Do any of you remember your kindergarten or preeschool days ?

Built by systemic racism !
Reeeee

Indeed what a treasure ....I went to what Sue said " looked like a prison "
I have fond memories of my childhood to ...everyone so miserable today ...its a friggin shame

When my dad moved us up north, I went to a catholic school. My mom was a catholic and she befriended the priest.

So she cut a deal that if I mowed his property and worked in his barn he'd pay my tuition.

That was a pretty strict school. But not strict in the prison sense. Think there were only around 10 or 15 kids in each class. So it was easy for em to catch you screwing around in class when you weren't supposed to be. They'd snatch you up quick, too.

Last edited:
I didn't go to K'garten. I went to a Catholic parochial school that didn't offer K'garten and there was a public school K'garten a couple blocks away - easy walking distance - but I suspect my parents didn't want me mixing with Protestants and whatnot. Who knows what might have happened then?

My only recollection of the first couple years was that there was one kid who peed in his pants a couple times. He grew up to be a mass murderer.

Just kidding.

I can't imagine this part of my education having any lasting impact.

Deplorable Yankee I rememeber my Kindergarten teacher very well, Mrs. Mac we called her. I was an Air Force brat going to school on Elmondorf AF base Alaska. She really liked me for some reason. She even came to the airport when my Dad got shipped out to Alabama. She gave me a coloring book and a really big hug. I remember that so clearly.

Nobody went to kindergarden when I was a kid. I vaguely remember a little about 1st grade, in El Paso, a lot more about 2nd, and so on. I was the only white kid in my school until 4th grade, when Dad got assigned to FT. Hood, 4th Armored.

Today they get activists pretending to be teachers

Left wingers are morons as it is

It's a sad state of affairs

Ya belive a retarded piece of shit like this is allowed anywhere near a classroom
To many of em today

Forum List

Back