Do our politicians have us distracted, focused on far fetched potential existential threats (Russia and China) while Mexico shreds us at our core?

The portion of the repub party that is pro-Putin is alarming​

Hahaha…. Tommy Tainant ….all sane people know Russia is no threat to America….we also know that Mexico rapes and murders Americans daily while you America hating fools continue recruiting Mexicos filth by the millions.
Pro-Putin or Pro-Mexico…which is worse?

All eyes on the Middle East which has ZERO impact on Americans while Mexico sends in their constant streams of subhuman filth to fuck us blind.
And the American public takes the bait, hook, line and sinker every time.

Shouldn't we reject the deflection attempts
Yes, especially when that is what they want
Such a suit would easily be the largest suit ever brought to an American court.
Sure, if it's not painted an insurrection....
You honestly believe I don't have a right to be angry
Yes you do, but it's 'who' provoking that anger you should consider
You're a fucking parasite that corrodes everything great about my nation.
America has a long and sorted history of parasites Unkotare, the more we stifle them the more powerful they become......the more they are allowed to blow chunks the more they out themselves.....

~S~

All eyes on the Middle East which has ZERO impact on Americans while Mexico sends in their constant streams of subhuman filth to fuck us blind.
And the American public takes the bait, hook, line and sinker every time.
YOU are subhuman filth, and you need to find another site to beg someone to fuck you blind.

Trump voters tell NBC Reporter that ‘Russia is not our enemy’​

I, along with I'm sure many others, have made the point our self governance relies on an informed, engaged electorate.

If someone would like to explain to me how these MAGAists came to believe the things they said if not for RWM disinformation I'd like to hear it.

How many Laken Riley’s were murdered by “disinformation” last week?
Horseshit.
How many Laken Riley’s were murdered by Russians last week?
IMG_1918.jpeg

IMG_1919.jpeg

Forum List

Back