Do Democrats see value in a U.S. citizenship these days?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
They often make it clear that America is a terrible place, that we are greedy, racist capitalists; many detest our Declaration Of Independence and our right to sovereignty....they want to rewrite much of our constitution, they are all for issuing some form of citizenship to those who break into our nation against the will of the people, ruin our healthcare and education and rob our taxpayers.
As they seem to devalue almost all that is the 'American Way' I can't help but wonder...do they see an American citizenship as something valuable anymore?

They often make it clear that America is a terrible place, that we are greedy, racist capitalists; many detest our Declaration Of Independence and our right to sovereignty....they want to rewrite much of our constitution, they are all for issuing some form of citizenship to those who break into our nation against the will of the people, ruin our healthcare and education and rob our taxpayers.
As they seem to devalue almost all that is the 'American Way' I can't help but wonder...do they see an American citizenship as something valuable anymore?
Since many fans have quit watching sports ; I am sure Jews will be taking full advantage by getting better, cheaper seats

Forum List

Back