DJ Trump Was Right About The Media

If everything is said is wrong, as you suggest, perhaps you could post evidence to prove it. I know you can't because you are a spiteful ignoramus, a DNA trait for republicans .
So unless you have something positive to post, keep you ignorant childish replies for the sand pit.
you sound like you've lived your whole life in America
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

If everything is said is wrong, as you suggest, perhaps you could post evidence to prove it. I know you can't because you are a spiteful ignoramus, a DNA trait for Dems
So unless you have something positive to post, keep you ignorant childish replies for the sand pit.

You're very petulant. Its wonderful to be flattered by having my posts aired by the repubmicans. I feel vindicated.

Stop your childish rot. Act like an adult. You're embarrassing.

You're very petulant. Its wonderful to be flattered by having my posts aired by the repubmicans. I feel vindicated.

Stop your childish rot. Act like an adult. You're embarrassing.
stop acting like Bidumb = you are embarrassing

He has said it several times, that "The US media is Public Enemy No 1."

At first, I thought he was exaggerating, but not anymore. We have a lying, cynical, cruel, stupid, corrupt jackass for a President and a House of Representatives and Democratic Senators that are determined to destroy our democracy and our economy. All this happened because the damn liberal media covers up for the Democrats and lies to us. There might not be fraud in the elections, but the voters rely on lies and propaganda when they vote. They get those lies from CNN, MSNBC, NY Times, Washington Pest, Newsweek and CBS. Some media are honest like Fox and OAN, but most voters see and hear the bad outlets.

I don't know what we can do to solve the problem. I'm open to suggestions.
President Trump had the balls to publicly say what no other gutless Republican would dare say.

Could you please give an example?

I am sorry but putting out a bland statement... Be specific, show a story of them being racist?
UNDENIABLE..NPR hates whites also--always anti white stories
look at this shit..Imagine if the races were reversed!!!
......they are saying white women's votes were wrong!!!!! right after the election !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and it makes them nazis/etc

President Trump had the balls to publicly say what no other gutless Republican would dare say.

He's uneducated and can't read.. Lying is his compensation. He failed over and over.. His father bailed him out repeatedly

Forum List

Back