Zone1 Do Christians Proselytize out of “Love” - or Arrogance?

Give it a rest.

sure sounds like you dont like Christians

See how that works?

I hate wwinners.

The fact is, most Jews believe that relationship is ONLY for the Jew and God.

Gentiles are like ANIMALS in the view of jews. You believe "we" have no special relationship with God in the afterlife. "You" view Gentiles with contempt. You've expressed that contempt here with your whine.
BS ^ from sunday school

BS ^ from sunday school
Not sure what the antisemite said, since he’s on ignore, but from his earlier postings he does demonstrate the unfortunate overlap between (some) Christians who think Jews are damned and the contempt they have for the religion. Obviously.

Beginning in childhood, I found the worst antisemites among the neighbors who went to private Catholic school. This continued throughout high school.

Not sure what the antisemite said, since he’s on ignore, but from his earlier postings he does demonstrate the unfortunate overlap between (some) Christians who think Jews are damned and the contempt they have for the religion. Obviously.

Beginning in childhood, I found the worst antisemites among the neighbors who went to private Catholic school. This continued throughout high school.
I was only five years old (new to the neighborhood)---when a whole bunch
of nasty little girls ATTACKED ME as I did the somewhat long walk home
from school. The girls wore blue/gray jumpers and threw rocks at me
and screamed "you killed Jesus" It took a while but I came to know that
the person they called Jesus had lived almost 2000 years ago----so I did answer,
"People don't live for 2000 years" They failed to grasp the logic. St Anne's catholic school

I was only five years old (new to the neighborhood)---when a whole bunch
of nasty little girls ATTACKED ME as I did the somewhat long walk home
from school. The girls wore blue/gray jumpers and threw rocks at me
and screamed "you killed Jesus" It took a while but I came to know that
the person they called Jesus had lived almost 2000 years ago----so I did answer,
"People don't live for 2000 years" They failed to grasp the logic. St Anne's catholic school
Yup. Familiar story. The kids who wore the light blue and dark blue outfits called me Christ killer too. Pretty sad to think what they’re teaching them. First neighborhood (young child) was St. Catherine’s. Second neighborhood (as older child) was St. Andrews.

This too is contemptible. I do not blame ALL jews for this rabbis words. Only THIS Rabbi and those who follow this contemptible man

This is what Jesus came to correct

“Gentile souls are of a completely different and inferior order. They are totally evil, with no redeeming qualities whatsoever . . . their material abundance derives from supernal refuse. Indeed, they themselves derive from refuse, which is why they are more numerous than the Jews. . .” Abraham Foxbrunner. Habad: The Hasidism of Schneur Zalman of Lyady. Northvale NJ: Jason Aronson Inc., 1983. p. 108-109.
does not come close to the incessant filth spewed by christian clergy against
jews for the past 2000 years-----accented with episodes of mass murder

as to Abraham Foxbrunner....never heard of him.
Followers? where? I cannot find him even on google

This too is contemptible. I do not blame ALL jews for this rabbis words. Only THIS Rabbi and those who follow this contemptible man

“Gentile souls are of a completely different and inferior order. They are totally evil, with no redeeming qualities whatsoever . . . their material abundance derives from supernal refuse. Indeed, they themselves derive from refuse, which is why they are more numerous than the Jews. . .” Abraham Foxbrunner. Habad: The Hasidism of Schneur Zalman of Lyady. Northvale NJ: Jason Aronson Inc., 1983. p. 108-109.
does not come close to the incessant filth spewed by christian clergy against
jews for the past 2000 years-----accented with episodes of mass murder

what is it that you imagine "jesus came to correct" ????? ---

as to Abraham Foxbrunner....never heard of him.
Followers? where? I cannot find him even on google
I fared a bit better. He seems to be a part of Chabad (Orthodox Jews). At times I use Chabad to study their take one a topic. Never, have I seen such nonsense on any Chabad site. I wish I could find the context of that Foxbrunner quote, but no luck yet.

For those who are not familiar with Chabad, they are interested in explaining the Noahide Laws to Gentiles.

While my study of Chabad is limited, I have never seen anything ugly there.

I fared a bit better. He seems to be a part of Chabad (Orthodox Jews). At times I use Chabad to study their take one a topic. Never, have I seen such nonsense on any Chabad site. I wish I could find the context of that Foxbrunner quote, but no luck yet.

For those who are not familiar with Chabad, they are interested in explaining the Noahide Laws to Gentiles.

True. Chabad is very kind and tolerant, and does indeed promote the Jewish belief that moral people of all religions have a share in the World to Come.

Let's look at what the Torah says....

The Torah teaches the equality of all human beings created in the image of God and is positive toward non-Israelites. Rabbinic literature similarly contains numerous positive statements about Gentiles.

