DJ Trump Was Right About The Media

Democrats are pure evil. They have in mind to destroy the republic which is why they whine about our democracy. Shit on the democracy. Really, cover up the smell like a cat does. The Constitution guarantees us a republican form of government. This fake regime is in violation of the constitution by allowing invasion and denying republican form of government. Read Article 4, Section 4. Then round up the lot of them. No trial necessary. We know what they are.
Well you healing those divides, aren't you...

Tipsy you have been on here for years spouting the same shit... Democrats are the first to say they aren't perfect but Trump has the GOP supporters brainwashed... Any one still believing the Big Lie on the Election is just a fool... Internal documents in the Trump Campaign has the staffers knowing it was a lie... They admit they have been lying to ye..

The biggest problem with that is that make Democrats right and your demi-god Trump a grifter... If he has been pushing a lie which lost in court 60+ times, produced no evidence and his team knew it was a lie, how much of what he said could be true...

If you can see that you could be wrong about Trump, then the world would go clear for you... It is simple, Trump is simply a bullshit artist.. It is so simple... Think about it, When has he ever said he was wrong? When has he shown himself to show any humility? His excuse is that the Media would persecute him, seriously...

GOP had some good people but they have been driven from the party, the choice was integrity or power... Integrity was pushed out only to leave the ones choose power..

He has said it several times, that "The US media is Public Enemy No 1."

At first, I thought he was exaggerating, but not anymore. We have a lying, cynical, cruel, stupid, corrupt jackass for a President and a House of Representatives and Democratic Senators that are determined to destroy our democracy and our economy. All this happened because the damn liberal media covers up for the Democrats and lies to us. There might not be fraud in the elections, but the voters rely on lies and propaganda when they vote. They get those lies from CNN, MSNBC, NY Times, Washington Pest, Newsweek and CBS. Some media are honest like Fox and OAN, but most voters see and hear the bad outlets.

I don't know what we can do to solve the problem. I'm open to suggestions.
I have seen many academic journals point to the fact that both the media and academia are heavily lopsided for the Left. They go hand in hand since those in academia churn out journalists for the media.

As a result, you have teachers teaching children Left wing propaganda and the press teaching adults Left wing propaganda 24/7.

You do have some conservative teachers and some conservative media, but the vast number are Left wingers.

This is how they control elections. You can't have a democracy without a free media, and it is anything but free.

Well you healing those divides, aren't you...

Tipsy you have been on here for years spouting the same shit... Democrats are the first to say they aren't perfect but Trump has the GOP supporters brainwashed... Any one still believing the Big Lie on the Election is just a fool... Internal documents in the Trump Campaign has the staffers knowing it was a lie... They admit they have been lying to ye..

The biggest problem with that is that make Democrats right and your demi-god Trump a grifter... If he has been pushing a lie which lost in court 60+ times, produced no evidence and his team knew it was a lie, how much of what he said could be true...

If you can see that you could be wrong about Trump, then the world would go clear for you... It is simple, Trump is simply a bullshit artist.. It is so simple... Think about it, When has he ever said he was wrong? When has he shown himself to show any humility? His excuse is that the Media would persecute him, seriously...

GOP had some good people but they have been driven from the party, the choice was integrity or power... Integrity was pushed out only to leave the ones choose power..
..the Dems are the brainwashed--you act like the hitlerjugend ..Bidumb is the Liar in Chief
....If you can see that you could be wrong about Bidumb, then the world would go clear for you... It is simple, Bidumb is simply a bullshit artist.. It is so simple

CNN/MSNBC/HuffPost/WAPO are embarrassments, notice they have dropped there 'Fair and Balanced'.
Those organisations actually back there stories with evidence... They actually do investigative journalism...

You might not like Rachel Maddow but she backs everything she says with hard facts... She done more fact checking than the whole WH under Trump...

You just expect your New Orgs to tell you what you think, not what you need to know...

Those organisations actually back there stories with evidence... They actually do investigative journalism...

You might not like Rachel Maddow but she backs everything she says with hard facts... She done more fact checking than the whole WH under Trump...

