What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DNA testing allows the defense to cloud the facts

ginscpy

Reaction score
Theyalways scream contaminated -when their clients are guilty-as-sin ie OJ trial and thisKnox girl in Italy

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
Reaction score
Why do you think that is a problem? If DNA is as useful as some prosecutors insist shouldn't we make sure that it is done properly? What is to prevent a technician from lying about DNA claiming it indicates that someone is guilty when he isn't?

Rookie
Reaction score
I was going to explain how both sides benefit from, and can abuse DNA evidence, but I figure the OP has no desire or capacity for anything resembling an intelligent discussion of the subject.

George Costanza

A Friendly Liberal
Reaction score
Why do you think that is a problem? If DNA is as useful as some prosecutors insist shouldn't we make sure that it is done properly? What is to prevent a technician from lying about DNA claiming it indicates that someone is guilty when he isn't?

Most law and order types define "clouding the issue" as anything that prevents a conviction, regardless of its validity. "Technicalities" are high up on the list of things which L&O's find objectionable.

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
Reaction score

Most law and order types define "clouding the issue" as anything that prevents a conviction, regardless of its validity. "Technicalities" are high up on the list of things which L&O's find objectionable.

I think the first thing they should find objectionable is a government than can arrest, and convict, people who disagree with them. I guess that makes me a communist or something.

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Theyalways scream contaminated -when their clients are guilty-as-sin ie OJ trial and thisKnox girl in Italy

Well, let’s not allow the facts of evidence to stand in the way of a good conviction.

OP
G

ginscpy

Reaction score
I was going to explain how both sides benefit from, and can abuse DNA evidence, but I figure the OP has no desire or capacity for anything resembling an intelligent discussion of the subject.

What does OP mean -probably not a compliment

Heard the ref used in other posts

(at least I know what 420 friendly means)

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
Reaction score
Original Post(er)

Tank

Gold Member
Reaction score
The ****** did it

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$240.00
Goal