality he doesn't have a clue.
I haven’t said Much of anything about government force, you inject crap like that because you can’t have an honest argument. It’s ok, I’m used to it as many other trolls on this board use the same tactic.
I think the less government the better which is why I promote people and businesses to act responsibly because when they don’t the government ultimately steps in. The majority of the debate that we’ve had is about the validity of even wearing a mask. We have the deniers out there calling the virus a hoax, and others saying that Trumps task force is lying when they recommend wearing a mask. That’s just absurd. We should be unified on this one but your partisan stripes won’t let you say what common sense is telling all of us. Be respectful around others when you’re in public and cover your face. It’s very simple. Even Dale the bad ass does it, because he is a decent person. You can surely get on board.
I'm on board, but I just don't like it when leftist figures start telling me what I should or shouldn't do. Not saying you are a leftist figure, but that it's funny how in all of this Hysteria we can easily see the bullcrap going on, even though yes we are to be respectful, and yes we are to be helpful to others as well as for ourselves, but that's not what's taking place in all of this bullcrap for the most part, and that's when it all goes to hell for me IMHO. It's time to call the left out for their using the pandemic for political purposes when we see it happening, and when we do, that it's noted at least to be a warning of this type of thing happening when it's found.

People can then do with it what they want, but to just follow along like sheeple as the left wants the nation to do in order to defeat Trump is not going to happen.
Do you really think I like being told what to do by the government?! Fuck no. I don’t like being told what to do by anybody. But I disagree with you when you say it’s time to call the left out on politicizing the virus. If your version of calling them out is denying reality and denying safety protocols then you’re misguided and you’re contributing to the problem. I’ve spent the majority of my time in this thread arguing with people like you about whether masks are effective while listening to tough guy after tough guy brag about how they don’t own or wear masks. It’s pathetic that this is the fight y’all are choosing to engage in.
Another poster done called you on this, and he was right, but here you are going into spin mode. Pathetic.

Another poster done called you on this, and he was right, but here you are going into spin mode. Pathetic.
Sorry man, if you can’t understand basic English then that’s not my problem. I shouldn’t need to explain that I was talking about a specific situation... Biden walking up to the stage as the mask symbol. Not everybody wearing masks. And now that you’ve taken us down the path to Retardedville I think I’m done wasting my time explaining the obvious to you. Grow up.

Bullcrap.... You see why we don't trust you leftist right ??? You using everything known to man to destroy Trump is noted, and good luck overthrowing America, because it won't go down as easy as any of you might think it will.

Just look what Trump tweets out. Confederate flags, people open carry firearms and no masks.

I think the less government the better which is why I promote people and businesses to act responsibly because when they don’t the government ultimately steps in.

So, you're for freedom from government force, until people exercise that freedom in ways that you don't like, at which point you want government to step in and force them.

It's like being all for free speech, as long as people only exercise it to say what you agree with; and calling for forcible censorship of speech that you don't find agreeable.

Who do you think you're fooling? Someone else's “freedom” to do what you want them to do, and not what they themselves want to do, is no freedom at all.

2012-08-04 19.25.54.jpg

Last edited:
I think the less government the better which is why I promote people and businesses to act responsibly because when they don’t the government ultimately steps in.

So, you're for freedom from government force, until people exercise that freedom in ways that you don't like, at which point you want government to step in and force them.

It's like being all for free speech, as long as people only exercise it to say what you agree with;and calling for forcible censorship of speech that you don't find agreeable.

Who do you think you're fooling? Someone else's “freedom” to do what you want them to do, and not what they themselves want to do, is no freedom at all.

View attachment 359417
It's so easy to dis-assemble this cats thought process. You are exactly right.

Do you really think I like being told what to do by the government?! Fuck no. I don’t like being told what to do by anybody.

Of course not. You don't want government to tell you what to do. You want government, on your behalf, to tell others what to do. This much is very obvious. You're all for “freedom” as long as others are only allowed to exercise it the way you want them to.

And if cooking up a pack of lies like the #CoronaHoax2020, and using it as an excuse to sabotage the economy, and impose all sorts of useless and burdensome rules on others, allows you to see power exercised as you want it, so much the better.

You are not nearly as clever as you think you are. Most of us are not fooled by your degenerate kind.

Last edited:
This is one of the more spectacular examples of what you get when people are so unimaginably stupid that they blindly, mindlessly obey the lies that the criminals infesting government tell them, without daring to even make the slightest effort to open their eyes, look around, and see or think for themselves.

You really cannot fix this kind of stupid. The best that can be done with this kind is to mock them, and make fun of them, without mercy.

Asking a mask is very small to ask.... if you get one of these virus... It’s a hell to pay. That’s your choice.

Dying of Covid-19 is very painful to yourself and to your family. It’s slow torture death by yourself and nobody can come close to you. Laying there thinking you are about to die in 2 or 3 days. Or maybe your doctor will just disconnect you while you are still alive because it’s hopeless. That’s very painful. Thinking of your buddy Charwin95........... That dude is right. I should have listened to charwin95..... TOO LATE. .

Maybe you are missing something that several states are going back of shutting down venues like Arizona, Texas and California. It’s only going to get worse caused by ignorant people like you. Then they should not let you go inside the groceries or any part of the country. Unless you wear a mask..... Now what are you going to do? Hide in your basement or quarantine and starve yourself because you don’t want to wear mask?

Wearing a mask with the coronavirus rampant is no different than wearing a condom during the height of AIDS. It's not a political issue, it's a medical issue.

Not engaging in sexual activity with strangers helps a great deal. I've only ever been intimate with my wife, and we've never needed a condom to protect me or her from diseases to which neither of us have had the opportunity to be exposed.

Any way, not a particularly good analogy, because…

• Condoms really are significantly effective at reducing the spread of HIV, unlike masks against the #CornoaHoax2020 virus.

• More effective than using condoms, it is very easy to avoid any significant chance of being exposed at all to HIV. Just basic decency and common sense will go a lot further toward protecting anyone from HIV, than a condom ever will. Even before HIV came along, there were plenty of other really nasty diseases, that were spread only by irresponsible, immoral sexual behavior.

The politicization of masks. But why no politicization of hand washing or using hand sanitizers?

That's easy.

Unlike the masks, hand-washing and the use of sanitizer really do help reduce the spread of diseases, including the #CoronaHoax2020 virus..

Perhaps, more importantly, these activities don't produce an obvious, visual sign of submission and compliance, the way masks do. Nobody is washing their hands or using hand sanitizer, to make a show of how stupidly submissive they are. Really, that is the true purpose of the pressure and requirements to wear masks. Nobody who isn't a complete idiot believes that they actually do anything to protect anyone against the #CoronaHoax2020 virus, but it makes a great show of submission and virtue-signalling.

Forum List

Back