"Do Not Come.. We are enforcing the Rule of Law"

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
Kamala Harris said this to South Americans.

after ripping the Trump administration for being so cold and uncaring for desiring to enforce the rule of law.

I guess it was all a campaign ploy? Able to be carried out thanks to a complicit activist media, who gleefully painted Trump as Dr. Evil? and who will now not have a negative thing to say about the Biden administration and Kamala Harris for having the exact same position?

I mean, Harris was put in charge of the border crisis, and she hasn't even been there. It's safe to say she hasn't because she'd have to stand next to all the "kids in cages" and risk being in pictures doing so... "cages" that have increased since she took office.

But again.. it's just shocking to see these leftist politicians say X is absolutely immoral, and then once they gain power they get right to doing X.

Frauds. Where does she go to apologize to the Trump administration for all the attacks she made?

Kamala Harris said this to South Americans.

after ripping the Trump administration for being so cold and uncaring for desiring to enforce the rule of law.

I guess it was all a campaign ploy? Able to be carried out thanks to a complicit activist media, who gleefully painted Trump as Dr. Evil? and who will now not have a negative thing to say about the Biden administration and Kamala Harris for having the exact same position?

I mean, Harris was put in charge of the border crisis, and she hasn't even been there. It's safe to say she hasn't because she'd have to stand next to all the "kids in cages" and risk being in pictures doing so... "cages" that have increased since she took office.

But again.. it's just shocking to see these leftist politicians say X is absolutely immoral, and then once they gain power they get right to doing X.

Frauds. Where does she go to apologize to the Trump administration for all the attacks she made?

She was part of the installed package. What do you expect?

Waaaaa !
Waaaaaaaaaa !!

Democrats were mean to Trumpy, make them stop mommy.
Trumpers are just total weaklings, always whining and crying like a little pussy bitch. When aren't Trump or Trumpers whining and crying ??

Who cares about the stupid border and dumb ass imigration. Its a stupid meaningless issue.
I care about Biden crushing covid (which trump failed to do), getting the economy booming again (because covid is gone), and focusing our economy on tech and growth to keep it booming (Trump never had 3% growth annually and focused too much on low skill, low wage manufacturing that produced low growth).

Don't come? You gotta be kidding me. She basically held the door open and greeted the invaders with water, maps and free transportation to anywhere they wanted to go in the US. But now she's saying don't come. The damage has and still is being done by her and her idiot boss.

Waaaaa !
Waaaaaaaaaa !!

Trumpers are just total weaklings, always whining and crying like a little pussy bitch. When aren't Trump or Trumpers whining and crying ??

Who cares about the stupid border and dumb ass imigration. Its a stupid meaningless issue.
I care about Biden crushing covid (which trump failed to do), getting the economy booming again (because covid is gone), and focusing our economy on tech and growth to keep it booming (Trump never had 3% growth annually and focused too much on low skill, low wage manufacturing that produced low growth).
I want ur kids to die.

Waaaaa !
Waaaaaaaaaa !!

I care about Biden crushing covid (which trump failed to do), getting the economy booming again (because covid is gone), and focusing our economy on tech and growth to keep it booming (Trump never had 3% growth annually and focused too much on low skill, low wage manufacturing that produced low growth)
As Buford T. Justice said: "Shut Your Azz!" You support opening the borders wide and flooding the US with more illegal invaders.

ACTIONS speak louder than WORDS. The border is WIDE OPEN and will remain WIDE OPEN, as hundreds of thousands of illegal third world garbage pours across it and are BUSSED or FLOWN all over America and RELEASED.

That filthy PIG Harris lies through her fucking teeth.

Democrat-Voter-Fraud-435x245.jpg

Last edited:
Apparently Harris thinks that “the border” everyone has been talking about is the one that lies between Mexico and Guatemala.

I guess that we can count ourselves fortunate that she didn’t end making the first stop on her Magical Mystery “immigration tour” in Canada, at least she got the cardinal direction right. :cool:

I have several Latino friends who have very liberal views of the Border that we regularly debate. They feel betrayed by this Administration.

Waaaaa !
Waaaaaaaaaa !!

Lol, clueless as a rock. ^^This is a prime example of the ignorant herd.

Waaaaa !
Waaaaaaaaaa !!

I care about Biden crushing covid (which trump failed to do), getting the economy booming again (because covid is gone), and focusing our economy on tech and growth to keep it booming (Trump never had 3% growth annually and focused too much on low skill, low wage manufacturing that produced low growth)
As Buford T. Justice said: "Shut Your Azz!" You support opening the borders wide and flooding the US with more illegal invaders.
They aren't illegal if the borders are open. Admit it, right-wingers. Bigotry is what y'all do best.

Waaaaa !
Waaaaaaaaaa !!

They aren't illegal if the borders are open. Admit it, right-wingers. Bigotry is what y'all do best.
No, we support LEGAL immigration. No border jumping, no sneaking in. Just get in line and follow the fucking rules! How hard is it for the brain-atrophied Left to understand?

Waaaaa !
Waaaaaaaaaa !!

No, we support LEGAL immigration. No border jumping, no sneaking in. Just get in line and follow the fucking rules! How hard is it for the brain-atrophied Left to understand?
You confuse immigrants with refugees.

Forum List

Back