do dems believe Hunter Biden is a racist ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
weve heard the dems scream racism constantly when it comes to republicans and the republucan voting base for decades ! so the question i have for dems is do they think the son of the POTUS is a racist in light of the use of the n word discovered in his emails including the racist meme about Obama he had on his laptop ? so how about it dems ...is Hunter a racist ? and please dont deflect like a coward and say Trump and his family and his supporters are racist we already know your views on that .so please tell us dems is Hunter Biden a racist or not ? Hunter Biden called lawyer with 'N-word', had racist Obama meme on laptop

Nothing to see here, move along. Now if one of Trump's kids talked that way to a black person, it would be plastered all over the news for a month.

There isn't a single democrat in this forum with enough intelligence to understand principles, much less having the character necessary to apply them in a consistent fashion.

All any of them know is what team they are on.

I think we know the response:

186D4BE1-533A-49EE-B5C5-15A7A916730F.jpeg

weve heard the dems scream racism constantly when it comes to republicans and the republucan voting base for decades ! so the question i have for dems is do they think the son of the POTUS is a racist in light of the use of the n word discovered in his emails including the racist meme about Obama he had on his laptop ? so how about it dems ...is Hunter a racist ? and please dont deflect like a coward and say Trump and his family and his supporters are racist we already know your views on that .so please tell us dems is Hunter Biden a racist or not ? Hunter Biden called lawyer with 'N-word', had racist Obama meme on laptop
This may come as a surprise to you..but i suspect that most Dems don't give Hunter a passing thought. They don't give a shit about Biden's ne'er-do-well son.

Not do I, do be honest...why do you?

This may come as a surprise to you..but i suspect that most Dems don't give Hunter a passing thought. They don't give a shit about Biden's ne'er-do-well son.

is Hunter a racist or not ? i believe he is do you ?

Don't really know...I read the remarks..they sound like a cracked out dude being, gangsta, LOL!
But yes, Hunter is probably a racist, so? This means...err..what again?

Don't really know...I read the remarks..they sound like a cracked out dude being, gangsta, LOL!
But yes, Hunter is probably a racist, so? This means...err..what again?
Biden the POTUS has also used the n word ...... and now his son uses the n word .....remember Joe said his racist son is the most intelligent person he knows ..i guess that Joes friend and mentor kkk grand cyclops Byrd has been dethroned .

Closed. Already threads on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back