Do atheist obey God?

I rarely go out. I try to be no part of this world as Jesus taught us not to be. In my younger years yes wicked thoughts came about, but i never raped anyone. So have some sense.
Your problems are yours. Just because an exposed ankle or two gives you a chubby doesn't mean it does that to everyone.

Your problems are yours. Just because an exposed ankle or two gives you a chubby doesn't mean it does that to everyone.
Its more than that and you know it. God will show this world what is wicked and all whosupport the wickedness. Like hollywood, they shove, violence, immoral sex and the occult down everyones throat from their youth on up. God hates all 3.

more than that and you know it.
Nah, it really isn't. You would have the same lustful thought if you grew up Amish and saw an exposed shoulder.

Because everyone has them. Because humans are hard-wired to like to fuck.

There really is nothing more to it. Sorry.

Sexual reproduction is essential to survival of our species. That being the case, our brains have been hard wired to experience great pleasure when we fuck. Thinking about fucking reminds us of that pleasure.

Evolution didn't care how you passed the genes on, as long as you did. Evolution doesn't care that its hard wiring gives us the urge to stick our dicks in anything above room temperature.

Yes, an exaggeration, but you get the point. These urges are hard wired neuro-associations over which you have little to no control. Everyone will have them, some brains and personalities let them flourish, some don't.

Last edited:
Its more than that and you know it. God will show this world what is wicked and all whosupport the wickedness. Like hollywood, they shove, violence, immoral sex and the occult down everyones throat from their youth on up. God hates all 3.

sorry, you'll never know - the 1st century itinerant would have none of your paterfamilias that is equally as evil as what you claim and the source for the basic evil beset by christianity, the desert religions. as the why they are the crucifiers and how by persecution - without reason. kjw

Nah, it really isn't. You would have the same lustful thought if you grew up Amish and saw an exposed shoulder.

Because everyone has them. Because humans are hard-wired to like to fuck.

There really is nothing more to it. Sorry.

Sexual reproduction is essential to survival of our species. That being the case, our brains have been hard wired to experience great pleasure when we fuck. Thinking about fucking reminds us of that pleasure.

Evolution didn't care how you passed the genes on, as long as you did. Evolution doesn't care that its hard wiring gives us the urge to stick our dicks in anything above room temperature.

Yes, an exaggeration, but you get the point. These urges are hard wired neuro-associations over which you have little to no control. Everyone will have them, some brains and personalities let them flourish, some don't.

They can be controlled. Those that do not 2Timothy 3--put self above God.

sorry, you'll never know - the 1st century itinerant would have none of your paterfamilias that is equally as evil as what you claim and the source for the basic evil beset by christianity, the desert religions. as the why they are the crucifiers and how by persecution - without reason. kjw
you are the one confused,

They can be controlled. Those that do not 2Timothy 3--put self above God.
Right. Guess whose job it is to control them?

Yours.

Guess whose business it is if two or more consenting adults get together and have no desire to control them?

Not yours.

See how simple?

Gods word condemns it--1 Cor 6:9-11 says--will not enter Gods kingdom if they practice one of those unacceptable sins. Fornication, adultery, and homosexuality are all mentioned there.
Nobody outside your ancient religion cares about that. To you and to them, I say: Don't have sex for pleasure, and mind your own gotdam business.

why would a god need you to obey him...is he insecure...needs counseling maybe
For the same reason "Danger - Quicksand" or "Danger - Riptide" needs people to obey.

Walking across the quicksand or swimming into a riptide is then up to each person. But should the signs be taken down because some will choose to proceed?

Do atheist obey God?

Atheists obey God’s commandments not even knowing that this is what they do.

5. Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.
6. Thou shalt not kill.
7. Thou shalt not commit adultery.
8. Thou shalt not steal.
9. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour’s.

The vast majority of people follow the above commandments, yes, even atheists do it too

:)-

Do Christins obey Mohammed's commandments not even knowing that this is what they do?

1659753039541.png

Atheists obey God’s commandments not even knowing that this is what they do.
Hahahahaha

First of all,no they don't. Some of the commandments are useless garbage regarding how to think about God. Obviously atheists do not subscribe to these immoral thought crime "rules".

As for the rest, rational human beings can figure out or themselves that murder is wrong, for example. We figured that out before the fake date of the fake appearance of the ten commandments.

Last edited:
If God told me to do something, my atheist days would end immediately. An atheist is nothing more or less than someone who has no reason to believe a god exists. A direct command from a god, any god, that made it clear that it was from a god, instead of just a personal whim or a thought out idea would certainly remove any doubt of his exitance. I firmly believed in a God for a long time, and I still hope he exists, but after an in depth study of the bible, and many nights of evaluating what I found, unfortunately, I have no reason to believe a god exists. Nothing would make me happier than to believe a god does exist.
I was a militant atheist until July 1993. If anyone talked about God around me, I made it my mission to make them an atheist, too.

Then I had an amazing white light experience in which I felt the physical presence of God. Very similar to the one the apostle Paul (formerly Saul) had on the road to Damascus, though there was no voice and I was not blinded for days. Only during the few moments I was in the white light.

I've been a believer ever since.

I was a militant atheist until July 1993. If anyone talked about God around me, I made it my mission to make them an atheist, too.

Then I had an amazing white light experience in which I felt the physical presence of God. Very similar to the one the apostle Paul (formerly Saul) had on the road to Damascus, though there was no voice and I was not blinded for days. Only during the few moments I was in the white light.

I've been a believer ever since.
So which God did you decide it was? All of them in one? Or do you still think all the religious texts are bullshit? Honest question.

New Topics

Forum List

Back