Do Christians have Stockholm syndrome where one loves his abuser?

I will not pull my punches on this issue. Christians know that we Gnostic Christians think that their genocidal and infanticidal God is one vile satanic piece of work. Gnostic Christians call evil evil while Christians call evil good. Muslims, who idol worship the same God, do the same thing and suffer from the same condition.

That is why Gnostic Christians call Yahweh a demiurge when discussing our myths. Myths that we do not foolishly read literally the way foolish Christians read theirs.

If these actors were real, they would be showing you how Gnostic Christians think.

https://vimeo.com/7038401

Stockholm syndrome is a condition that causes hostages to develop a psychological alliance with their captors, as a survival strategy during captivity, to the point of loving and protecting their abuser from harm.

Yahweh used genocide on humanity, yet Christians forgive him and even praise him for killing when he could have just cured all. Christians also forgive Yahweh for torturing and murdering innocent babies, with the vilest incident being King David’s baby. Yahweh did the satanic thing instead of the Godly thing.

As a real instead of fictional analogy, I offer that Hitler also used genocidal ways, also tortured children. In his case the world, even some Christians, recognized his satanic ways and condemned him.

The Christian mindset of calling evil good that, Christians are demonstrating, shows that Christians either developed an immoral double moral standard, --- where they praise the genocidal attribute of God, while condemning the same attribute in a man, --- or they collectively have Stockholm syndrome. I do not see a third option.

The analogy shows that Christians adoring Yahweh is like Jews adoring Hitler. Something seems to be wrong with Christian thinking.

Which label do you apply to those who adore a genocidal entity? Good or evil?

Regards
DL

When I did bad things as a child, my father would smack me. It wasn't abuse. It was correction, and discipline, and at times correct judgement for bad behavior.

The G-d of the Bible, has the moral authority, and right, to destroy people who are evil. And they were in fact, evil.

G-d has not in the past, nor now in the present, and will not in the future, ever abuse people. If you get punished for doing evil, it is because you were doing evil.
Infants were evil?
Livestock was evil?
The abrahamic god was a genocidal tyrant. Period.
That was pretty much the Gnostic view. They believed that suicide was honorable and that marriage was evil.

You would have made a super awesome Gnostic.

If it were not for lies, you would not have anything to post.

What a pathetic piece of garbage you are.

Your gay partner even complains about your lies.

Regards
DL
No lies. Just correcting the idiocy of you reading books like Job literally instead of allegorically.

But since your agenda is the subordination of religion you really don’t have any choice in the matter.

Why don’t you tell us how good and just communism is, Karl?

I will not pull my punches on this issue. Christians know that we Gnostic Christians think that their genocidal and infanticidal God is one vile satanic piece of work. Gnostic Christians call evil evil while Christians call evil good. Muslims, who idol worship the same God, do the same thing and suffer from the same condition.

That is why Gnostic Christians call Yahweh a demiurge when discussing our myths. Myths that we do not foolishly read literally the way foolish Christians read theirs.

If these actors were real, they would be showing you how Gnostic Christians think.

Stockholm syndrome is a condition that causes hostages to develop a psychological alliance with their captors, as a survival strategy during captivity, to the point of loving and protecting their abuser from harm.

Yahweh used genocide on humanity, yet Christians forgive him and even praise him for killing when he could have just cured all. Christians also forgive Yahweh for torturing and murdering innocent babies, with the vilest incident being King David’s baby. Yahweh did the satanic thing instead of the Godly thing.

As a real instead of fictional analogy, I offer that Hitler also used genocidal ways, also tortured children. In his case the world, even some Christians, recognized his satanic ways and condemned him.

The Christian mindset of calling evil good that, Christians are demonstrating, shows that Christians either developed an immoral double moral standard, --- where they praise the genocidal attribute of God, while condemning the same attribute in a man, --- or they collectively have Stockholm syndrome. I do not see a third option.

The analogy shows that Christians adoring Yahweh is like Jews adoring Hitler. Something seems to be wrong with Christian thinking.

Regards
DL

When I did bad things as a child, my father would smack me. It wasn't abuse. It was correction, and discipline, and at times correct judgement for bad behavior.

The G-d of the Bible, has the moral authority, and right, to destroy people who are evil. And they were in fact, evil.

G-d has not in the past, nor now in the present, and will not in the future, ever abuse people. If you get punished for doing evil, it is because you were doing evil.
Infants were evil?
Livestock was evil?
TN we've discussed this before.
You are not adequately educated on this topic, you should refrain from commenting.

You have the right to be wrong. But I'm not going to argue with someone who doesn't understand that "being g-d means you have a right to judge" means.
What was i wrong about.

G-d has the right to judge people. There is nothing "tyrannical" about it. You don't have the right to say an entire group of people should be wiped out. That's why you consider that action evil.

But applying that to G-d, means you think G-d is on your level. He isn't. He is G-d. We are a creation. He has as much of right to wipe us out, as he did when he created us.

You applying human logic, to a G-d that is not human, just makes you wrong.
Sorry, i cant justify genocide. Especially infants.
Using a man made god or not..

First off.... if it is a man-made 'god', then this book is likely untrue, and never happened. If that's the case, then you are complaining that the great nothing, did nothing, and you are mad about the nothing that was never done by nothing.

That makes you insane.

If on the other hand G-d is real, then he doesn't really care what a human that he created, thinks about his good and righteous judgement on man-kind. He does not need your approval, nor care to have it, nor should he. You owe him for your existence. He does not owe you anything.

