Do Immigrants Really Retain Their Previous Culture?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
This thought just came to me.

Most Latinos in their home countries tend to be quite conservative and close adherents of the Catholic church. Yet, once they've been here for a while - especially the youth - they move away from those norms.

Is it the same with Muslims?

They come to a country totally different from what they've known all their lives. They suddenly have unheard of freedoms - especially women. As for the men, they no longer have the dictatorial powers given them under Islam. Does that make them bitter? The reason for Honor Killings?

I can see youth being the most strongly affected by the freedom and wealth of things here that don't exist in their home countries. Especially the girls forced to go around with those ridiculous hijabs (or whatever they're called) while their new friends talk about fashions, clothes, and makeup. How soon do they wish to rebel?

And dating. No long restricted to the arranged marriages made by their parents. Able to date with someone they truly like.

So maybe our worry is not with ALL Muslim immigrants. Just those who refuse to give up the old restrictions and dictatorship of religion for the rights and freedoms we have as Americans.

Your thoughts?

So far, the muslims show little inclination to assimilate and adopt the habits of the host nation. Rather than give up the hijab, muslim women and girls sue to force acceptance. Once in a while you might hear of a girl murdered for not agreeing to an arranged marriage. Most agree. The men agree that non muslim women should be raped.

If you look at countries that have accepted muslims longer than we have, you see how it will go. Try France or Sweden.

So far, the muslims show little inclination to assimilate and adopt the habits of the host nation. Rather than give up the hijab, muslim women and girls sue to force acceptance. Once in a while you might hear of a girl murdered for not agreeing to an arranged marriage. Most agree. The men agree that non muslim women should be raped.

If you look at countries that have accepted muslims longer than we have, you see how it will go. Try France or Sweden.

Come on now, it's not all that..And nobody expects muslims to surrender their beliefs and or culture, just because they move over here. The only exception is when their beliefs and or culture are in conflict with our nations laws.And they will comply, or pay a heavy price. And that's a fact.

what I see is the dems calling gop dumb sons a bitches and then importing a bunch of nair de wells ignoramuses to fill their voter registrations

This thought just came to me.

Most Latinos in their home countries tend to be quite conservative and close adherents of the Catholic church. Yet, once they've been here for a while - especially the youth - they move away from those norms.

Is it the same with Muslims?

They come to a country totally different from what they've known all their lives. They suddenly have unheard of freedoms - especially women. As for the men, they no longer have the dictatorial powers given them under Islam. Does that make them bitter? The reason for Honor Killings?

I can see youth being the most strongly affected by the freedom and wealth of things here that don't exist in their home countries. Especially the girls forced to go around with those ridiculous hijabs (or whatever they're called) while their new friends talk about fashions, clothes, and makeup. How soon do they wish to rebel?

And dating. No long restricted to the arranged marriages made by their parents. Able to date with someone they truly like.

So maybe our worry is not with ALL Muslim immigrants. Just those who refuse to give up the old restrictions and dictatorship of religion for the rights and freedoms we have as Americans.

Your thoughts?

I live around a lot of diversity and most people of muslim faith, especially the blacks....them folk stick with the shit. I see the btiches walking around in their head garb, 100 degree's outside...the only thing 99.99% of immigrants want from this country is the money.....$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$, they could give 2 shits about americans, america and or our so called value system.....its all about the money and the shit they can get with it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back