Do I sound like a strong German man?

I did read it, because I read the information about rituals drinking beer. I have it from a article and read it. I didnt know this before, why they pull the glass on the table before they drink etc.
I realized that, though I have not been in Germany or Austria either, in many years. I am nobody to give an honest judgement. I spent some time on a Luftwaffe base. Never learned the language. Only learning enough from an MP on assignment with me enough German to get around, order food, recognize a few slurs, and how to ask for the clean Fraulein with no disease, as he thought these might be important for me.
This is another one of your threads, where you do not seem comfortable in your own skin. I submit, you spend too much thought on what other people think, right or wrong of you. As a typical visitor to your countries, trust me, we're not worth it, and you should have long since have been able to pick up how you were perceived in your countries. Stop worrying yourself about it. They are just people, also and unworthy of your worries or self-doubts. Be comfortable in yourself and avoid assholes as you go about doing your thing, whatever that is.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
I realized that, though I have not been in Germany or Austria either, in many years. I am nobody to give an honest judgement. I spent some time on a Luftwaffe base. Never learned the language. Only learning enough from an MP on assignment with me enough German to get around, order food, recognize a few slurs, and how to ask for the clean Fraulein with no disease, as he thought these might be important for me.
This is another one of your threads, where you do not seem comfortable in your own skin. I submit, you spend too much thought on what other people think, right or wrong of you. As a typical visitor to your countries, trust me, we're not worth it, and you should have long since have been able to pick up how you were perceived in your countries. Stop worrying yourself about it. They are just people, also and unworthy of your worries or self-doubts. Be comfortable in yourself and avoid assholes as you go about doing your thing, whatever that is.
That gives the impression as if im not comfortable in my skin, but that is actually not really true, i dont have worries and self-doubts except the usual ones which everyone does sometimes, it is a neutral question, it is just the question i ask in my op, everything else about my psychology is read by you or a interpreation of you.

• Funny
That gives the impression as if im not comfortable in my skin, but that is actually not really true, i dont have worries and self-doubts except the usual ones which everyone does sometimes, it is a neutral question, it is just the question i ask in my op, everything else about my psychology is read by you or a interpreation of you.
Quite correct, it is the impression I have gained reading many of your threads. Many are seeking judgement or confirmation of sorts on personal characteristics. Seem like a decent guy to me, but needy, somehow.

Quite correct, it is the impression I have gained reading many of your threads. Many are seeking judgement or confirmation of sorts on personal characteristics. Seem like a decent guy to me, but needy, somehow.
judgement yes, confirmation to boost my self-esteem no. why would asking for a judgement be self-doubt? maybe it would be just asking for feedback and opinions... how others see it, and then thinking about what others said to form your own opinion on something

• Funny
Sorry
I will edit

I did

Can you edit my repost
Nah, man. Not doing mod stuff here, just white 6 member stuff here. Besides with your number of posts, you probably have edit time yourself if you want to edit.

You are biased because you do not like me you see in me a opponent
An opponent? Lol.

A whining self centred feeb who looks to bully those he perceives as weaker than himself. As if.

If that is the opposition I deserve then I deserve all I get...

Knew you could. That Gold Supporting Member thing lets you do things others can't. Your personal edit powers may go back further in time than you are aware. Shine on, dude.

New Topics

Forum List

Back