Do Politicians Even Care That Forced Mask Laws Violate ADA and PAs? Some examples.

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2017
Tejas
Is this the new "we don't serve your kind, n____r" type discrimination we can expect in the future?

My wife still suffers from emotional trauma caused by her stepfather trying to strangle and suffocate her as a child. She now has a doctor-ordered exemption from any mask requirements because masks cause severe, unbearable claustrophobia and anxiety. She asked me to start this topic, sharing these messages from others with similar conditions. Please pass them along to all our asshole, authoritarian politicians.

Here's one:

CB5CAE76-D3A6-41D6-8E13-B2E2F80E2CAB.png

Oh FFS, if you can't wear a mask, stay in your fucking house, and have someone else shop for you, it's really not that complicated.
Oh for fucks sake, if you're susceptible to the disease why don't YOU stay in YOUR house and have somebody else go get the stuff for you.

TWO CAN PLAY THAT BULLSHIT GAME. YOU THINK THESE PEOPLE WOULD BE WEARING A MASK FOR THEIR OWN FUCKING BENEFIT???

NO!!!

IT IS 100% TO BENEFIT SOMEBODY ELSE!!!

Unfortunately, we're between a rock and a hard place. I feel bad for those who have legitimate reasons for not wanting to wear a mask but at this point, it's reality. If you can't wear one. Stay home. Ask a neighbor, a family member, or a friend to shop for you.

Oh FFS, if you can't wear a mask, stay in your fucking house, and have someone else shop for you, it's really not that complicated.
Oh for fucks sake, if you're susceptible to the disease why don't YOU stay in YOUR house and have somebody else go get the stuff for you.

TWO CAN PLAY THAT BULLSHIT GAME. YOU THINK THESE PEOPLE WOULD BE WEARING A MASK FOR THEIR OWN FUCKING BENEFIT???

NO!!!

What the fuck does that even mean? Someone is wearing a mask to protect YOU. You are wearing a mask to protect THEM. If you have a legitimate medical reason to not wear a mask, which is a fucking stretch no matter your previous life history, then that sucks and you can't go shopping, so you have someone else do your shopping, we are in the middle of a pandemic and cases of this disease are now INCREASING because stupid fuckers are neither social distancing nor wearing masks.

Unfortunately, we're between a rock and a hard place. I feel bad for those who have legitimate reasons for not wanting to wear a mask but at this point, it's reality. If you can't wear one. Stay home. Ask a neighbor, a family member, or a friend to shop for you.
Or, if you're susceptible, stay home.

If many of these people wear these masks, it's really going to have no benefit to them personally. On the other hand if they don't wear the mask it benefits them much more, and they would be no less affected. It's the other asswipes who are susceptible to the disease that should be the ones to take precautions. They should not be allowed to force shit on other people who have to suffer

The fact that you motherfuckers can't see this pisses me off to such an end that I'm ready to start a goddamn war, do you fucking understand that shit?

NO!!!

What the fuck does that even mean? Someone is wearing a mask to protect YOU. You are wearing a mask to protect THEM. If you have a legitimate medical reason to not wear a mask, which is a fucking stretch no matter your previous life history, then that sucks and you can't go shopping, so you have someone else do your shopping, we are in the middle of a pandemic and cases of this disease are now INCREASING because stupid fuckers are neither social distancing nor wearing masks.
BULLSHIT!!!

The only people getting really sick or dying of this stupid ass disease is people who have prior serious lung conditions or old people.

Many of us could walk around maskless and not even know we contracted the virus.

Very healthy people physically, like my wife, are going to be forced to wear a fucking mask for somebody else's shitty ass? Fuck the condition my wife has. We have to take care of the other fucking assholes who we don't give a shit about.

Fuck this shit!!!!

Is this the new "we don't serve your kind, n____r" type discrimination we can expect in the future?

My wife still suffers from emotional trauma caused by her stepfather trying to strangle and suffocate her as a child. She now has a doctor-ordered exemption from any mask requirements because masks cause severe, unbearable claustrophobia and anxiety. She asked me to start this topic, sharing these messages from others with similar conditions. Please pass them along to all our asshole, authoritarian politicians.

Here's one:

View attachment 355189
Are there no alternatives that are less restrictive than a mask for her to wear that still protect from projecting fluids?

Oh, I think you should by all means tell paying customers you do not want their business if the support community standards and the law if certain places. Let them know where you stand, by all means. People like me, who have money and are spending money, have had the disease and now have the antibodies, and wearing mask in businesses just to support community standards, set a good example, and show support for my city and county government, look forward to seeing businesses who do not give a shit about their community enough to refuse service to people who wear a mask to avoid spreading or picking up the disease. You have heard that the infections have reached or exceeded all time high reached in early May, right?

Are there no alternatives that are less restrictive than a mask for her to wear that still protect from projecting fluids?
People who are at risk from getting seriously ill from this virus can stay the fuck home. That's a much better alternative.
Why don’t you just answer the question Mr Defensive? Are you not looking for solutions or is just your way or the highway?

Not everybody has the option to stay home. Some people have to work and pay rent and feed their families.

Here’s an option, not that you seem to care:
[media]

Forum List

Back