So it's one, or the other. Either G-d exists, and your complaint is invalid. Or 'god' does not exist, and you are insane for whining about something that never happened, due to a being that doesn't exist.
I have no reason to doubt the stories of man in the bible. Its the "god came to me in my sleep and told me to kill all the children" thats bad.
Like i doubt there was a guy named jesus.

You might like this.

It speaks of the transition from non-literal reading of the Christian myth to when they changed to literal readers of those myths and helped usher in the Dark Ages and the end of freedom of religion for 1,000 years.

Regards
DL

What was i wrong about.

G-d has the right to judge people. There is nothing "tyrannical" about it. You don't have the right to say an entire group of people should be wiped out. That's why you consider that action evil.

But applying that to G-d, means you think G-d is on your level. He isn't. He is G-d. We are a creation. He has as much of right to wipe us out, as he did when he created us.

First off.... if it is a man-made 'god', then this book is likely untrue, and never happened. If that's the case, then you are complaining that the great nothing, did nothing, and you are mad about the nothing that was never done by nothing.

That makes you insane.

If on the other hand G-d is real, then he doesn't really care what a human that he created, thinks about his good and righteous judgement on man-kind. He does not need your approval, nor care to have it, nor should he. You owe him for your existence. He does not owe you anything.

So it's one, or the other. Either G-d exists, and your complaint is invalid. Or 'god' does not exist, and you are insane for whining about something that never happened, due to a being that doesn't exist.
I have no reason to doubt the stories of man in the bible. Its the "god came to me in my sleep and told me to kill all the children" thats bad.

Right, and if you doubt any of that, then you are effectively believing something that doesn't exist, did something bad that never happened.

You can't say G-d committed Genocide, if there is no G-d.

If there is a G-d, then he has the right to do whatever he wants. You need to get over it.

Who gave your genocidal son murdering prick of a god the right to murder indiscriminately?

If you say he just took it, then so can we as scriptures urge us to be just like the prick you are supporting.

If you think your god is the do as I say and not as I do kind of god, that you are showing him to be, then he is truly the prick I think he is.

Regards
DL

What was i wrong about.

That makes you insane.

You might like this.

It speaks of the transition from non-literal reading of the Christian myth to when they changed to literal readers of those myths and helped usher in the Dark Ages and the end of freedom of religion for 1,000 years.

Regards
DL

Good luck with your conversations. The weak minded are the first to turn.

That makes you insane.

Right, and if you doubt any of that, then you are effectively believing something that doesn't exist, did something bad that never happened.

You can't say G-d committed Genocide, if there is no G-d.

If there is a G-d, then he has the right to do whatever he wants. You need to get over it.

Who gave your genocidal son murdering prick of a god the right to murder indiscriminately?

If you say he just took it, then so can we as scriptures urge us to be just like the prick you are supporting.

If you think your god is the do as I say and not as I do kind of god, that you are showing him to be, then he is truly the prick I think he is.

Regards
DL
Everyone dies eventually, Karl.

Regards
DL

That is not at all biblical.

What evil did Job's family and friends do when god prompted Satan to harm them without, as god says in Job 2;3, a just cause?

What evil did King David's baby do that had god torture him for 7 days before finally murdering it?

Regards
DL

First, I did not suggest that absolutely everything G-d does is a judgement. I gave that in reference to the citations given, where it was in fact judgement.

Regardless, the story of Job was not G-d prompting the Satan to harm them. Satan made an accusation, and G-d allowed Satan to test that accusation, which proved false.

G-d did nothing in the story, other than to not prevent Satan form harming him. Removing divine protection, is not at all the same as causing harm.

Similarly, removing divine protection over a baby, is not the same as murdering the baby. G-d simply said what would happen.

Further, even though I find nothing to suggest that G-d himself killed that child.... let's even pretend that it did somewhere say that. You are still missing a key factor..... G-d... is G-d. He's not a man. We are his creation. He has as much right to take our lives, as he did to give our lives.

Every time that you attribute 'murder' to G-d.... you are trying to make G-d into a human being. It is wrong for one human being, to kill another human being, because I didn't create you, and I don't own you, and your life is not mine to take.

G-d is not a human being. He created life. He has 100% rights to taking that life if he desires to. It's not murder, because it was his life to give, and his life to take. You owe him everything. He owes you nothing.

Regards
DL

Infants were evil?
Livestock was evil?
That was pretty much the Gnostic view. They believed that suicide was honorable and that marriage was evil.

Regards
DL
Despite socialists’ stated belief, they really do disparage and look down upon homosexuality.

Your attempt to disparage me by inferring I am gay proves this point.

You guys are really super tolerant. #sarcasm.

Regards
DL

Infants were evil?
Livestock was evil?

Regards
DL
Despite socialists’ stated belief, they really do disparage and look down upon homosexuality.

Your attempt to disparage me by inferring I am gay proves this point.

You guys are really super tolerant. #sarcasm.

This is dead on right.

The left-wing hates.... HATES, the people they are swindling into voting for them. They look down on the poor, while claiming to be their supporters. They look down on blue collar workers, while claiming to support them. They look down on women, while claiming to be supportive of women. You have Hillary Clinton in a church talking about how to have faith, while going on TV talking about crazy religious people. You have Obama singing Amazing Grace in a Church, after giving a speech on how we are no longer a Christian nation.

You want a defacto rule on how to know who the left-wing hates? Just look at who they suck up to. Look at whose butt they care kissing the most, and that's who they hate. The moment they say they are on your side, that's when you know they are see you as nothing more than worm.

Forum List

Back