Zone1 Do I look like a American?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
And which sub-group hispanic, italian, WASP, black, asian etc.? Does anyone know what a romani is or gypsy, can I be without any problems a gypsy american? Or I have to be careful if I communicate that Im a gypsy american? Historically gypsies were discriminated even in the US eventhough less in the US then in europe.

And what about my voice, speech and accent, do I sound american or not? And which state or region?

And which sub-group hispanic, italian, WASP, black, asian etc.? Does anyone know what a romani is or gypsy, can I be without any problems a gypsy american? Or I have to be careful if I communicate that Im a gypsy american? Historically gypsies were discriminated even in the US eventhough less in the US then in europe.

And what about my voice, speech and accent, do I sound american or not? And which state or region?
You have a very heavy eastern European accent. But that is not unusual in America.

Americans are from all over the globe. America is very ethnically diverse and America's enemies such as commies/Democrats hate America and view America as enemy#1. The Great Satan.

The Democrats know this ethnic diversity is the biggest weakness of America. They know it's America's Achilles heel, so to speak. And that is why the Democrats constantly try to exploit our ethnic diversity to weaken America by pitting different ethnic groups against each other.

It's a classic divide and conquer strategy.

That is why the Democrats constantly employ "identity politics" in the first place.

Last edited:
Please gawd make it stop

shorty3.jpg

You could easily be Italian American.
It is strange hearing you talk in a language other than English, and I don't know why. Maybe because you seem American, and I read your posts in English, then to hear your accent makes me realize your name is Svet and you don't live here!

You could easily be Italian American.
It is strange hearing you talk in a language other than English, and I don't know why. Maybe because you seem American, and I read your posts in English, then to hear your accent makes me realize your name is Svet and you don't live here!

True. I think I have a heavy accent, but still I speak really good English.

I can say everything I want to say and understand everything. Maybe I could adjust my accent and improve within a year if I lived in the US?

True. I think I have a heavy accent, but still I speak really good English.

I can say everything I want to say and understand everything. Maybe I could adjust my accent and improve within a year if I lived in the US?

I think I forgot to mention that in the video but that night when I was almost dead, and woke up from unconsciousness when I arrived home in the morning, my mum came in and told me that my grandma died that night. That is quiete scary.

That is an amazing testimony. Sometimes God will let us take ourselves to the lowest point before He picks us up, like He did with you. I'm happy Satan didn't win. And that you are a warrior for Christ.
Your English is good.

Thank you very much. An American kid thought "I kick ass" well he said I look like his middle class principle with fresh cut and stache (bald head and stache) he didnt specified about the race of his principle but it doesnt matter what race the principle was, principle with stache and shaved head just sounds kick-ass.

What does an "American" look like? Mostly you can tell Americans by the amount of make up, the loudness of their voice and the clothes they're wearing, their body size rather than their ethnic make up, their face etc.

I don't know, Mort. What does an American look like? I don't think there are "typical" Americans anymore.

I don't know, Mort. What does an American look like? I don't think there are "typical" Americans anymore.

Americans aren't really typical in the way they look.

However..................

You can usually spot an American a mile away if your in another country. The way they dress, as well as the way most of 'em act makes them stand out like sore thumbs. One of the main reasons I went out on liberty overseas either by myself (when you could still do that in the 80's), and only with like minded people when we had to use the buddy system. I tried my damnedest to not look like what most overseas considered the "typical", or "ugly American".

Forum List

Back