Do People Really Believe This Drivel?

The liberal media outnumbers conservative media by almost 50 to 1. If you watch CNN you are a gullible fucking sheep.
Republicans buy into Trump conspiracies to blunt impact of impeachment hearings - CNNPolitics
Why are you following CNN, then?
Why don't the liberals on this board start threads thirty times a day about biased media like Breitbart and InfoWars? Why aren't Warren and Biden waving a big flag about the lying media?

Conservatives whine perpetually.

The liberal media outnumbers conservative media by almost 50 to 1. If you watch CNN you are a gullible fucking sheep.
Republicans buy into Trump conspiracies to blunt impact of impeachment hearings - CNNPolitics
Why don't the liberals on this board start threads thirty times a day about biased media like Breitbart and InfoWars? Why aren't Warren and Biden waving a big flag about the lying media?

because Breibart and InfoWars proclaim to the rafters their political leanings.

CNN still pretends it is an impartial mainstream news source while being the most TDS suffering member of the old guard.

Right now I get most of my opposite view exposure from CNN, it has supplanted Daily Kos, which has completely gone off the deep end.

Liberals do start a large number of threads on crazy left wing so called news. Guess you are just blind to it. I could name many on here.
That does not excuse those on the right from doing the same.

But then again complaining about one side while pretending that the other is good is kind of your specialty.

Easiest way in the world to know what the opposition’s up to daily is just a few minutes of CNN and MSDNC viewing.
Only the low info dweebs in their meager audience swallow their bullshit and they know it based on the continuing ratings slide.
CNN, MSNBC, are the propaganda wing of the Democratic Party. FOX actually criticizes Trump from time to time.

I don't watch it. If it wasn't for the number of good folks who like to talk about the "liberal" media that this liberal isn't watching then I would have no idea what the hell they were doing.
Last poll that I checked 88% of journalists identified as Democrats.

I don’t. Pop in to check and see what Democratic Party talking points are going to be for the news cycle.

Breibart and Infowars do not try and brand themselves as anything other than what they are - One is a responsible Conservative site and that Alex Jones INFOWARS nonsense requires you wear an aluminum hat. CNN and its brand of BS attempt to present themselves as unbiased sources - do you undertsand the difference , can you see the hypocrisy or did the smoke from burning man get in your eyes ?

CNN still pretends it is an impartial mainstream news source while being the most TDS suffering member of the old guard.

Right now I get most of my opposite view exposure from CNN, it has supplanted Daily Kos, which has completely gone off the deep end.
Well done. I think whichever side of the aisle you're on you need to hear the opposing side since EVERY source of information is biased to some degree.

Well done. I think whichever side of the aisle you're on you need to hear the opposing side since EVERY source of information is biased to some degree.
CNN biased to the Nth degree.

Do they pretend that? So does Fox, to be honest, Marty. What does "Fair and Balanced" mean to you?

My most checked sites on my side are Ace of Spades HQ, Instapundit, and Hot Air.

From those I usually check any source material they are railing about or making fun of.

And Hot Air has it's own resident NeverTrumper Allahpundit as a sorbet, to clear the palate.

Do they pretend that? So does Fox, to be honest, Marty. What does "Fair and Balanced" mean to you?

If you read CNN's headlines they have been opinions rather than reporting ever since Trump came into office.

I don't check Fox News because I already get headlines from other sites, which I can then check at their sources, and my oppo views from CNN.

CNN biased to the Nth degree.
I think it is you who are biased to the Nth degree:
Media-Bias-Chart-2018.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back