Do Dems and the Demedia really think that calling Republicans “Election Deniers,” will turn voters against them?

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
CNN is parroting Biden’s claim that “election deniers” are on the ballot in all 50 states:

• Secretary of state: At least 12 of 27 Republican candidates have tried to overturn, rejected or questioned the 2020 results.
  • Governor: At least 22 of 36 Republican candidates have tried to overturn, rejected, questioned or declined to affirm the 2020 results.
  • US Senate: At least 19 of 35 Republican candidates have tried to overturn, rejected, questioned or declined to affirm the 2020 results.
I love that questioning the results is “election denying.” I love even more that if a politician “declined to affirm the 2020 results,” they are election deniers. In other words if you try to speak about issues the American people care about in 2022, instead of reciting the words that a reporter tries to put in your mouth about 2020, you are an election denier.

To tell the Dems on here something that they of course know: 2020 was the most irregular election in my lifetime. The last minute election rule changes, not done by state legislatures as required by the Constitution, allowed a lot of shadiness. The shadiness in almost every case benefitted the Democrats, especially Biden.

In spite of that, most republicans spend far less time thinking about the 2020 election than Democrats do. What’s done is done, but the economic crises, the energy crises, the foreign policy crises and the immigration crises are ongoing and it is easy to connect the dots to the Democratic Party for all of those problems. That’s what will lose the House and the Senate for them, not election deniers.

CNN is parroting Biden’s claim that “election deniers” are on the ballot in all 50 states:

• Secretary of state: At least 12 of 27 Republican candidates have tried to overturn, rejected or questioned the 2020 results.
  • Governor: At least 22 of 36 Republican candidates have tried to overturn, rejected, questioned or declined to affirm the 2020 results.
  • US Senate: At least 19 of 35 Republican candidates have tried to overturn, rejected, questioned or declined to affirm the 2020 results.
I love that questioning the results is “election denying.” I love even more that if a politician “declined to affirm the 2020 results,” they are election deniers. In other words if you try to speak about issues the American people care about in 2022, instead of reciting the words that a reporter tries to put in your mouth about 2020, you are an election denier.

To tell the Dems on here something that they of course know: 2020 was the most irregular election in my lifetime. The last minute election rule changes, not done by state legislatures as required by the Constitution, allowed a lot of shadiness. The shadiness in almost every case benefitted the Democrats, especially Biden.

In spite of that, most republicans spend far less time thinking about the 2020 election than Democrats do. What’s done is done, but the economic crises, the energy crises, the foreign policy crises and the immigration crises are ongoing and it is easy to connect the dots to the Democratic Party for all of those problems. That’s what will lose the House and the Senate for them, not election deniers.

Bullshitting about "election denial" and other Fake issues helps direct the voters' attention away from the inflation rate, gasoline prices, transexual grooming, gay marriage and other actual, real issues.

Forum List

Back