In addition I'll quote from Rabbi Reuven Hammer who wrote:

"....Nevertheless it cannot be denied that there are passages in rabbinic literature, kabbalah and medievalphilosophical works that depict Gentiles in negative terms, as inferior to Jews and sometimes even as less than human. Many of these negative statements and depictions can be explained as normal reactions to the exceedingly cruel treatment of Jews by non-Jews, be it the Roman Empire, the Church or others. Some, however, go far beyond that, positing an exclusivist theology."

Last edited:

They have LOTS of INTERESTS and lots of people
gravitate to them from MANY PLACES........ and
states of mind

Yup. Familiar story. The kids who wore the light blue and dark blue outfits called me Christ killer too. Pretty sad to think what they’re teaching them. First neighborhood (young child) was St. Catherine’s. Second neighborhood (as older child) was St. Andrews.
Not all Catholic schools were like that. We were taught the Jews did NOT kill Christ. We did have a give and take with public school kids. They came by to mock our uniforms; when we had a day off to observe a holy day, some took an unholy glee about going over to the public school to mock them for being in "prison" instead of free.

The reason I say that is because I've watched tons and tons of video testimonies of Messianic Jews… Jewish believers in Jesus. And many of them say the same thing, they say no one ever told me that!
"Messianic Jews" are Xtians. The "Jews for Jesus" movement was started by the Southern Baptist in order to more easily convert Jews. There is a reason they mostly locate near university campuses where there are a lot of young Jews away from home and wanting to belong to something.

Isaiah describes the accomplishments of DA MESSIAH ---and the role
of the king (not the messiah) in Israel in the glorious situation created
by the messiah (not a warrior either) It's in the Tanach--not the Torah.
Check the nite table in your local flop house

Why would I ever go to any flop house?

The fact is, most Jews believe that relationship is ONLY for the Jew and God.

Gentiles are like ANIMALS in the view of jews. You believe "we" have no special relationship with God in the afterlife. "You" view Gentiles with contempt. You've expressed that contempt here with your whine.
You have NO IDEA what "most jews believe" ----you know what you were told as a child in sunday school. When I was five I was ATTACKED by christian girls who ALSO knew all about jews. ----they were also
kindergarten kids who were TAUGHT at home and
in their interactions with NUNS. In my entire life
I never threw a rock at any living thing-----five year
old kids are not BORN knowing ALL ABOUT JEWS.
It gets worse----leap ahead 15 years----I encountered a divinity student who ALSO KNEW
ALL ABOUT JEWS. He was eager to INFORM me
too. As to Jesus---YOU HAVE NO IDEA. Few
christians have the basics of his beliefs to understand what he was all about

Last edited:
Isaiah describes the accomplishments of DA MESSIAH ---and the role
of the king (not the messiah) in Israel in the glorious situation created
by the messiah (not a warrior either) It's in the Tanach--not the Torah.
Check the nite table in your local flop house
ok Surada thumb downed by post because
she is offended that I used the term "flop house".
Long ago I actually memorized the prophecy of
Isaiah in hebrew----uhm---the most famous one.
It is lovely and VERY descriptive of just what
messiah and the era of the messiah and even
aspects of the ideal government of Israel ARE.
That's the one that includes the famous "nation
shall not raise the sword against nation nor
any longer learn the ways of war" Isaiah ben
amos------optimistic guy

True. Chabad is very kind and tolerant, and does indeed promote the Jewish belief that moral people of all religions have a share in the World to Come.
the movement ALSO attracts lots of very needy
and confused people. -----kinda like some
confused girls enter a "convent" I spent a few
years as a single mother living in a LUBBY-LAND---
I wanted my little boy to have safe playmates.----
the rest of the story gets tragic-----he developed
a nice relationship with a young man living in the
same house----that poor kid was murdered in a
manner reminiscent of the poor kid christians
call "jesus"-----ie he was the epitome of PHARISEE.

Interesting article----VERY MUCH consistent with
my own experience in "sunday school" and church as a child on invitation of my playmate's mother.
JEWS were, CERTAINLY, mentioned here and there.
You, suradie, seem to have missed it. I remember
'let us pray for the PERFIDIOUS jews"---I had to
check the dictionary for 'perfidious' It was either
an episcopalian (probably) or Lutheran church.
Other lines ---here and there, referred to "the
conversion of the jews" like it was some sort of
happy future event because until then the jews
were consigned to WANDER (like the cute little
houseplant). Allusions to JOOOS are all over the
place in christian churches------allusions to christians do not exist in synagogues. My hubby
grew up in an orthodox home-----each year I
RE-EXPLAIN what easter is all about

Forum List

Back