Do Muslims Worship Yahweh or Allah

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
I was studying the insane bullshit that zionist retards base their ridiculous racist beliefs on, that they have a right to occupy Palestine, fuck everyone, etc., and realized Muslims actually pay more respect to Yahweh than they do! The fact is Yahweh and Allah are the same damn fake, phony fraud middle east deity.

Last edited:
The poppies must be good this year. Read this folks.

I was studying the insane bullshit that zionist retards base their ridiculous racist beliefs on, that they have a right to occupy Palestine, fuck everyone, etc., and realized Muslims actually pay more respect to Yahweh than they do! The fact is Yahweh and Allah are the same damn fake, phony fraud middle east deity.

The poppies must be good this year. Read this folks.

Or he could be smoking cat dander.

Trying to be recruited for jihad? :)

Fact is the tetragrammaton YHVH is one of the proper names for G-d. "Yahweh" is the ad hoc version as if you added vowels to it, but not a legitimate name. "All-h" is simply Arabic for "G-d." Islam uses some 99 names for G-d much like Judaism's multiple versions. One of my favourites is Al-Wali "the protecting friend."

But yes, All-h, G-d, YHVH, Al-Wali, etc. are all the same deity. Specifics of each religions differ here and there, but the deity they all worship is the same one.

Your Zionist Pal (heh)

Hate to break it to you...but the Christian God? He's the exact same God.

Yahweh, God, and Allah are all technically the same "being". Each of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam built off the previous to create an entirely different religion.

Last edited:
You Nazi clown...
You have gotten so use to Hiding your Bigotry for Jews by using 'Zionists', you've made a substitution that makes No sense.
JEWS worship Yahweh; Zionists may or may not.

Classic example of 'The New Antisemitism'.
`

Last edited:

Why does it matter to you? You make it clear you do not believe in G-d so what difference does it make? The truth is the bible makes no mention of Mohammad or Allah. Allah means the god in Arabic but my name is Karen and there is more than one person running around with my name too. So what? If my kids want to talk to me they don't go to another person with my name. They come to me. Get it?

As to showing Yahweh respect. You do not show G-d respect by murdering His children and burning down synagogues and churches. You do not show G-d respect by disregarding His decision to give Israel to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and claim the land was left to Ishmael.

You don't tell G-d you love him and then murder human beings created in His Image - in His name. That is not the way you do it. Just so you know.

- Jeri

Forum List

Back