Do Masks Work?

No, *I* don't need to prove anything. YOU need to look at alternate sources and reports to temper your hate of those that dare to disagree with you. It is called intelligent debate, not parroting what someone better than you says. How is that for original? That's right, if it doesn't fit your preconceived ideas about what you are told to say, it doesn't matter. That confirms that you are narrow minded and stupid.

I looked at your source and they are trying to tell me that COVID vaccines can give you AIDS. How does that work exactly? That is not intellegent it's quite the opposite.

I looked at your source and they are trying to tell me that COVID vaccines can give you AIDS. How does that work exactly? That is not intellegent it's quite the opposite.
Once again you choose the items that you claim support your claims. Stupid.

BTW, if you are so confident in your claims, why do you follow me around like a little dog hoping that your betters will take note of you. Absolutely pitiful, but then that is what you and all of your actions depict you to be.

In my opinion, mostly because the right-wing is soo against getting vaxxed.
How does that even make sense? According to the GOVERNMEMT the vast majority pf the "right wing" have been vaccinated. Look for someone else to blame, like the GOVERNMENT.

How does that even make sense? According to the GOVERNMEMT the vast majority pf the "right wing" have been vaccinated. Look for someone else to blame, like the GOVERNMENT.
You missed the point. Right-wingers are being rebels without a Cause regarding getting vaxxed so we can ditch the mask since getting the pathogen will be no worse than the flu, afterward (ideally).

You missed the point. Right-wingers are being rebels without a Cause regarding getting vaxxed so we can ditch the mask since getting the pathogen will be no worse than the flu, afterward (ideally).
You missed the point. Your p[remise is wrong, vax reluctance has nothing to do with politics, it has to do with personal choice. That and the lack of truth being put out by the CDC as to the worth of masks. And the CDC constantly changing their stance on masks and soci8al distancing causing people to not believe them and not comply with their demands.

How did you reach that conclusion? It is a general welfare issue and Congress is delegated those social powers.
Social pressure is being applied to those that think for themselves on the subject. Followed by political pressure.

The lies behind the push are being exposed and science is finally admitting that the jab does not work as claimed. Booster shots for ever, breakthrough cases rising after the jab, rushing through the vax without proper testing and now having to admit that the consequences of the shot are not known.

Pure power and ego motivation for those without the courage to say no.

Social pressure is being applied to those that think for themselves on the subject. Followed by political pressure.

The lies behind the push are being exposed and science is finally admitting that the jab does not work as claimed. Booster shots for ever, breakthrough cases rising after the jab, rushing through the vax without proper testing and now having to admit that the consequences of the shot are not known.

Pure power and ego motivation for those without the courage to say no.
Unfortunately, the statistics available from the CDC don't confirm your unsubstantiated opinion.

FEQdh1bXoAwENIg

It is why I don't understand right-wing reluctance to get vaccinated so we can ditch the mask.

No one is suggesting that we could ditch masks even if 100% were vaccinated.
The vaccinated still get infected and spread it, just have reduced symptoms.

No, the vaccine temporarily increased antibody production, but that only last a few months.
Then the lethality returns.
So the vaccine does nothing to change the mask situation.

How did you reach that conclusion? It is a general welfare issue and Congress is delegated those social powers.
Wrong.
General welfare is the ability to do finance useful things people want, but is NOT any sort of authority to force things people do not want.
For example, the Panama Canal or the St. Lawrence Seaway.
It does not give authority over state or local entities, or over individual rights.

Unfortunately, the statistics available from the CDC don't confirm your unsubstantiated opinion.

There are no statistic from the CDC that suggest the vaccines for covid work to enable long term T-cell memory.
By long term, I mean more than 4 months.

Just ask yourself what your immune system could use to store in T-cell memory?
Since there is no virus, it can't store any means of identifying a particular virus.
If one were to say spike proteins as the trigger to memorize, that can't be done because our immune system has to allow our own exosomes to have and use spike proteins.

Forum List

Back