Do Atheists Have a Moral Code?

Your dangerous and childish vaccine retardation is a good example of how faith twists the mind. No doubt you have found ways to retrofit your evil little fetish to the iron age book of myths.
Correct.

The religious right’s unwarranted hostility to safe and effective vaccines is an example of how immoral religion can be and the harm it often causes.

Correct.

The religious right’s unwarranted hostility to safe and effective vaccines is an example of how immoral religion can be and the harm it often causes.
This also touches on something kind of vile the religioners like to say: "No atheists in foxholes!", or another reiteration, "Bet the atheists find God on their death beds and recant!"

In a way they are telling on themselves and their shaky faith. To fit this to the salient point, they are begging for vaccines on their death beds. They are the ones with shaky faith and convenient "convictions", so they then assume everyone is like this.

I disagree. One of the things humans do well is pass on information to their young. Had I been born in the wild and raised by animals, I would live like an animal.

But I was raised by my parents, and taught to think and taught right from wrong. If you look at the major religions, most have the same basic tenets. Being able to empathize with other people and doing the right thing is not an inherently religious concept.
>>Being able to empathize with other people and doing the right thing is not an inherently religious concept.<<

All humans say that like all businesses on yelp would describe themselves as very good to excellent. However, that isn't the case as we hear from their customers.

The only difference is that there are no imaginary beings living in the sky and no cults to join.
How do you know? How can I believe you because you have absolutely no evidence nor credibility.

Heck, I don't want to join an atheist organization because their science is fake. They think our solar system happened due to chance. And almost everything takes billions of years to happen.

This also touches on something kind of vile the religioners like to say: "No atheists in foxholes!", or another reiteration, "Bet the atheists find God on their death beds and recant!"

In a way they are telling on themselves and their shaky faith. To fit this to the salient point, they are begging for vaccines on their death beds. They are the ones with shaky faith and convenient "convictions", so they then assume everyone is like this.
The origin of theism is man’s awareness of his own mortality and fear of death.

Christian dogma, for example, specifically addresses that fear, seeking to assuage it, often exploiting it.

--you just made a major fk up:
1. the believers priests [ OF ALL PEOPLE ] rape children!!!!!!!! all over the US
a. then the Church Hierarchy tried to cover it up!!!!!!!!
2.Inquisition !!!--murder and torture by the believers of god
3. the believers PUNISHED people for believing the Earth is not the center of the Universe
4. the believers sacked a CHRISTIAN city for ------------------------------------$$$$$
5.the believers/leaders commit adultery/rape/etc etc
Swaggert !!!!! Bakker..the list is ENDLESS
etc etc
Lol, you're changing the subject because you couldn't face the truth. How disingenuous of you as an atheist!

Here's one example on Quora. They differentiate moral vs ethical lying -- How is moral lying different from ethical lying?. We can just point out one hypocrisy after another, one lie after another by the atheists. It's endless.

How do you know? How can I believe you because you have absolutely no evidence nor credibility.

Heck, I don't want to join an atheist organization because their science is fake. They think our solar system happened due to chance. And almost everything takes billions of years to happen.
How do you know there exists a ‘god’ as perceived by theists? How can I believe you because you have absolutely no evidence nor credibility?

Anthropological research objectively documents evidence of humankind absent a ‘god’ or ‘gods’ – for most of human history beliefs were fundamentally pantheistic, devoid of dogma and deities.

With the advent of civilization some 10,000 years ago we see humans contrive the underpinnings of what will later become organized religion – with belief structures, deities, and dogma adherents are compelled to believe.

Religion and ‘god’ are clearly creations of man – there is no ‘god’ as perceived by theists.

Lol, you're changing the subject because you couldn't face the truth. How disingenuous of you as an atheist!

Here's one example on Quora. They differentiate moral vs ethical lying -- How is moral lying different from ethical lying?. We can just point out one hypocrisy after another, one lie after another by the atheists. It's endless.
you keep making yourself look stupid by trying to refute facts
...you are babbling crap about changing the subject
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

How do you know there exists a ‘god’ as perceived by theists? How can I believe you because you have absolutely no evidence nor credibility?

Anthropological research objectively documents evidence of humankind absent a ‘god’ or ‘gods’ – for most of human history beliefs were fundamentally pantheistic, devoid of dogma and deities.

