Do Any Early Clinton Voters...

Do you regret your early vote for Hillary in light of her reinvestigation by the FBI?

• Yes...I wish I'd waited as it might have affected how I vote :-(

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No...I don't have a problem with corruption and mendacity :-)

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Pineapples

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Mango

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
Oh yes! I'm so upset that I voted before this revelation! Whoa is me!
I'm expecting a significant number of responses like yours. But it's good to hear that there are some lefties for whom this latest debacle is just too much (thank you Alex.).
I'm guessing pride might prevent some of our early Hillary voters here from admitting they wished they'd waited, but there are some for whom she really can do no wrong - which is quite incredible, IMHO.

Nope...but its being reported it is affecting those who haven't voted, so statistics/ percentages say there have to be some who have voted with regret now.

Too bad stupid Comey has waited so long to restart the case. It may cost the country and the whole world...
Too bad Hillary caused all of this.

Cost the world? NO...but might cost HILLARY.

Don't blame Comey - Hillary made all this possible.

In some states, you can go to the polls and over-ride your prior absentee ballot.

Keep in mind that in just about every case, DEMOCRATS have been behind the state rule changes that allow absentee voting many weeks before the actual election date. The reason - as with fighting Voter ID laws - is to create as many opportunities for voter fraud as possible.

Most of the HillaryFolk that I have met really don't care if she is a criminal - they knew that when they voted for her. the problem here is that she is very possibly going to be indicted in the weeks or months after the election, and that makes the whole thing rather icky.

Of course Barry could just pardon her. I wouldn't put it past him.

Daughter and grandson were here today, and both leaning Hillary.

Didn't ask if this has affected their choices

In some states, you can go to the polls and over-ride your prior absentee ballot.

Keep in mind that in just about every case, DEMOCRATS have been behind the state rule changes that allow absentee voting many weeks before the actual election date. The reason - as with fighting Voter ID laws - is to create as many opportunities for voter fraud as possible.

Most of the HillaryFolk that I have met really don't care if she is a criminal - they knew that when they voted for her. the problem here is that she is very possibly going to be indicted in the weeks or months after the election, and that makes the whole thing rather icky.

Definitely see that happening, and claiming it all because of partisan politics.

(He better hope there in nothing implicating him.)

Libs should look at the bright side:

At least no one is talking about anymore how Hillary and The President of the US were meeting with the man organizing protests, violence, political terrorism against the GOP and paying groups to carry it out.

:p

In my state they can show up as late as election day and override their vote. I don't think I like that. If they're this stupid, they shouldn't be voting. I'm against early voting except under special circumstances.

Can you imagine how long it is going to take to go through 650,000 freaking emails? Who needs Platt River Systems when you've got Weiner Incorporated backing up every email ever mailed by any government employee. Good grief!

I didn't realise you can override your early vote in some states. The early voting seems ridiculous to me, since it's weeks and not days - and as we've seen, anything can happen. If you won't be around to vote on the day, you can vote by mail so that seems perfectly adequate for those who can't vote on the day. There are some studies that indicate such early voting leads to lower turnout for some reason. I would hate to have voted early and then a bombshell is dropped and I regret it, and feel like a mug!

New Topics

Forum List

Back