DnC wants cell phone carriers to fact check your text messages

This is what happens when you give anti American leftists power.
I'm guessing you dont realize they look at your messages anyway for key words?
See it's no big deal ...like cameras in classrooms lol

Now you get to show where the Biden Regime wants to limit Thoughtcrime enforcement only to mass text messages.
Got it. You can't back up your lunatic claim, so you're trying to shift the burden of proof.

I get it. You so badly wanted more reasons to hate. That's the driving force behind your life, and I took that away, so I'm the bad man.

Now you get to show where the Biden Regime wants to limit Thoughtcrime enforcement only to mass text messages.
Got it. You can't back up your lunatic claim, so you're trying to shift the burden of proof.

I get it. You so badly wanted more reasons to hate. That's the driving force behind your life, and I took that away, so I'm the bad man.

You lie. All the time, you lie. I proved you were wrong. Your acknowledgment is neither sought nor required.

There's no way to preclude our government spying on us. We can only confuse and frustrate it by establishing codes wherein communications between established contacts are exchanged by hand written letters sent by USPS then used only for texting and emailing between those contacts. Several different codes can ./ be established and rotated on an esoteric basis such as DATE or DAY OF THE WEEK. I often use a simple code (easy for me to remember but difficult to figure out) when I write down my passwords. Not a single character in the string of characters that I write down matches what appears in the same position in the string of characters in the actual password.
Ether Net, repeat after me.
I'm on Ethernet. I don't use WiFi at all.

Remember son -- drunk, stupid and butthurt is no way to go through life.

Scanning private texts requires a warrant. Okay, only a court order if they're more than 180 days old, but that's not the case here. Your idiot cult is screaming that the Biden admin is just going to say "screw the warrants", even though a court would shut them down within hours if they tried. You're an imbecile for pushing that theory.

Now, it does _not_ require a warrant to look at the mass texts that everyone gets, because -- get this -- the government is getting it too. That's clearly what's being discussed here. Non-liars will be honest about that.

You're not being honest. This has happened before. You start out just being stupid. I point it out. Rather than admit you were stupid, or just simply walking away, your butthurt drives you to graduate your offense to deliberate dishonesty.

What's the phrase here? Oh, that's right. "You have forgotten the face of your father."

Remember son -- drunk, stupid and butthurt is no way to go through life.

Scanning private texts requires a warrant. Okay, only a court order if they're more than 180 days old, but that's not the case here. Your idiot cult is screaming that the Biden admin is just going to say "screw the warrants", even though a court would shut them down within hours if they tried. You're an imbecile for pushing that theory.

Now, it does _not_ require a warrant to look at the mass texts that everyone gets, because -- get this -- the government is getting it too. That's clearly what's being discussed here. Non-liars will be honest about that.

You're not being honest. This has happened before. You start out just being stupid. I point it out. Rather than admit you were stupid, or just simply walking away, your butthurt drives you to graduate your offense to deliberate dishonesty.

What's the phrase here? Oh, that's right. "You have forgotten the face of your father."
Why do you keep lying? Did they promise you a seat on the Politburo? Sucker!!

Exactly what is your conspiracy theory here?

Are you claiming that the Biden admin, knowing that it requires a warrant to scan private texts, and that a court would shut them down instantly, and that the optics would be terrible, is still public advertising a plan to do exactly that?

No, you won't give a straight answer. You're incapable of it. Your cult both neutered you and lobotomized you.

Exactly what is your conspiracy theory here?

Are you claiming that the Biden admin, knowing that it requires a warrant to scan private texts, and that a court would shut them down instantly, and that the optics would be terrible, is still public advertising a plan to do exactly that?

No, you won't give a straight answer. You're incapable of it. Your cult both neutered you and lobotomized you.
It's funny how much faith you have in Biden -- because you were told to have it.

And by "funny", I mean "pathetic".

I guess you don't see the difference between selling an ad to you and reporting you to the gov't :rolleyes:

If the government gets them, why is Biden asking the carriers to vet and report on them?

Now we know why they wanted Trump out so bad. We are making Canada look good. Now we are full communist where anything unapproved by the state is deemed misinformation then they come to take you away in the middle of the night for "correction."

BID DONALD RETURN
If that were true they'd be arresting you Trump gasbags & throwing you guys into a rubber room.

Come to think of it...........

Yeah come to think of it. Give it time, give it time. Just remember though that the knife can cut both ways once we go go down the road to banana republic.

Now we know why they wanted Trump out so bad. We are making Canada look good. Now we are full communist where anything unapproved by the state is deemed misinformation then they come to take you away in the middle of the night for "correction."

BID DONALD RETURN
If that were true they'd be arresting you Trump gasbags & throwing you guys into a rubber room.

Come to think of it...........
Typical leftist. If people disagree with you, throw 'em in the gulag.

Yes, in effect, they are the very thing they claim to fear in others. Themselves.

I guess you don't see the difference between selling an ad to you and reporting you to the gov't :rolleyes:

Thread title is a lie.
The claims in the OP have been confirmed. You two screeching NUH UH!! proves nothing.

Scary, if true...

The Loony Far-Left is damned-near as dangerous as the Traitorous Far-Right... just in different ways... :D

You mean like that new abortion law in Texas? Sending an ad is nothing like scanning your texts for key words dummy.

Forum List

Back