DNC Reaps What They Sow As Hundreds Of Police Departments Back Out Of Securing The Event

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
T he Democratic National Convention is to be held soon in Milwaukee, August 17-20, during which former Vice President Joe Biden will officially be named the Democratic presidential nominee. Things just got trickier for DNC members as over 100 police departments have pulled out of protecting the event.

They can use those ANTIFA "moms".

T he Democratic National Convention is to be held soon in Milwaukee, August 17-20, during which former Vice President Joe Biden will officially be named the Democratic presidential nominee. Things just got trickier for DNC members as over 100 police departments have pulled out of protecting the event.

They can use those ANTIFA "moms".
Lol! Considering that the greatest threat of violence that the DNC faces is from the far left of their own party, I'm not sure that any groups who might otherwise offer an alternative to official police are going to be people that the dem establishment would want to trust not to join in with potential rioters.

Let 'em bring in the Antifa moms. When the Bernie Bros start firing frozen water bottles and fireworks up at the stage, those moms can turn around, lock arms, and defend Sanders' Army from whatever private security details might be interested in fighting back on behalf of those targeted.

This might work for Hidin Biden as no convention and no debates and just mail in the ballots to his Wilmington address.

Hey antifa, the democrat convention will be undefended. Bring those fireworks, Molotov cocktails, and lasers. You'll have tons of live TV viewers!!

Since these hundreds of police departments have no legal jurisdiction outside of their own city limits, I doubt if they will be missed.

Since these hundreds of police departments have no legal jurisdiction outside of their own city limits, I doubt if they will be missed.
Maybe you missed my earlier post?
"Bring those fireworks, Molotov cocktails, and lasers."
Who is going to stop heavily armed antifa anarchists? Social workers?

Maybe you missed my earlier post?
"Bring those fireworks, Molotov cocktails, and lasers."
Who is going to stop heavily armed antifa anarchists? Social workers?

I am sure that if Trump wants a riot at the democratic convention, he will arrange for it to happen. Of course if he doesn't send in the federal goons, it won't happen. Either way, 100 police departments outside of their jurisdiction is not even relevant.

Forum List

Back