DNC full throttle on Mitt

Let me get clear on the rules here

Unlimited attacks on Obama, but GOP candidates are off limits

Seems reasonable.....grow up

The right wing base wont vote for Mitt, they will run someone else if hes the candidate.

If you Run the like of Bachman which the base does like the old school Rs will not vote for your candidate.

You are a fractured party

Anyone with a pulse not drinking the hopey changey kool aid knows Obama is a disaster and i've heard it's already been suggested to get Hillary Clinton back in the mix......

Romney is by far your guys best bet at this momment.

He will be pummeled by the process and is a gaff machine when he has to talk repetedly.

Thats why he has been laying low lately.

The Mittness protection program means he doesnt have to make a fool of himself.

He will be pummeled by the process and is a gaff machine when he has to talk repetedly.

On the bright side, he isn't arrogant enough to compare himself to America's favorite sons in his whoring for votes.

DNC TV Ad: "People" - YouTube

Just as people claim that 'supporters' of any candidate in the Iowa straw poll were bussed in, I also wonder if dectractors and hecklers were bussed in also.

more:
Obama-aligned group launches ad against Romney - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

more:
Obama plan: Destroy Romney - Ben Smith and Jonathan Martin - POLITICO.com

Well, if Romney can't stand up to the scrutiny, then he's probably not the guy.

We know that whoever the nominee is, the Democrats are going to go after them, make all sorts of claims. It's how they are going to stand up to that which will be the key.

Romney's got some key vulnerabilities, his crazy religion, the fact he looks like the guy who lays you off and has actually laid a lot of people off, his flip-flopping on issues, and so on.

The argument I've heard from people is that he's "electable" based on the fact he has more name recognition than Perry or Bachmann. But still, his support in the GOP is only about 20%.

maybe you should take that advice.....you are also a gaff machine who frequently makes a fool out of yourself..........just sayin.....

Maybe Romney scares 'em?

Oh yea....seems every bum of the month the GOP trots out scares us

Trump
Palin
Cain
Paul
Bachmann

Who is next?

If the Dems aren't scared of Romney, why are they wasting money on bullshit ads about him?

You seem very desperate to pretend this is rational behavior. Making crap ads about someone who isn't even the candidate.

Your list is deflective bullshit.... much as I expect from you. :lol: You dumb.

Romney is a North Eastern Liberal disguised as a Conservative. Apparently his Massachusetts "RomneyCare" was the blueprint for ObamaCare. I don't give a fuck that he's Mormon.

Perry is from Texas so he'll fool a lot more people with the "rugged, flag wavin', southwest cowboy" stereotype that will be trotted out during the campaign.

maybe you should take that advice.....you are also a gaff machine who frequently makes a fool out of yourself..........just sayin.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOGWbzUM-y8]I know you are but what am I? - Pee-Wee's Big Adventure - YouTube[/ame]

Ahhh the Pee Wee defense, a con favorite

Maybe Romney scares 'em?

Oh yea....seems every bum of the month the GOP trots out scares us

Trump
Palin
Cain
Paul
Bachmann

Who is next?

they think anyone who is scrutinized scares us. but they rant and rave and spew the stupidest trash that's supposed to pass for political discussion.

given the insane obama derangement syndrome on this board, the president must terrify them.

loons.

New Topics

Forum List

Back