Do I have one hunter eye?

Hunter eyes.

1607064575731.png

One eye looks different then the other one?

Mortie, Luv, I have long been attracted to men with heavy upper eyelids and your left eye is very appealing to me, as I like that look. Thus you now have the advantage of appealing to women who like the heavy-lidded look as well as your right eye with the longer eyelid and the more average look of most human beings, that appeal to women. Lucky YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :113:

Don't sweat it Mortie. I don't think anybody ever notices that slight difference before you pointed it out. Some women worry that one of their tits is bigger than the other. That isn't anything to worry about either.

One eye looks different then the other one?

Mortie, Luv, I have long been attracted to men with heavy upper eyelids and your left eye is very appealing to me, as I like that look. Thus you now have the advantage of appealing to women who like the heavy-lidded look as well as your right eye with the longer eyelid and the more average look of most human beings, that appeal to women. Lucky YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :113:

Well nice to know that the way to your heart Aqua, is only a Few bee stings to the face, away!

Don't sweat it Mortie. I don't think anybody ever notices that slight difference before you pointed it out. Some women worry that one of their tits is bigger than the other. That isn't anything to worry about either.
One need to be careful with implants and make sure they were the same make and mfg. run

Yum.....heavy-lidded. Very sensual. ;)

Hunter eyes
Jump to:navigation, search

Hunter eyes vs prey eyes
Hunter eyes are particularly attractive eyes for men. They are the combination of eyes that are alluring, vertically narrow, deeply set, hooded, have a positive canthal tilt and an interpupil distance (IPD) within normal range. The hoodedness comes from a protruding brow ridge and fat tissue above the eyes. Hunter eyes are a sexually dimorphic trait. Men exposed to more prenatal androgens have smaller, less neoteneous eyeballs.[1] The female opposite to hunter eyes are roundish, cute, i.e. neotenous eyes that signal harmlessness.
A male with a very bad eye area may be an eyecel.
Deep-set hunter eyes may be an adaptation for combat, hunting and male intrasexual competition, protecting the eyes from fists, claws, sticks etc. and, by extension, may serve the mere intimidation of other males, as was suggested for beards and deep voice.[2] Scientifically, it is an open question to which extent hunter eyes are attractive to women and/or intimidating to other men.

Yum.....heavy-lidded. Very sensual. ;)

Hunter eyes
Jump to:navigation, search

Hunter eyes vs prey eyes
Hunter eyes are particularly attractive eyes for men. They are the combination of eyes that are alluring, vertically narrow, deeply set, hooded, have a positive canthal tilt and an interpupil distance (IPD) within normal range. The hoodedness comes from a protruding brow ridge and fat tissue above the eyes. Hunter eyes are a sexually dimorphic trait. Men exposed to more prenatal androgens have smaller, less neoteneous eyeballs.[1] The female opposite to hunter eyes are roundish, cute, i.e. neotenous eyes that signal harmlessness.
A male with a very bad eye area may be an eyecel.
Deep-set hunter eyes may be an adaptation for combat, hunting and male intrasexual competition, protecting the eyes from fists, claws, sticks etc. and, by extension, may serve the mere intimidation of other males, as was suggested for beards and deep voice.[2] Scientifically, it is an open question to which extent hunter eyes are attractive to women and/or intimidating to other men.

But arent my eyes vertically narrow and deep set and hooded? Definitely hooded. One eye less so, less vertically narrow, but one eye looks quiete vertically narrow and I think both are hooded but one more so.

New Topics

Forum List

Back