You just expect your New Orgs to tell you what you think, not what you need to know...
no they don't...like I said, they are brainwashing you like little hitlerjugend

Trump loves the media whether he's spreading lies or crackpot conspiracy theories, bragging or attacking someone.. The whole world can see that daily.
still irrelevant to the point --strike 2

here's the biggest LIE from the leftist media; WHITE cops are killing blacks because of skin color

......the media/BLM/Dems think criminals are good and law-order is bad......
Actually the Democrats have shown that they want Police to be responsible for there actions... They support good police work...

George Floyd is a perfect example.. The senior officer was clearly wrong, he broke from his training and common sense... Democrats have made it clear the a badge doesn't give you the right to trample on peoples's rights...

By a way of example... European Police were asked at the time about the incident... They stated that there was obviously very badly trained or had poor discipline and bad common sense... They were shocked by the closing ranks on this officer, European Police saw him as a cancer... He clearly broke with the oath to protect and serve. This is not what they are about, they need the community to help keep everyone protected, making an enemy of them is totally unacceptabel.

Look at Jan 6th, GOP and there Media spent the time since attacking the police officers that day...

RW media parrots Trump lies, Trump parrot RW media lies, and his cult parrots both.

'Who's gonna pay for the wall'?

“I would build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me, and I'll build them very inexpensively, I will build a great, great wall on our southern border,” Trump said.

“Unlike those who came before me, I kept my promises, and today we celebrated extraordinary milestone, the completion of the promised 450 miles of border wall,” Trump said in Alamo, Texas on Tuesday, surveying a half-mile stretch of new border wall. “Nobody realizes how big (of a lie) that is.”

On Tuesday, the president falsely claimed he’d promised — and delivered — 450 miles of border wall.

In fact, that amounts to less than half of his initial promise. And just 47 miles of the 450 miles amounts new structures where none existed before.

"I will have Mexico pay for that wall, mark my words," Trump said at his presidential announcement speech.

Trump said during his 2016 campaign that it would cost $8 billion, or perhaps $12 billion, for his 1,000-mile wall. In fact, the federal government has allocated $15 billion for the 453 mile project.

no they don't...like I said, they are brainwashing you like little hitlerjugend

Facts bother you?
here's the biggest LIE from the leftist media; WHITE cops are killing blacks because of skin color

We have militarized the police in some cities. Remember the US trained up the SAVAK in Iran modeling them after the Gestapo..

We should be vigilant and not allow that to happen.. and, look to our hiring practices.

RW media parrots Trump lies, Trump parrot RW media lies, and his cult parrots both.

'Who's gonna pay for the wall'?

“I would build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me, and I'll build them very inexpensively, I will build a great, great wall on our southern border,” Trump said.

“Unlike those who came before me, I kept my promises, and today we celebrated extraordinary milestone, the completion of the promised 450 miles of border wall,” Trump said in Alamo, Texas on Tuesday, surveying a half-mile stretch of new border wall. “Nobody realizes how big (of a lie) that is.”

On Tuesday, the president falsely claimed he’d promised — and delivered — 450 miles of border wall.

In fact, that amounts to less than half of his initial promise. And just 47 miles of the 450 miles amounts new structures where none existed before.

"I will have Mexico pay for that wall, mark my words," Trump said at his presidential announcement speech.

Trump said during his 2016 campaign that it would cost $8 billion, or perhaps $12 billion, for his 1,000-mile wall. In fact, the federal government has allocated $15 billion for the 453 mile project.

Trump used the media and it backfired on him. Damn he's stupid.

The Media have shown the Statistics which point to far higher incident rate of that happening.

Police have admitted there is epidemic prejudice in a number of forces... Officers have said so...

The narrative is not helped that wrongful deaths nearly all seem to be black...

You are giving out that the media shows it walking like a duck and quacking like a duck and everyone saying duck...

The evidence is clear but again it doesn't match your narrative, you want to watch news that tells you what you want to hear not what you need to know...

ya it's all a bit conspiracy
I watch the Reds lose on channel 661 and then turn it over to channel 663 and they're losing there too.
dang media

Forum List

Back