Do Americans consider Kim Kardashian a White woman?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
Just curious, I think they do or it wouldnt be controversial that she only dates blacks. I see males complaining, when JLO dated only blacks no one complained because they do not consider her white.

Just curious, I think they do or it wouldnt be controversial that she only dates blacks. I see males complaining, when JLO dated only blacks no one complained because they do not consider her white.
Opinions vary. Some people think this about her.
1634443601569.png

I don't care what race she claims to be. Kim Kardashian is a toilet bug.

All I know is that her family has made a lot of money. For what I still do not understand.

The American left considers Candace Owens a white woman. Just goes to show you how fucked up they are.

Well, I know she has money and for some reason a lot of people are infatuated with her. She has nasty, huge lips and ass, so I doubt she's a white woman.

I think she's fucking gross. She turns my stomach.

She is a beautiful "white" woman. She is "ethnic" but white. Same as an Italian, Spaniard, Greek, etc.

While many so-called "intellectuals" deny the existence of RACE, those of us not wearing blinders have a clear understanding of what it is. She is "white."

She is now dating a white man, a deranged, bizarre, man with mental and drug issues, but a white man. Happy now?

Forum List

Back