Do blacks hate whites?

Blacks go on and on about how evil whites are. I just have to ask, do blacks just hate whites?
It would seem like the majority do. It makes you wonder why they don't all move back to the jungle.

Course then they wouldn't get their housing subsidy, their obama phones, their EBT cards, and whatever else they can get for nothing, because they're black. They go back to Africa and they'll just be another jungle bunny. Better to stay here and cry about racism and milk the system.

Blacks go on and on about how evil whites are. I just have to ask, do blacks just hate whites?
It would seem like it the majority do. It makes you wonder why they don't all move back to the jungle.

Course then they wouldn't get their housing subsidy, their obama phones, their EBT cards, and whatever else they can get for nothing, because they're black. They go back to Africa and they'll just be another jungle bunny. Better to stay here and cry about racism and milk the system.
Very few jungles in Africa but illiterate people always make that mistake. The area most Black people come from is bush or what used to be bush. Also Africa has more cell phones than the US or europe but again under educated people dont know these things.

Last edited:
Blacks hate everyone -whites, Arabs, Asians, Mexicans, you name it. They're affirmative action, equal opportunity haters. They especially hate each other. Just ask Bammy about the black-on-black wars raging in our urban jungles. That little bastard hates whites worse than anyone and he was raised by his WHITE MOTHER and his WHITE GRANDPARENTS.

It would seem like it the majority do. It makes you wonder why they don't all move back to the jungle.

Very few jungles in Africa but illiterate people always make that mistake. The area most Black people come from is bush. Also Africa has more cell phones than the US or europe but again under educated people dont know these things.
You get the cell phones for free there, just for being black? How an EBT card? Free rent? No, no, and no. You're just another black and no one gives a fuck, that's why you animals don't go back there, and you're more than likely to get hacked into pieces with a machette by your black neighbor. Safer and easier to stay here in America where you have a sweet deal just because you cry about being black.

Very few jungles in Africa but illiterate people always make that mistake. The area most Black people come from is bush. Also Africa has more cell phones than the US or europe but again under educated people dont know these things.
You get the cell phones for free there, just for being black? How an EBT card? Free rent? No, no, and no. You're just another black and no one gives a fuck, that's why you animals don't go back there, and you're more than likely to get hacked into pieces with a machette by your black neighbor. Safer and easier to stay here in America where you have a sweet deal just because you cry about being black.
You get cell phones free just for being white here. More whites on EBT, section 8 and other free programs than Blacks. Youre just another white cave chimp that no one gives a fuck about.

You get cell phones free just for being white here. More whites on EBT, section 8 and other free programs than Blacks. Youre just another white cave chimp that no one gives a fuck about.
Prove it, jungle boy.

Prove it.
You prove it. You are the one claimed it was a Black thing.

Prove it.
Common knowledge, buck wheat.

Now prove that there are more whites on section 8, whatever that is, and get EBT cards, and other free programs than blacks.

Your claim, not mine, now prove it, jambo.

Prove it, jungle boy.
Prove it cave monkey.

Prove it.

Now prove that there are more whites on section 8, whatever that is, and get EBT cards, and other free programs than blacks.

Monkey knowledge. Its common knowledge more whites are on welfare and getting free shit. I said prove it cave chimp.

Prove it.

Monkey knowledge. Its common knowledge more whites on on welfare and getting free shit. I said prove it cave chimp.
I knew you wouldn't, I knew you couldn't, because you're an illiterate brillo head.

Fucking dumbass. Blacks are the dumbest race on the planet.

Prove it.

Monkey knowledge. Its common knowledge more whites on on welfare and getting free shit. I said prove it cave chimp.
I knew you wouldn't, I knew you couldn't, because you're an illiterate brillo head.

Fucking dumbass. Blacks are the dumbest race on the planet.
I knew you couldnt prove your claim. You are too infested with head lice because you havent washed your fur.

You are a fucking idiot. You cave monkeys cant even concentrate long enough to peel a banana. :laugh:

Very few jungles in Africa but illiterate people always make that mistake. The area most Black people come from is bush or what used to be bush. Also Africa has more cell phones than the US or europe but again under educated people dont know these things.

And they had magic flying carpets and dry cell batteries 3000 years ago, right assleper? Ghana is hyped as the best bet in black Africa for technological advancement. I listened to a CBC (Canada) newscast today on XM about the fact that corruption is so rampant there, foreign businesses can't run major manufacturing facilities, and Ghana's black business owners can no longer operate, because they only get electricity a few hours a week. Do you know why? Because the government spent millions in Western grants that were supposed to go to improving Ghana's electric grid, on a huge fleet of Mercedes sedans for all the tribal brothers currently holding the reigns of power. No different than when I was there in 1974. Black Africa is a hopeless pit.

And they had magic flying carpets and dry cell batteries 3000 years ago, right assleper? Ghana is hyped as the best bet in black Africa for technological advancement. I listened to a CBC (Canada) newscast today on XM about the fact that corruption is so rampant there, foreign businesses can't run major manufacturing facilities, and Ghana's black business owners can no longer operate, because they only get electricity a few hours a week. Do you know why? Because the government spent millions in Western grants that were supposed to go to improving Ghana's electric grid, on a huge fleet of Mercedes sedans for all the tribal brothers currently holding the reigns of power. No different than when I was there in 1974. Black Africa is a hopeless pit.
What does that have to do with your lack of education regarding cell phones and jungles in Africa? I've actually been to Africa twice and thats where I am going to live out my old age. Glad to hear I wont have to see your pale ass over there. :laugh:

Just as there are some white folks who hate black folks, there are some black folks who hate whites.

I've got a buddy who won't invite me over to his house if he knows certain members of his family will be in attendance.

You aren't helping yourself lol.

Forum List

Back