With the advent of civilization some 10,000 years ago we see humans contrive the underpinnings of what will later become organized religion – with belief structures, deities, and dogma adherents are compelled to believe.

Religion and ‘god’ are clearly creations of man – there is no ‘god’ as perceived by theists.
he can't prove there is a god = there is no god --plain and simple

Belief in Christianity is based on faith, just like atheism. Christianity also has the Bible and science backs it up.

Your anthropological research is not objective because it's based on the atheist religion. No God/gods nor supernatural acts cannot happen even though we have history for it. For example, King Nebuchadnezzar put three believers into a very fiery furnace and yet they came out alive and safe. Afterwards, he commented, "“Look!” he exclaimed. “I see four men, unbound and unharmed, walking around in the fire—and the fourth looks like a son of the gods!” 26Then Nebuchadnezzar approached the door of the blazing fiery furnace and called out, “Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, servants of the Most High God, come out!” So Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego came out of the fire, 27and when the satraps, prefects, governors, and royal advisers had gathered around, they saw that the fire had no effect on the bodies of these men. Not a hair of their heads was singed, their robes were unaffected, and there was no smell of fire on them.…" Daniel 3:26

Does that mean you should put your face on a hot stove? Heck no, but we may enjoy seeing a youtube. It was a miraculous point being made to a king for God's reason.

Belief in Christianity is based on faith, just like atheism. Christianity also has the Bible and science backs it up.

Your anthropological research is not objective because it's based on the atheist religion. No God/gods nor supernatural acts cannot happen even though we have history for it. For example, King Nebuchadnezzar put three believers into a very fiery furnace and yet they came out alive and safe. Afterwards, he commented, "“Look!” he exclaimed. “I see four men, unbound and unharmed, walking around in the fire—and the fourth looks like a son of the gods!” 26Then Nebuchadnezzar approached the door of the blazing fiery furnace and called out, “Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, servants of the Most High God, come out!” So Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego came out of the fire, 27and when the satraps, prefects, governors, and royal advisers had gathered around, they saw that the fire had no effect on the bodies of these men. Not a hair of their heads was singed, their robes were unaffected, and there was no smell of fire on them.…" Daniel 3:26

Does that mean you should put your face on a hot stove? Heck no, but we may enjoy seeing a youtube. It was a miraculous point being made to a king for God's reason.

The Book of Daniel was written in 167 BC.

you keep making yourself look stupid by trying to refute facts
...you are babbling crap about changing the subject
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
No, it's you who are the SAF and lying one. I didn't refute the facts but just pointed out how you were changing the subject. We were discussing whether atheists have a moral code and clearly you do not. I showed it in front of all these people you hypocritical, lying one :smoochEE: . Is it because you're atheist? I think so.

:laughing0301:
Lack of faith is not faith
That's BS. If it's lack of faith, then it's just opinion and you wouldn't care so much to post hundreds to thousands of posts to contradict our faith in the Trinity, the Bible, and creation science. You have faith in atheism which is also a religion, but it comes with a price and that is being separated from God forever, ending up in the Lake of Fire and more pain and agony.

Atheism gives you the freedom to do anything to anyone.

The only thing that's holding an atheist back is the law.

No. Absolutely not.

I do not lie, cheat, steal. rape or murder. Not because of some threat of burning for all eternity. But because all those things are wrong. By any moral code they are wrong.
>>Being able to empathize with other people and doing the right thing is not an inherently religious concept.<<

All humans say that like all businesses on yelp would describe themselves as very good to excellent. However, that isn't the case as we hear from their customers.

I can say that, not as a business or a religious person, but as someone who lives his life without religion.

Atheism gives you the freedom to do anything to anyone.

The only thing that's holding an atheist back is the law.

Absolutely not.

Theists often claim that without religion we would all rape and murder as much as we want.

As an atheist, I already rape and murder exactly as much as I want (paraphrased from Penn Jillete).

I do not want to rape or murder at all.

It's the only reason the religion still exists at all. If there were no "special prize" of eternal life at the bottom of the cereal box, there would not be one single Christian on the planet.
That's not true. We continue to have religion to control ourselves as we are not without sin nor our moral faults. It doesn't matter if you're a believer or non-believer.

Look at how Satan was able to become "god of the world and prince of the power of the air." With Adam's sin, Satan was able to take over Adam's domain over Earth. This is why humanity needs controls. Lucifer became Satan and now has power over illnesses and death. This is Satan's power.

Forum List

Back