DNC hides their voter turnout

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
The democratic party won't give out the numbers of voters each candidate got. They just say that Shrill got 49.8% and Bern got 49.6%, and everybody is just to take their word for it. Sounds like the voting in Russia.

Then people wonder why we don't trust Dems to count votes. How do you think Obama carried the swing states?

VOTER FRAUD !!!!

RW's really crack me up.

It's Iowa fer Kriiiist sake ... Im surprised they even let her play.

A a woman
A woman democrat
A woman Democrat who isn't a HUGE bible thumper.

49% ... really???

wow, who knew?

The democratic party won't give out the numbers of voters each candidate got. They just say that Shrill got 49.8% and Bern got 49.6%, and everybody is just to take their word for it. Sounds like the voting in Russia.

MSNBC said both had a record turn out.
Then when I went to C Span, they showed the people. Some areas did have larger turnouts for the Dems (like Polk County) but others was more like past years of turnout. At least one county was rather pitiful for the amount of people. So I guess MSNBC was just telling a half truth. :)

192162_5_.jpg

Yeah, i noticed that too. But hey, it's a Party that decides its winners by coin tosses. So, there ya go. Bernie is doomed.

I heard something Sanders being told votes from 9 precincts are missing. Anyone confirm?

From what I heard it can take weeks for the democrats to get the final vote because of the process.. Curious to hear about how Bernie talks today after such a close race and if he wants the numbers asap.

Are you a Sanders supporter?

notice Bern isn't doing any whining, just the Republicans ?

awwwwwwwwww ..... sniff snnifffffffff

Forum List

Back