DNC music playlist for the inauguration should include what songs that represent them?

Interesting thing is Joe Biden and the Democrats can have almost anyone they want. No cease and desist orders for them.

Are you personally stupid enough to do a thing that would earmark you for an IRS investigation.

Ponder quietly, carefully and quickly before your block leader discovers you thinking....
WTF are you babbling about?

Interesting thing is Joe Biden and the Democrats can have almost anyone they want. No cease and desist orders for them.

So let them play Ted Nugent then and see how that works out for you. *L*

I said "anyone they want".

Ted nugent = lame.

Here I bought you a deer outfit for Next Halloween, you can go to his house and say that to his face while wearing it. *L*

No problem, I'll just kick him in the teeth when he stops to shit himself.

Ted nugent = lame.

Here I bought you a deer outfit for Next Halloween, you can go to his house and say that to his face while wearing it. *L*

You sure he still has teeth? THE way the MSM describe people in the woods, it's a stereo type assumption he doesn't.

Ted nugent = lame.

You sure he still has teeth? THE way the MSM describe people in the woods, it's a stereo type assumption he doesn't.

He's got some money, probably got some falsies.

Forum List

Back