Do all you democrats want millions to flood in ??

The goal is population replacement. The millions pouring in are encouraged to kill Americans then take their homes, businesses, everything. The pesky Americans will be done taking with them their notions of freedom and independence. The ruling class will be just like the ruling class in their home countries. Safe behind walls. It's a return to feudalism with a communist foundation.

You are a real sick person...
But very truthful. When an illegal kills an American the police release him to kill again. It's called sanctuary and Americans don't have it.

OH prove it..

All ya gotta do is fricken pay attention, dumbass.

California church stabbing suspect had been deported three times, officials say

Just In: Mother Murdered By Violent Deported Alien After CA Police Released Him Six Times

Illegal immigrant, MS-13 gang member released in sanctuary city kills girlfriend in front of daughter

Deported Multiple Times, Kills Two Deputies, Laughs, Curses Their Families in Court - www.independentsentinel.com

So these people had been deported multiple times... They didn't kill Americans multiple times.
Because one dead or drugged up American is no big deal.

Illegals drug up Americans?? Most illegals obey all the laws and avoid any possible encounter with the authorities. I can't see them "drugging up" Americans.
There's lots of things you don't seem to see.
First...Trespassers, nice or nor, are Trespassers. There's a problem South of the Border that drives them here.
Second...Trespassers take jobs from Americans.
I would list more but I know you wouldn't give a shit.

So fine employers who hire illegals.. big fines..

Tipsycatlover

You wrote the following:

" But very truthful. When an illegal kills an American the police release him to kill again. It's called sanctuary and Americans don't have it. "

Anything less is white supremacy
Anything less is pure stupidity---------

Using the RACE card to manipulate the weak minded has gotten old.....

If we don't use mass immigration to get rid of those pesky whites we might have to resort to more direct methods.
Think that is the real point of the Brown Shirts aka BLM and anti fa anyways....

Hitler's Brownshirts were more like Proud Boys and other crackpot militias. They were Fascists, Nationalist and racists. They weren't liberals at all.

Sometimes yes, sometimes no. sometimes immigrants are needed to fill jobs that nobody else will take.

Slaves took American jobs, too
Did I say I was in favor of slavery?
It's obvious you like having people around who are lower on the totem pole than yourself.

The goal is population replacement. The millions pouring in are encouraged to kill Americans then take their homes, businesses, everything. The pesky Americans will be done taking with them their notions of freedom and independence. The ruling class will be just like the ruling class in their home countries. Safe behind walls. It's a return to feudalism with a communist foundation.

You are a real sick person...
But very truthful. When an illegal kills an American the police release him to kill again. It's called sanctuary and Americans don't have it.

OH prove it..

All ya gotta do is fricken pay attention, dumbass.

California church stabbing suspect had been deported three times, officials say

Just In: Mother Murdered By Violent Deported Alien After CA Police Released Him Six Times

Illegal immigrant, MS-13 gang member released in sanctuary city kills girlfriend in front of daughter

Deported Multiple Times, Kills Two Deputies, Laughs, Curses Their Families in Court - www.independentsentinel.com

So these people had been deported multiple times... They didn't kill Americans multiple times.
Because one dead or drugged up American is no big deal.

Illegals drug up Americans?? Most illegals obey all the laws and avoid any possible encounter with the authorities. I can't see them "drugging up" Americans.
There's lots of things you don't seem to see.
First...Trespassers, nice or nor, are Trespassers. There's a problem South of the Border that drives them here.

Tipsycatlover

You wrote the following:

" But very truthful. When an illegal kills an American the police release him to kill again. It's called sanctuary and Americans don't have it. "
I am in absolute agreement.

Your representatives in both parties are not in agreement with that.

Anything less is white supremacy
Anything less is pure stupidity---------

Using the RACE card to manipulate the weak minded has gotten old.....

If we don't use mass immigration to get rid of those pesky whites we might have to resort to more direct methods.
Think that is the real point of the Brown Shirts aka BLM and anti fa anyways....

Hitler's Brownshirts were more like Proud Boys and other crackpot militias. They were Fascists, Nationalist and racists. They weren't liberals at all.
You have no idea the tens of thousands of gang bangers flooding in
Many coming in are very violent thugs!!!

Give every one you run across the addresses of your local Democrats....

Be sure to tell them the Democrats love them, will welcome them with open arms, and give them tons of FREE SHIT!!!!!

Those lawns aren't going to mow themselves.
And those pretty little white girls aren’t going to rape themselves.
UNDHHti.jpg

UNDHHti.jpg
Right wingers alleging to be Hispanic when they get caught?
Yep...look at all these “right wingers”.

UNDHHti.jpg
Right wingers alleging to be Hispanic when they get caught?
Yep...look at all these “right wingers”.
Statistics work both ways.

I am talking about the invasion from the southern border ??
Is this really what you want ???

You want millions of more illiterate ,peasants to flood in and turn the USA into a different nation

You think you are going to be safe

Discuss ??

I don't care how many people come across the border as long as they find work and earn their keep. Xenophobia has run rampant throughout American history. The only thing that's changed over the years is who it gets aimed at.
Because there's nothing like a few millions plumbers, electricians and other trades people losing their incomes.
Like many here Dont Taz Me Bro is NOT pro-American, he’s a globalist minded fool.
Taz is a mod
Must be respected ! !!

Why can we afford a drug war but not better infrastructure?

What if it is the drug war that is making things worse?

And, how many people have seen what went on in our own Capitol and say, we can stay home for that.

You want millions of more illiterate ,peasants to flood in and turn the USA into a different nation

Discuss ??
LOL of course it’s what they really want.

When are you going to learn that the radical left hate this country? Once you accept that fact, you will see that they always support policies bad for America, and oppose any policy good for America.

What if it is the drug war that is making things worse
The main reason why the drug market exists is corruption, I think. There is a chain of officials, including in law enforcement forces, that profit or just turn a bling eye on this.

Discuss ??

I'm not a democrat but yes. I think immigration into the United States should be much easier. If you are a Mexican citizen in good standing then come on in. If you are wanted by a Mexican authority for criminal behavior then stay out. If you are from a country other than Mexico (example: Guatemala) then Mexico needs to deal with your illegal entry into their country.

I'm a big fan of building the US population to 2 billion but we don't want the world's criminals. We want two billion of the strongest and independent people to build our nation to be stronger than India and China. We are a great melting pot. We can handle cultural influences from other people groups.

Forum List

Back