Do non christians go to hell?

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
I love all the different replies you get when you ask christians this question. If your answer is not YES then you should quit the religion. If you don't believe what the rule book says then you shouldn't be a member.

Oh look, a self proclaimed religion expert. Going to tell us all what to believe and how to go about it. You're a liberal aren't you?

There is no Hell. It's a place made up by religions to scare people into behaving the way they want them to.

I love all the different replies you get when you ask christians this question. If your answer is not YES then you should quit the religion. If you don't believe what the rule book says then you shouldn't be a member.

Hell, as Christians think of it didn't exist until Catholicism did. So should ask instead, has Hell always existed, or did some religion invent it? :)

It was Jesus who mentioned hell, and he referred to it many times in his parables. If you want to blame someone for inventing hell, blame Jesus.

Christians do not consign people to Hell.

Only the Lord has that power.

Christians do not consign people to Hell.

Only the Lord has that power.

Like in the movie A Few Good Men

ANSWER THE QUESTION!

YOU WANT THE TRUTH

I WANT THE TRUTH

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

Yes I can. Do non christians who've heard your fascinating stories of Jesus go to hell if we don't believe you or your pedophile priests and your corrupt made up church?

I doubt it, stupid. LOL.

By the way, I had a Muslim friend in college who said to me and my brother, "you guys are so great I love you, it's too bad you're both going to hell.

So if Muslims say we're going to hell for not being Muslim and you say it too, who are we to believe? How about NEITHER of you dumb fucks. LOL. It must be the devil making me say that...jackoff.

Hell, as Christians think of it didn't exist until Catholicism did. So should ask instead, has Hell always existed, or did some religion invent it? :)

I think we both know the answer.

If discussing hell and the God of Abraham, if you're not Jewish you might worry. Insofar as God is concerned, if not worshipping Him and Him alone, you're just a non-Jewish "pagan." Can make up any fictional backstory you like and claim anything you want, but if you're praying to some guy named Jesus, or exhalting Muhammed instead of God, you might have a problem.

Forum List

Back