Do "Fossil Fuels" actually come from Fossils?

Do "Fossil Fuels" actually come from Fossils?

• Yes

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters
Mexican Hat oil field recharges every 20 years or so. Santa Barbara should have run out well over two decades ago but is still producing.

Oil seeps. Doesn't mean the oil was just created. Ghawar is a wet field. It's been producing for 80 years.

Oil seeps. Doesn't mean the oil was just created. Ghawar is a wet field. It's been producing for 80 years.

The point is that oil constantly recharges.

Dr. Gold drilled a hole in the middle of a continental kraton, an area that, according to theory, should be devoid of oil.

Thousands of feet down, in igneous rock, he found oil.

Where none should ever be found.

That proves to me that oil is abiotic.

You don't know anything about very much at all bed wetter, much less the oil or any business, anywhere in the universe. There ain't even any point in attempting to educate a pathetic worm like you either. You're deliberately ignorant, to the extent you desire to even keep other misinformed and living in your false reality. I suppose you feel lonely or something, but rest assured there are at least 10 million complete jabbering window licking retards just like you stealing our oxygen all over the country.

You will still sit there and believe other jabbering retards that assert all methane comes from cow farts, and the only way to stop all life on earth from drowning in melted polar ice is to stop eating beef.Then you convince yourself you're well versed in science.

Imbecile.

Is that your belief on the source of Methane? Do you know Ghawar or Shedgum or Manifa or Shaybah?

The point is that oil constantly recharges.

Dr. Gold drilled a hole in the middle of a continental kraton, an area that, according to theory, should be devoid of oil.

Thousands of feet down, in igneous rock, he found oil.

Where none should ever be found.

That proves to me that oil is abiotic.

Lolol we know oil seeps.. your belief is unproven. Are you a petroleum engineer?

Lolol we know oil seeps.. your belief is unproven. Are you a petroleum engineer?

No, I am a geologist. Look up Dr. Golds paper.

He struck oil in igneous rock, so not a seep. Further, it was below the level of creation for any sedimentary rock. So, once again, not a seep.

No, I am a geologist. Look up Dr. Golds paper.

He struck oil in igneous rock, so not a seep. Further, it was below the level of creation for any sedimentary rock. So, once again, not a seep.

What oil company do you work for?

What oil company do you work for?

I don't. I am an environmental geologist. I worked for Dames & Moore. Look them up. They specialized in cleaning up environmental disasters.

Forum List

Back